Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I thought Stella came back from the dead for a second :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'm sorry maybe I don't have a clue. But did Stacey really have to throw the turkey out, wouldn't all, the germs be killed in the cooking process.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Poor Dot. :(

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

"My month's as dry as a cats..."
    *turns off tape*
    :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Poor Dot. :(

aaaand she still doesnt know fatboy is dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

They should give the cat a full time contract, he's a better actor than most of the people in it these days.

A good house burglar too it seems as he got into a kitchen with all the windows and doors closed from what I could see.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

They should give the cat a full time contract, he's a better actor than most of the people in it these days.

A good house burglar too it seems as he got into a kitchen with all the windows and doors closed from what I could see.

So he's a cat burglar?

Stacey slamming the laptop down on Sonia is the highlight of my Christmas so far anyway :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Random but is Max sending the gifts?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Just thought the same

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Just thought the same

Me too

I missed what was shown on the card, did it say Max or who?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,315 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

It wasn't shown yet anyways

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Jamie2k9 wrote: »

The one that Ian got said Happy Christmas love Lucy.

This is seriously dull.

This is seriously dull.

Could be that the lights are out :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Eastenders has always been my favourite soap and I was looking forward to tonight's episode for ages, but that was seriously boring.

I think Max wants to give Stacey more than a turkey :p Max could get with maybe new Michelle or Kathy or will Carmel be sniffing after him

My memory is sketchy, but who exactly does Max have beef with again? There's Ian, Jane, Lauren, Abi... anyone else? Stacey was pretty much the only one that was fighting his corner right?

My memory is sketchy, but who exactly does Max have beef with again? There's Ian, Jane, Lauren, Abi... anyone else? Stacey was pretty much the only one that was fighting his corner right?

Phil bribed a jury foreman to find Max guilty

Ian, Jane, Lauren, Phil and Sharon all knew Max was innocent

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I don't know if Eastenders has had a change of scriptwriters or what but lately it has been absolutely beyond boring. Whole chunks of Christmas episodes given to a stray cat? This is ridiculous.

I don't know if Eastenders has had a change of scriptwriters or what but lately it has been absolutely beyond boring. Whole chunks of Christmas episodes given to a stray cat? This is ridiculous.

I think they had but its building up to New Year's and two exits coming up. Still it was kind of nice that all 3 soaps had a relaxed Christmas.

Christ that was one boring Xmas special, long gone are the specials where we saw the home movie of Max and Stacey popped in to the DVD player as the Christmas Day film or Archie Mitchell getting bumped off.

This year Roxy walks across the square in her bare feet, Mick dips his jumper in some gravy, Whitney cooks Christmas dinner dressed like she's going to a nightclub, the lights go out and everyone brings the food over to the pub and a cat knocks over some pictures.

"Don't touch Dot's p***y you don't know where it's been", think the writer who put this in must have lost his/her marbles or else he/she is very innocent!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I'm trying to watch last nights episode on the player and when you click on last nights episode they actually have the episode of the 24th uploaded where the 25th should be? Anyone know where else I can watch it online.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

I can't post links but it's on YouTube.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fin12 wrote: »
    I'm trying to watch last nights episode on the player and when you click on last nights episode they actually have the episode of the 24th uploaded where the 25th should be? Anyone know where else I can watch it online.

watch it on Youtube. No ads, proper streaming.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

This was disappointing. No real story apart from whether Phil makes it through his surgery or not.

Chez Carter is more like an episode of The Waltons.zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

"Don't touch Dot's p***y you don't know where it's been", think the writer who put this in must have lost his/her marbles or else he/she is very innocent!

Probably a Are You Being Served fan .

• Advertisement

Do the residents not realise Max is innocent, I mean wtf was Mick's problem in the pub did he not want to serve him :mad:

I guess Phil's liver club buddy will get one of his cousin's livers

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement