Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Gonna miss the Mitchel sisters

Will miss Roxy but definitely not Ronnie. And definitely not such a relentless drumming home of the fact that they were sisters & in quite an unhealthy codependency situation, in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Nice titanic touch there with the heart shaped locket falling down in to depths of the water.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

That was bloody brilliant. Haunting, emotive and just downright fantastic.
    Kudos to all involved.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

maybe if you didn't know for months they were going to die by drowning! But the production was good and if it wasn't so spoiled it would have been a very good scene.
    Also Jack (who I just can't take seriously......makes Sam Dingle seem like a genious) and his little Cinderella bedtime story (again a story we all knew the ending of it anyway..... !!! ) was annoying!

But sure it's not like me to complain...!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Talking bread, with all due respect you're the only one here complaining about knowing for months. I am a fan of most of the soaps. I read these threads and I watch eastenders Corrie emmerdale and fair city, and have done for years and personally the first i heard of both sisters being killed off was when I watched it last night. If you didn't avoid the spoilers (quite easy to do so) then that's you not BBC.

• Advertisement

Talking bread, with all due respect you're the only one here complaining about knowing for months. I am a fan of most of the soaps. I read these threads and I watch eastenders Corrie emmerdale and fair city, and have done for years and personally the first i heard of both sisters being killed off was when I watched it last night. If you didn't avoid the spoilers (quite easy to do so) then that's you not BBC.

Eh, it was all over the social media, papers and the actresses even talked openly about it since November...............hardly needed to go digging for spoilers. Just because you didn't hear it, I am speaking from my own POV and many others who knew already that the story was marred somewhat from the spoilers

And there were a few posters here on boards in same boat as me re knowing anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

They will all have cramps in that bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Stacey look miffed with michelle, now she knows how martin feels when she's with max.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Ronnie Branning
    Cause of death: drowning caused by wedding dress.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

fussyonion wrote: »
    That was bloody brilliant. Haunting, emotive and just downright fantastic.
    Kudos to all involved.

I agree. I'm not really a regular viewer; I did know they were going to drown, but I was glued to it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Robsweezie wrote: »
    Stacey look miffed with michelle, now she knows how martin feels when she's with max.

Stacey slept with Max, Michelle is Martins sister - hardly comparing like with like...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Duplicate post- can't delete on phone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

I thought tonights episode was good. The actor playing Jack did surprisingly well, hes not great usually. Telling the kids will be tough if they show that. But why did Max get rid of the coke? Its the one thing that explains why the accident happened!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

:)
    maybe if you didn't know for months they were going to die by drowning! But the production was good and if it wasn't so spoiled it would have been a very good scene.
    Also Jack (who I just can't take seriously......makes Sam Dingle seem like a genious) and his little Cinderella bedtime story (again a story we all knew the ending of it anyway..... !!! ) was annoying!

I thought they were going to fall of the bridge into a lake and drown that way cause that's what one of the spoilers in the daily mail hinted out so they still manage to keep the ending a secret, they filmed 3 alternative endings. I hadn't a clue they were going to drown in a swimming pool.

But sure it's not like me to complain...!

Stacey was jealous of Roxy taking to Max. She's actually pathetic and doesn't deserve any decent man. Her own husband told her something in confidence and she goes and blabs it the same with shabhnam she confided in her aswell and went and blabbed. She's a sh*t friend and partner. How long before she's cheating on Martin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

I thought tonights episode was good. The actor playing Jack did surprisingly well, hes not great usually. Telling the kids will be tough if they show that. But why did Max get rid of the coke? Its the one thing that explains why the accident happened!

I thought it looked like Roxy decided not to take the drugs, it looked like she thought about it but then put it back in the make up bag showing she was trying to change, with the drugs at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Lackey wrote: »
    I thought it looked like Roxy decided not to take the drugs, it looked like she thought about it but then put it back in the make up bag showing she was trying to change, with the drugs at least.

I was wondering was he her supplier when she was dealing or something? I don't know it doesn't make sense to me at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I don't know why Max got rid of the coke, but I was thinking it was probably because he didn't know whether she had taken in or not - he was probably thinking that if the coke didn't show up in her bloodstream (they'd have to do toxicology reports presumably as part of determining cause of death) he was saving Jack and the Mitchells from hearing that there was cocaine found in her possession?

I hope they won't show Jack telling the kids, partly because I don't think he's a strong enough actor to carry off such a scene well, and partly because I think the young actors are old enough to understand and it would be kind of inappropriate, but that's just my opinion!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

And there were a few posters here on boards in same boat as me re knowing anyway!

Yes if it wasn't leaked before their shock deaths would have been good, it was everywhere, I thought the show had filmed a few deaths for them and was going to surprise the viewers but in the end went with the drowning one which had been leaked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Scraggs wrote: »
    I was wondering was he her supplier when she was dealing or something? I don't know it doesn't make sense to me at the moment.

I think his prints were on it from earlier when he took a peek in her bag. He would have some explaining to do and he's just outta prison. As it happened he just slipped out of the room by the skin of his teeth. I hope it was the only one he handled in Roxie's handbag.

She will be extra miffed when Max and Michelle hook up :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

dee_mc wrote: »

I don't know why Max got rid of the coke, but I was thinking it was probably because he didn't know whether she had taken in or not - he was probably thinking that if the coke didn't show up in her bloodstream (they'd have to do toxicology reports presumably as part of determining cause of death) he was saving Jack and the Mitchells from hearing that there was cocaine found in her possession?

I hope they won't show Jack telling the kids, partly because I don't think he's a strong enough actor to carry off such a scene well, and partly because I think the young actors are old enough to understand and it would be kind of inappropriate, but that's just my opinion!
    I think tonight's episode was brilliant. Handled amazingly by Jack. He is a brilliant actor. Not just an eastenders actor as he has been in the bill and other things before. It's always easy to see the experienced actors as they show up the ones who are just in eastenders from the start. Well done jack. !

Jake Wood is a brilliant actor. I love him.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think tonight's episode was brilliant. Handled amazingly by Jack. He is a brilliant actor. Not just an eastenders actor as he has been in the bill and other things before. It's always easy to see the experienced actors as they show up the ones who are just in eastenders from the start. Well done jack. !

I agree he did a great job in last night's episode and I know he's been in other shows but I don't buy him as a great actor for emotional scenes in terms of dialogue - just my opinion though!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

I wonder will the R&R deaths link in with lee's storyline? as in him realising life is short/precious and getting help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Jesus....

I knew Glynis was hot as hell but, I didn't think she was THAT good of an actress.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Ffs

Is Mick's ridiculous handling of Lee's issues deliberate on EE part to portray how not to handle someone with depression.

It's making me really dislike Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

I wonder will the R&R deaths link in with lee's storyline? as in him realising life is short/precious and getting help.

It's bloody Mick who needs the wake to call more than Lee. Lee needs proper help

• Advertisement

Carol should return to help Jack and take on the Beales and Phil for what they did to Max #BranningUnited

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement