Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Robsweezie wrote: »
    dot's pussy is getting some action....

Sorry.

:eek:

At least it is back...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I like how the lads at work are a manifestation of lee's depression, particuarly the lad who torments him every day.

That said, it's been a bit of a pain in the arse to watch pacing wise. Lee goes to work, the lad taunts him, lee rises to it, boss is a dick and threatens to sack him. Groundhog day. Up until tonight, you'd be wondering where it's all going.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I like how the lads at work are a manifestation of lee's depression, particuarly the lad who torments him every day.

It's hard to watch TBH . Seeing lee floundering and struggling is tough. Scary to think that someone, a family member, could be in so much pain and no one notices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is that your man from coronation st in eastenders

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When did Lee get a car?

I'd say Stacey will tell Max, be great if healthy Phil comes out of hospital to get arrested and banged up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

whos car did Lee borrow to drive to work? Mick drives a big 4x4 so it wasn't his

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I used to like DC Jo Masters in The Bill, she's a good actress. About 90 seconds tonight as a bloody car park attendant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Poor Lee, feel bad for him,would of loved him to deck that bully tonight.
    As for Max Stacey Roxy yawn it's 2010 again,not much happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

That said, it's been a bit of a pain in the arse to watch pacing wise. Lee goes to work, the lad taunts him, lee rises to it, boss is a dick and threatens to sack him. Groundhog day. Up until tonight, you'd be wondering where it's all going.

Ya but imagine if this was happening to you in real life, plenty of people probably feel sick to their stomach going to work everyday cause they are being bullied. I actually hate watching those scenes and I'm very grateful I haven't experienced bullying in the workplace and I hope I never will. I really feel for Lee.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Didn't Mick buy him that car?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

So does Lee kill himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I'm going to try and go a bit Mystic Meg on this but if you mean Lee's boss (Silas Carson) then no but he was Viceroy Nute Gunray in Star Wars - The Phantom Menace (and a couple more Star Wars.)

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Lisha wrote: »
    Whitney was done dope to marry Lee. I suspect Whitney's infatuation with Mick will rear it's ugly head again.

especially with the pink panther away and mick on his lonesome.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Lisha wrote: »
    It's hard to watch TBH . Seeing lee floundering and struggling is tough. Scary to think that someone, a family member, could be in so much pain and no one notices.

Lee needs to confide in someone, like Whitney and soon. His mental health depends on it.

Hope Lee kills himself, and before you slate me remember its just a soap

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Hope Lee kills himself, and before you slate me remember its just a soap

It is just a soap but it's an extremely deep and relevant issue. Whatever about your dislike towards the character, the topics involved are extremely serious (work bullying, depression, financial burdens and especially suicide).

If you can't muster empathy towards the character, I am a bit saddened.(No disrespect Tajd, I like your posts, but I couldn't disagree more here)

I reckon Lee will "disappear", no trace. family won't know what has happened but will suspect the worse. But will return later in the year and the repercussions will be relief but also anger at what he put them through by making them believe he was dead.
    I think he will leave soon after though.
    He may also attempt suicide but I genuinely don't think they will go down the seemingly obvious but horrible path of him dying from his attempt.
    Suicide is realistic, I am not doubting that but I just feel, with us knowing he is leaving, their will be a twist to come. (Hopefully)
    He may also go to prison for a future crime related to his financial burdens

• Registered Users Posts: 415 ✭✭browner85

Why was Whitney at the chemist?? My guess was for a pregnancy test ? And she finds out she's pregnant and lee is found dead or missing .....

browner85 wrote: »
    Why was Whitney at the chemist?? My guess was for a pregnancy test ? And she finds out she's pregnant and lee is found dead or missing .....

She already revealed she might be pregnant so I would envisage that is what it is. That or a bit of make up remover (one could only hope!)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I'm surprised at the lack of empathy for Lee on here, I think the actor is doing very well with the storyline too. I know it sounds a bit grim, but from a storytelling point of view I'd like to see a suicide as well. It could be very compelling if done correctly.

The actor doing Lee is doing a great job, but Lee brought most of this on himself, and I think that is why there is a lack of empathy with his character.
    I am sure some would want the story line to end and were hoping he would jump.

Now that Lee has been saved from himself, I hope the story line goes onto - Lee quitting his job and telling his family the truth, and a more positive Lee...

So your one who saved Lee, had going by the photo and her crying - a son who killed himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭Frigating

Can we have more of Karen the parking officer? She's already one of the nicest characters on the show

It is just a soap but it's an extremely deep and relevant issue. Whatever about your dislike towards the character, the topics involved are extremely serious (work bullying, depression, financial burdens and especially suicide).

If you can't muster empathy towards the character, I am a bit saddened.(No disrespect Tajd, I like your posts, but I couldn't disagree more here)

Lee is such a damp squid of a characteer and no offence taken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Had to watch most of that with a crying baby in the background so missed a lot! The actor playing Lee looked like he did a good job. What did Max say to Phil ? Looked like he said i forgive you? Does he really?

Lee is such a damp squid of a characteer and no offence taken

I agree re the character and I used to think the actor was terrible also but the character, the acting and the general plot here has been very interesting and its put Lee in a new light for me. He is still on my wish list to go, but I didn't want to see him go through suicide. I think it was important to show the survival of suicide attempt aspect of it, especially at this time of the year when it is such a prominent event in real life.

I rarely indulge or get offended by soap plots but I think a big dramatic suicide death would have been an insult to many families around now.

What did Max say to Phil ? Looked like he said i forgive you? Does he really?

of course not hes planning revenge

• Advertisement

Had to watch most of that with a crying baby in the background so missed a lot! The actor playing Lee looked like he did a good job. What did Max say to Phil ? Looked like he said i forgive you? Does he really?

Do you REALLY have to ask that question!! :D

Max self harming was a strange and dark twist to it all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement