Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Lindas exit was a bit ****e, felt awkward and partly ruined the Christmas ep

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

It's great to have Max sex bomb Branning back:)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,749 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Lindas exit was a bit ****e, felt awkward and partly ruined the Christmas ep

I wish she took Mick with her

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wish she took Mick with her

I Agree - dahn in duumps Mick is fairly hard to watch.

'I miss EL' :(:(

I'm sick of ee at the min

• Registered Users Posts: 16,579 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Eastenders bosses seem to love Danny Dyer, I read that the Carters are here for the long haul unfortunately.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Eastenders bosses seem to love Danny Dyer, I read that the Carters are here for the long haul unfortunately.
    Why, just WHY?!?!?!?!?!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Max should not forgive Lauren and Abbie, what they did to him is unforgivable. I really hope he doesn't go back playing happy families with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Sick of Lee, such a weak character.

Max is a saint all of a sudden. It can't last.

Poster in the Vic advertising New Years Eve 2017. Should that read 2016?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Abi started this while thing and is now playing the victim

Again why is everyone hostile to innocent Max :mad: I understand Abi's anger but she wasn't angry at Laurel or Beales

Black cat, tarot cards any other omens that Mitchell sisters will die soon together

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Bizarre episode. It is so crazily uneventful. They must have had plans with Linda Carter but cancelled it with her having a baby in real life.

Even the Max comeback moment was a disaster. Do they not realise that not everybody reads those womens magazine with the Spoilers. They ran ads spoiling the big moment and since then he has done nothing. Bizarre. Ridiculous.

Is Michelle sick and dying?

I miss Heather, imagine her reaction to George Michael's death, I thought the show would have thrown in a mention by Shirley of his death

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I certainly haven't missed Abi's sulking and frowning :rolleyes:

I miss Heather, imagine her reaction to George Michael's death, I thought the show would have thrown in a mention by Shirley of his death

I thought the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

There was something about the crackers Max sent, every answer to the joke was wham or something I didn't know what that was about but nothing to do with George Michael dying as it was the Christmas episode and we didn't know he died until Stephens Day

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

As we get closer to their departure i'm starting to feel sorry for Roxy and Ronnie. It feels like they have everything set for themselves with the idea of moving away, but we all know it's going to be a tragic end for them both. It especially got to me when Ronnie was talking Aunt Sal, and suddenly I'm reminded of her and Peggy Mitchell and trying to imagine what they were like when they were younger. Then you have Abi and Lauren who could be compared to a younger Roxy and Ronnie. I don't know, just feels eerie to me because I liked Roxy despite everything that's happened and I think it's going to be weird not seeing them on the show ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I forgot for a while that Jack and Max were brothers and was wondering why they were so palsy walsy :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

AFAIK the whole cast/crew take a few weeks off together at Christmas (4-6 weeks). Given they are already months ahead it would mean going back putting up Xmas bits and re editing the tape within 24 hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

maurv1 wrote: »
    I forgot for a while that Jack and Max were brothers and was wondering why they were so palsy walsy :)

It is not as bad as Jack forgetting that he only knew Mick 20 minutes before asking him to be his best man.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Yeah I said the same! That's a major mistake for a big soap to make.

It is not as bad as Jack forgetting that he only knew Mick 20 minutes before asking him to be his best man.

Mick has become everyones best mate :rolleyes: e.g. Alfie and Ian

I think the show has way over pushed Danny Dyer and his character Mick to the point now for me he is so unlikeable and the show could do with a break from him, he should go off and join Linda to help look after Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well if I was Lee I would be pretty pissed off if my wife was running to my parents every time they were having problems and telling his parents everything about their relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

the mirror picked up on this and they had it on their facebook page or else they read this thread :D well spotted

Mick (goodytwoshoes) is too boring. It is a shame he isn't leaving with Ronnie and Roxy.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

...and all Dot had was the cat.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Mick (goodytwoshoes) is too boring. It is a shame he isn't leaving with Ronnie and Roxy.

Whitney was done dope to marry Lee. I suspect Whitney's infatuation with Mick will rear it's ugly head again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

dot's pussy is getting some action....

Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement