Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Confirmed on BBC twitter that he said "You killed Lucy"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

C'mon they are just trolling, or else you would've heard a giant

OH FCUK

at the end

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Em, this is weird. At 9:00 on this Jake Wood seems to say 'She knows. Whether you killed Lucy'.

Also, it shows #eelive on screen on youtube, but very faint, so I'm wondering if you had to be stood right in front of your tv screen to see it.

Confirmed by bbc one on twitter as 'you killed Lucy'

https://twitter.com/BBCOne/status/567775877480841216

Clearly we can probably rule out Abi now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,821 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The scenes which were live were indicated by the "EE Live" at the top right corner of the screen.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah

WHETHER you killed Lucy, I didn't hear that on my TV

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭hoodwinked

Could someone confirm please?
    Zippie84 wrote: »
    Em, this is weird. At 9:00 on this Jake Wood seems to say 'She knows. Whether you killed Lucy'.

Also, it shows #eelive on screen on youtube, but very faint, so I'm wondering if you had to be stood right in front of your tv screen to see it.

it's Live according to my sky+ recorded episode on bbc1
    he says "she know's whether you killed lucy" for definite, so i would guess Max suspected it was abi and she'll defend herself or admit it thursday night....

fussyonion wrote: »
    The scenes which were live were indicated by the "EE Live" at the top right corner of the screen.

yes. Except if you're reading this thread you'll see that for many people they weren't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Phew, delighted it's not Abi. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode already. :D

Slightly annoyed at myself that I didn't walk across the small room, walk right up and stand immediately in front of the tv screen and examine the top right corner. Heh

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »
    Phew, delighted it's not Abi. Can't wait for tomorrow's episode already. :D

Aw feck. Just realised I'm gonna be on a train. Unless I can manage to see it on my laptop at the time, but unlikely, so won't be able to join in the craic online at the same time :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Its much clearer in that clip Zippie posted but its a weird turn of phrase. I'm none the wiser.

Subtitled say 'you killed lucy' confused.com

I don't have access to subtitles. Did it say 'whether' before 'you killed Lucy'?

eviltwin wrote: »
    Its much clearer in that clip Zippie posted but its a weird turn of phrase. I'm none the wiser.

Oh yeah. It would make no sense to just go 'she knows whether you killed Lucy'.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Slightly annoyed at myself that I didn't walk across the small room, walk right up and stand immediately in front of the tv screen and examine the top right corner. Heh

Like d'uh. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Not sure cos it was so fast that we only caught the last bit on the credit.
    ' she knows. Know what? You killed lucy.'
    Or the subtitles writer didnt write the full sentence lol
    Will check repeat at the last part again double check lol

Aw feck. Just realised I'm gonna be on a train. Unless I can manage to see it on my laptop at the time, but unlikely, so won't be able to join in the craic online at the same time :D

I didn't even try to join in tonight but I missed a lot! May have to reconsider for tomorrow. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

If that scene at the end was live I thought Jake called Abi her real name by accident. It sounded like Lorna to me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭leahyl

"She knows"
    "Knows what?"
    "Well, that you killed Lucy"

I didn't hear any whether

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭Mokuba

Threw €5 euro at 14/1 on Cindy earlier because my mom said she thinks she did it. Hope so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 531 ✭✭✭mylittlepony

Subtitled like this:
    ' she knows.
    ' Know what?'
    You killed lucy.'

• Registered Users Posts: 539 ✭✭✭morebabies

The actor that plays max will be sent to speech and diction classes after this.

I've played 10 times

He defintely says 'whether'

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

I must have missed something. I thought it was Max who'd argued with Lucy at the car and she hit her head on the desk and then Abi helped Max scrub the office when she found out. Why would that be necessary if Abi had killed her. What did I miss to make Max think Abi killed her?

This is hilarious! Himself and Phil are brutal normally, I struggle to understand what they're saying half the time

IvySlayer wrote: »
    I've played 10 times

He defintely says 'whether'

Don't hear any "whether" I'm afraid - that wouldn't make any sense as a line.

I'M SO CONFUSED. At this rate the BBC will have to officially confirm what Jake Wood actually said, ha! Fwiw, I heard 'you killed Lucy' but he can be hard to hear sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Gee_G

I was sure he said "whether" also, I played it back a few times and that's what I thought!!

I'd say they will start the episode tomorrow clarifying it

• Advertisement

Ok, here's a subtitles screenshot.

No 'whether' Just 'you killed Lucy'. Think Jake Wood probably messed up as he is clearly heard say 'whether you killed Lucy', but I supposed the subtitles in this case would say what he should have said - the actual script.

subtitlesjakewoodyoukilledlucy_zps8550b920.png

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement