Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What's the story of the black cat constantly appearing in scenes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

About the black cat, It's an omen of bad luck, Im thinking they're teasing a death. I think someone will die over Christmas and New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robsweezie wrote: »
    About the black cat, It's an omen of bad luck, Im thinking they're teasing a death. I think someone will die over Christmas and New Year.
    The Mitchell Sisters Ronnie and Roxy

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I bought the Xmas Rte Guide last wk and rushed through the pages to the Soaps bit. I was sorely disappointed in the lack of climactic storylines for over the season. I have about 6 episodes of EE recorded that I haven't felt the interest to watch and by reading the upcoming episode plots it's looking like it's the same stuff being dragged on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The Mitchell Sisters Ronnie and Roxy
    Yeah, and they're advertising it like Phil dies.

• Advertisement

Robsweezie wrote: »
    I always thought a black cat was lucky. Never had a tabby or white one because of this all down the years. Is there not some saying about if "a black cat crosses your path "then it's good luck for you. ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I always thought a black cat was lucky. Never had a tabby or white one because of this all down the years. Is there not some saying about if "a black cat crosses your path "then it's good luck for you. ?

I'm pretty sure a black cat crossing your path is bad luck in almost every culture.

I'm pretty sure a black cat crossing your path is bad luck in almost every culture.
    Omg. I am shocked.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

or there is a witch living near by.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

I wish Honey would get a real story line. Boring character

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

What is the story with Shakil? Was he really just using her for sex or are they hinting at something else going on? It's all a bit weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What is the story with Shakil? Was he really just using her for sex or are they hinting at something else going on? It's all a bit weird.

He saw Rebecca laughing and talking to Louise right after she left his house after sleeping together so I think he assumed she was mocking him and saying he was crap in bed.

Which isn't what she did at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Which, in my opinion, is about as nonsensical as nearly every storyline in EE right now!
    I have a black cat (incidentally the least likely to be adopted & as a result, most likely to be euthanised) who crosses my path umpteen times daily & the only bad luck I've noticed is that I'm still inclined to be an EE fan!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I always believed a black cat crossing your path is good luck but it's bad luck if one follows you.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

I'd say there is a chance that he'll end up sleeping with Louise, maybe in a few months, once other Mitchell stuff is out of the way. When he started going out with Bex, it was clear that Louise was jealous, and almost seemed to try and sabotage the relationship at first. It would bring in an underage sex storyline as well, and I suppose the kiss between them in the play could be a hint as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Does Dennis fancy Louise?

He's been looking at Louise a lot last few episodes

• Registered Users Posts: 713 ✭✭✭CassieManson

Black cat is a lucky omen

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Does Dennis fancy Louise?

He's been looking at Louise a lot last few episodes

He is a young lad reaching puberty. Most of them fancy any female with a pulse. ;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Black cat is a lucky omen

Different people have different opinions obviously!

I don't think the colour of a cats hair is lucky or unlucky for anyone other than the poor cat itself TBH.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I don't think Eastenders has ever been this boring in the run up to Christmas before.

• Advertisement

Does everyone seek refuge and advice in laundrette from Dot

I'd like Derek to stay longer maybe move in with Dot or Martin or even Patrick

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭lucretiaborgia

Eastenders tonight Rte2 8.20pm 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

I thought last nights news about Big Spoiler Ahead, Seriously
    Michelle Fowler turning up as early as tonight's episode

Would be all over this thread. It was obviously meant to be a surprise but the press has got a hold of the story and a few pictures as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Is that a liver for Phil so? I can see one being in far better nick than the other although both will have taken a battering over the years!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fin12 wrote: »

Not sure thats a spoiler at this stage to vast majority to be fair! I think the cat was let out of the bag
    they were being killed off
    months and months ago and both have spoken openly in media about it,
    even the manner of the death!
    Would have been good if they kept it hush as
    they are big departures
    . The old producer certainly would have demanded that. Right now "most" know whats going to happen!

Its the sort of media publicity promo Coronation Street do, basically reveal the whole plot and spread it all over media 2 months before it airs!

Maybe there is a twist, otherwise it will be a bit of an anti climax after all the publicity and spoilers and they deserved a much more
    wow departure, given their legacy over almost a decade as cast members

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

At least that black cat was good for something.

malcy wrote: »
    I thought last nights news about Big Spoiler Ahead, Seriously
    Michelle Fowler turning up as early as tonight's episode

Would be all over this thread. It was obviously meant to be a surprise but the press has got a hold of the story and a few pictures as well.

Is that the new Michelle?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is that the new Michelle?

yeah it is and she looks very young how old is Michelle now?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement