Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

She's right though, watching tonight it's like nothing sad even happened. The most memorable moment was Dennis calling Sharon a bossy cow :D

Did Mick and Vincent start a jog in the morning and end when it's dark?

Michelle is dull. I really don't care what going on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

IvySlayer wrote: »
    She's right though, watching tonight it's like nothing sad even happened. The most memorable moment was Dennis calling Sharon a bossy cow :D

Y
    Michelle is dull. I really don't care what going on there.

I noticed that too!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Looking at the state of Mick i'd say it took him that long to jog around the square. :)
    With the amout of talking he was doing while jogging i'd say he need a rest after about 2 mins

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭Donal55

Michelle Fowler is one morbid bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I'm slightly confused, haven't been following this too well, what has Michelle done?

• Advertisement

dogcat wrote: »
    I'm slightly confused, haven't been following this too well, what has Michelle done?

Shagged a child. I kid you not.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

dogcat wrote: »

Had an affair with her 17 year old student!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

tk123 wrote: »

Was he her student?

Didn't Jay get a record for doing the same thing? Will be interesting to see how this storyline plays out.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Donal55 wrote: »
    Didn't Jay get a record for doing the same thing? Will be interesting to see how this storyline plays out.
    Jay didn't actually sleep with her (I think), and she was 14. He didn't know she was 14 either.

• Advertisement

Donal55 wrote: »

Jay got done for receiving photos of a minor as "the girlfriend" texted him revealing photos so Phil and others like Mick were calling him a nonce

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Michelle has a very grating tone/lilt to her voice. It just irritates the fxgk outta me.

That was one long drawn out saga with Michelle :(

Half way through last nights episode I was screaming at her to just spit it out and go back to America ASAP

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Michelle has a very grating tone/lilt to her voice. It just irritates the fxgk outta me.

Her voice is very annoying, it's difficult to concentrate on what she's saying. She's very wooden imo, I can't take to her as new Michelle.
    SAMTALK wrote: »
    That was one long drawn out saga with Michelle :(

Half way through last nights episode I was screaming at her to just spit it out and go back to America ASAP

I was the same..how did it take her the whole episode to spit that out!! Also would she not be under investigation if the child's mother reported their relationship, so did she flee America before being questioned by police or whatever?

I'm loving Dot referring to the cat as Ethel esquire too :D:D

Am I missing something with this cat?
    Presumed it had some relevance at the start but now Im not so sure :confused:

Last nights episode had to be the worst one in a while. Half hour of my life wasted :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

Last nights episode had to be the worst one in a while. Half hour of my life wasted :mad:

The cat was the best part for me :pac: I rewound it a few times and let it play again because my dog wanted to growl at it lol

The cat was the best part for me :pac: I rewound it a few times and let it play again because my dog wanted to growl at it lol

See, your dog was the entertainment not Eastenders :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I assumed it was some kind of foreboding signal of death before Ronnie and Roxy died as there were other signs (the tarot cards and I thought black cats were a sign of bad luck/death etc) but now I'm thinking that it might be just showing that Dot is lonely.

The whole Michelle/Sharon marathon was like watching paint dry. Could've been done in 5 minutes

I assumed it was some kind of foreboding signal of death before Ronnie and Roxy died as there were other signs (the tarot cards and I thought black cats were a sign of bad luck/death etc) but now I'm thinking that it might be just showing that Dot is lonely.

The whole Michelle/Sharon marathon was like watching paint dry. Could've been done in 5 minutes

Yeah I thought the same before the deaths, but now Im just confused.
    Maybe it is all about Dot being lonely but I think it's a little over done at this stage.
    Eastenders is dragging a bit lately. Finding the Carter family most annoying of them all followed closely by Sharon/Michelle duo

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Love the new actress Ethel. But it needs to get the sachet of flea killer liquid on back of its neck. Or dots house will be ruined.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Yeah, I couldn't give a sh*te about Michelle either. And who the f*ck eats celery and salt? :confused:

I'm guessing Michelle can't return to America as she was a teacher sleeping with an underage student so would be prosecuted

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Why are EastEnders on such a binge about the past?

Michelle, Martin, Kathy, Dot, Sharon let it go...not once has Roxy/Ronnie been mentioned last few episodes

Age of consent in Florida is 18. Michelle could be up on statutory rape charges!

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭currants

How could you be in a love with a kid at her age? WTF would you even talk about if you were 44 and the boy was 16, she said they were together for a year so he must have been 16 when it started. They seem to have knocked a few years off Michelle's character and wasn't she in a lesbian relationship with someone called Rachel at some point??
    I wouldn't be asking her to mind Denny if I was Sharon.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

That had to be the most boring episode of EE ever.

It doesn't seem to bother Sharon at all that Michelle hopped on a 17 year old.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

It has a tinge of Sonia to it!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

laylag wrote: »
    I thought the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

currants wrote: »
    How could you be in a love with a kid at her age? WTF would you even talk about if you were 44 and the boy was 16, she said they were together for a year so he must have been 16 when it started. They seem to have knocked a few years off Michelle's character and wasn't she in a lesbian relationship with someone called Rachel at some point??
    I wouldn't be asking her to mind Denny if I was Sharon.

I can't get my head around this, when Michelle was 15 or 16 she was with Den...an older gentleman. Are we to accept she went from having a thing for older men to now having a fling with a young fella. Tim a college professor, I'd say is about her own age, we don't know if she had any children with him, he's probably giving his students extra 'grinds'

She spoke of Mark growing up and all the time she had on her hands....ner a mention of the first born rebel without a reason...Vicki. Where is she now ? She would be about 30 years old or so.

I'll eat my aran knitted hat if she turns into her mother Pauline, complete with housecoat and becomes the Sq's nag. I had visions of Pauline the night she left the Vic. wrapped in her big cardigan and made her way to Arthurs seat in the garden.

Vicki is in Oz running a bar with Alfie's brother Spencer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

laylag wrote:

My husband said that too.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement