Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭Shannon757

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Essex or just North East of London.

Well that's not too far away

• Registered Users Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭CH3OH

eviltwin wrote: »
    At least they went together. They'd have liked that.

Right, so who is Jack going to bang next?

the mother?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Tragic that ending!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Wow that was shocking. The weight of the wedding dress held Ronnie down obviously, there was a comment made by Aunt Sal at the beginning of the episode about how long it would take to get her into it so it was heavy or had many layers.....and to whoever asked English weddings are usually over by 12!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Though the same, 11.40 everyone gone home!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭monicaali

Shannon757 wrote: »
    Probably a stupid question but where is Ongar?
    chipping ongar, essex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

The end of an era. I'll miss R&R.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

What a cheerful way to begin the new year :pac: Great episode tonight I thought!

• Registered Users Posts: 535 ✭✭✭bob50

Only been watching the last few weeks I tought tonights episode was powerful tv

Best thing over christmas by far imo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Revealing R & R were being killed off months ago and talking about it all over the media and even having the ledge and swimming pool aspects being leaked and spoiled completely sucked any drama or enjoyment out of that episode. I honestly don't get why they didn't leave it as a complete behind doors secret like most of EE's best plots.
    Would have been a very good ending.

Anti climax if ever there was one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

eviltwin wrote: »
    At least they went together. They'd have liked that.

Right, so who is Jack going to bang next?

Forget Jack what about poor Max, on a promise after his time inside and now nothing :P

Who gets baby Matthew now, Dot or Glenda or is Charlie returning?

Revealing R & R were being killed off months ago and talking about it all over the media and even having the ledge and swimming pool aspects being leaked and spoiled completely sucked any drama or enjoyment out of that episode. I honestly don't get why they didn't leave it as a complete behind doors secret like most of EE's best plots.
    Would have been a very good ending.

Anti climax if ever there was one.

Agree, whilst I can still enjoy the episode it sucks any element of shock out of it.

I remember when they killed off Danielle, I had only just recommenced watching Eastenders after a gap of many years, and as such had no idea what was about to happen. Nearly fell out of my fúcking chair :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭JellieBabie

I just didn't find it that realistic... Ronnie being weighed down by the dress, okay, but Roxy just diving in and never surfacing, not even once? Bit lame

Was it Lauren or Louise that Danny was eyeing up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I just didn't find it that realistic... Ronnie being weighed down by the dress, okay, but Roxy just diving in and never surfacing, not even once? Bit lame

She was coked out of her mind. She could have taken a heart attack or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Is Michael Barrymore the producer of EE now?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Roxy has been depressed past few months might have been on medication
    the purse she left on bed could contain drugs thought Max was going to have sneak look.

123balltv wrote: »
    Roxy has been depressed past few months might have been on medication
    the purse she left on bed could contain drugs thought Max was going to have sneak look.

He did he saw the coke

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He did he saw the coke

Missed that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I liked Roxy. Sad ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭currants

Ronnie looked like Ophelia drowned, very fitting end for her as she was always a bit mad/melancholic.

I wonder will Max get blamed for Roxy's drugs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Seriously how would Ronnie put up with Roxys attention seeking ways.. she says she's not going to the wedding ....then agrees to go and give her away then gangs up on Ronnie the morning of the wedding with their estranged mother then to top it all off just before Ronnie walks down the aisle Roxy pulls a wobbler and legs it. If my sister did any of that on me I would have security throw her out.

Not forgetting how she fell asleep babysitting. Forgets to collect her child from school and is binging on coke. I would have told her long ago you do one.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

littelady wrote: »
    Seriously how would Ronnie put up with Roxys attention seeking ways.. she says she's not going to the wedding ....then agrees to go and give her away then gangs up on Ronnie the morning of the wedding with their estranged mother then to top it all off just before Ronnie walks down the aisle Roxy pulls a wobbler and legs it. If my sister did any of that on me I would have security throw her out.

Not forgetting how she fell asleep babysitting. Forgets to collect her child from school and is binging on coke. I would have told her long ago you do one.

Your forgetting that Ronnie is absolutely obsessed with Roxy and a control freak. Roxy tried to get away from her several times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

littelady wrote: »

If you ask me, the character of Ronnie was the destabalizing figure in their relationship. Controlling and obsessed and mollycoddling.

Personally I have hated the last 3 months of sh1t talk about their unbreakable bond!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

No wonder they had mick Carter flashing the Samaritans card earlier you'd need them after watching that sooooo fecking depressing. Too much eastenders writers and creepy too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder will Max get blamed for Roxy's drugs

I reckon he might take them himself,he seems to be on a dark downward spiral since his return.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Good to see Glynis is still with us though

Sexy bitch

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Gonna miss the Mitchel sisters, there's a lot of dead wood that should have ended up in that pool instead of them.

Max didn't stay off sex for very long, he sprinted up those stairs fairly lively when the chance to get the leg over came up.

BTW the DJ was playing some cracking songs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement