Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Scott (Jack) leaving again?

not until he has the predictable affair with Honey that has been building up for months

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Is Scott (Jack) leaving again?
    He said last night he was going to ONGAR.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

He'll have to download the "Dublin Bus" App !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I don't like Danny Dyer but just saw a clip of him on the mirrors facebook page doing Amy Winehouse in lip sync battle he looked good if anyone can do a link on this thread it's worth a look

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I think they'll go with the double funeral, that doesn't mean they have to be buried in the same plot. The kids haven't been outside the door for a week.

I think they left Matthew in the cot in the hotel room as there's no sign of him.

That swimming pool scene is still giving me the creeps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

He should go to Milton Keanes and hook up with his niece Bianca and her brood. Be nice for the little cousins to get to know each other. Just had a thought, Tiff and Morgan would be a bit old for Cinderella stories.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Mena Mitty wrote:
    I think they left Matthew in the cot in the hotel room as there's no sign of him.

He was shown last night toddling after the others when Jack sent them upstairs with Max

:D:DLipSyncBattleUK_Se2_Ep1_DannyDyervsCraigRevelHorwood_03.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jack will move there and Max into his house then

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

casio4 wrote: »

OMG that's hilarious. :D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Aunt babe taking her plays in the Vic too far...

Hopefully Abi tells Max about Babes schemes and he drives her out

casio4 wrote: »

I like Whitney's new look :p

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Sending the kids back to school already? Seriously! Not even had the funeral yet

You would not think anyone died of the Mitchells as they so jolly

What now Sharon knows about baby Philly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Oh what's going to happen now Sharon knows :O

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Today is 10th. Ronnie died on 1st and has yet to be buried. Vincent says to Mick that he has to have a 40th party coz "Jack would love it", and then said something about taking his mind off things. Seriously?!

Shirley more upset the daddy is Phil than if it were Buster :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Vincent doesnt seem to give a shiite about Ronnie, it's like his dog died.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I thought it was funny that the whole time Shirley and Denise were talking, Sharon was sitting in the toilet cubicle next to them. Woman can't have a bit of peace, probably needed to take a dumb and was waiting for Shirley and Denise to leave so she could go. How awkward would that be if you were trying to go to the toilet, and these two people barge into the toilet arguing and crying while you're trying to go. I feel for you Sharon.

I think they did that before with a story someone was in that same cubicle over hearing something before

• Advertisement

January wrote: »
    Oh what's going to happen now Sharon knows :O

She wanted Ben out of the will and her Denny in, presume she don't want Phil ever knowing he has other son

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I thought it was funny that the whole time Shirley and Denise were talking, Sharon was sitting in the toilet cubicle next to them. Woman can't have a bit of peace, probably needed to take a dumb and was waiting for Shirley and Denise to leave so she could go. How awkward would that be if you were trying to go to the toilet, and these two people barge into the toilet arguing and crying while you're trying to go. I feel for you Sharon.

Yeah and not once did either Denise or Shirley check if the other cubicle was occupied before blabbing her secret!! That would be what any normal person would do but not in Eastenders of course!

Does anybody else know that Phil is the father? I can't remember..also when is she due?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Does anybody else know that Phil is the father? I can't remember..also when is she due?

No don't think anyone else knows. Don't think Phil can even remember their "encounter."

Due any day now I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

nikkibikki wrote: »
    No don't think anyone else knows. Don't think Phil can even remember their "encounter.":D

Due any day now I think.

No he doesn't, it's also ridiculous that he was so drunk he can't remember it so I'm surprised he was able to "perform" in the first place! (apolologies for being crude). For her age, Denise has had a fairly trouble free pregnancy which is unusual in soapland

Interesting to see what Sharon does, especially as nobody bar Patrick, know Denise is putting the baby up for adoption.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Masood knows it's Phils baby too.

January wrote: »

Does Kush know also as he thought he was

I thought Denise was going to tell Shirley about the adoption not that Phil the daddy given their history

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

January wrote:

Ah yes I remember that now!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I don't think Rita (aka Roxy) wanted out

By the sounds of what they both said I don't think either of them wanted out.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement