Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Had to watch most of that with a crying baby in the background so missed a lot! The actor playing Lee looked like he did a good job. What did Max say to Phil ? Looked like he said i forgive you? Does he really?

Yeah Max forgave Phil, I thought half way through the episode Max had found God or something with him telling Roxy he's off the drink and given up sex then at the end we see him self harming with the fag butt and gettin a buzz from it. How come Roxys ma isn't in it more if she is only a short drive away?

I agree re the character and I used to think the actor was terrible also but the character, the acting and the general plot here has been very interesting and its put Lee in a new light for me. He is still on my wish list to go, but I didn't want to see him go through suicide. I think it was important to show the survival of suicide attempt aspect of it, especially at this time of the year when it is such a prominent event in real life.

I rarely indulge or get offended by soap plots but I think a big dramatic suicide death would have been an insult to many families around now.

But thats what Eastenders is to me its the anti-soap the good guys don't always win sometimes good people fall in Corrie or Emmerdale good always defeats evil but Eastenders is the reality soap

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Danny Mitchell back

Frigating wrote: »
    Can we have more of Karen the parking officer? She's already one of the nicest characters on the show

Did her own son kill himself?

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

RobertKK wrote: »
    Now that Lee has been saved from himself, I hope the story line goes onto - Lee quitting his job and telling his family the truth, and a more positive Lee...

This is the approach I'm hoping for.

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    Yeah Max forgave Phil, I thought half way through the episode Max had found God or something with him telling Roxy he's off the drink and given up sex then at the end we see him self harming with the fag butt and gettin a buzz from it. How come Roxys ma isn't in it more if she is only a short drive away?

I was expecting his halo to shine when he came out of the hospital.
    I don't think Phil was convinced by Max.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

But thats what Eastenders is to me its the anti-soap the good guys don't always win sometimes good people fall in Corrie or Emmerdale good always defeats evil but Eastenders is the reality soap

Emmerdale is hardly the best example to be fair in the good always defeats evil argument??

Robert
    Chrissie
    Ross
    Cain
    Charity

All have been involved in some terrible crimes and immoral actions yet always get redeemed or walk free!

Apart from TraycyLuv , (and Sean for crimes against acting) Coronation Street is possibly the only good example of good defeating evil (and I anticipate the same will happen to Phelan eventually!)

Is Glenda and Danny invited to the wedding?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Glenda and Danny invited to the wedding?

I want Glenda back she's fabulous, love Karen make her full time

I want Glenda back she's fabulous, love Karen make her full time

Glynis Barber............................I wouldn't.............but I would! :D
    GILF

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

casio4 wrote: »
    I saw a nice side to Tracey tonight when she was saying goodbye to Mary in the flower shop and being nice to Luke in the pub and it was nice for a change maybe turn her character around to have grown up got sense and not be so horrible to everyone.Then bring in more characters like Pat who provoke people and most of the street don't know they are doing it

This is an Eastenders thread.....

What did Max say to Phil ? Looked like he said i forgive you? Does he really?[/QUOTE]

Definitely not. He said it would be too easy to suffocate him with the pillow.
    A more sinister, slow revenge is on the cards.

This is EE. Good things don't happen or last.

Ah come on!! Do we need to ask the question "does max really forgive Phil!!"

He has just been sent down for murder and spent months and months in jail because of Phil and just found out about it 20 minutes before! Everyone in the square is bizarrely treating him like a leper and a serial killer and he is self harming!

I've a suspicion we are going to get a MASSIVE UNEXPECTED TWIST that Max doesn't quite forgive Phil.....!

If Phil wants to turn over a new leaf, hand himself in for jury tampering

Saying that I hope they don't go hugely overboard with this revenge mission and turn Max into some psycho Godfather type "villain"

I can't see Phil turning over a new leaf. He had a liver transplant not a personality transplant.

Saying that I hope they don't go hugely overboard with this revenge mission and turn Max into some psycho Godfather type "villain"

He should borrow Dot's cat and be like Ernst Stavro Blofeld!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Does anyone know the name of the actor that was looking at Johnny last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Feel bad for poor oul Martin, every time he arrives home he seems to find Max there with Stacey, who doesn't seem to get that it might be a bit uncomfortable for him to see her chatting and drinking tea with the guy she once had an affair with.

Having said that I hope Max makes them all pay for getting him locked up.

I never liked Lee in the show but it's a real issue they're tackling regarding the bullying the workplace but at the same time it's hard to have sympathy for him when he's a liar and a thief.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

If (like me) you are losing track of what day it is. EE tonight at 7pm on RTE and BBC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Ongar ongar ongar....My god!! Does an episode go by without mention of this place??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Glynis Barber....

She's pushing 60....I'm 28.....

Don't care, she's incredibly hot

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Oh Christ ... poor Lee ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Jesus Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ugh Roxie :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Bret Hart

This is like watching a episode of Hollyoaks. Lots of cringe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

This is a weird style they're going for

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Would a father who is suppose to care about his family, tell his suicidal son he should have killed himself, even after all he had done?

ok the backtracking is now happening.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

Glynis Barber....

She's pushing 60....I'm 28.....

Don't care, she's incredibly hot

She's actually 61

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

CH3OH wrote: »
    She's actually 61

God I want her :eek:

This discussion has been closed.