Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

I don't see why she would stay when Lee goes[/QUOTE]

I don't think I'll miss Lee. There is just something about him. He seems lifeless and dull.

Baybay wrote: »
    Maybe but the storyline has to be bigger than that as Babe leaving or even dying isn't really disastrous for the Square in general. Well, not unless she poisons the lot of them before she goes!

She might poison herself!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Why would Mick keep Babe on? Who in their right mind would buy food she cooked in the Vic now knowing she what she did?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Why would Mick keep Babe on? Who in their right mind would buy food she cooked in the Vic now knowing she what she did?

Is Abi providing her the animals from the vet clinic

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

babe poisons the coffee, tells tina, then gets ratted out straight away? anticlimax

• Advertisement

I forgot Ian is another of Glenda's bed fellows as is as Phil

Caramel treatment of Denise is awful so much for being her best friend

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Seriously Ian/Kathy should have called the police there and then.

There's probably something dodgy in the tea aswell, camera focused on it

How many last chances is Babe on now? Keeping Shirleys secrets, Bullying Abi, blackmailing Cokers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Seriously Ian/Kathy should have called the police there and then.

There's probably something dodgy in the tea aswell, camera focused on it

How many last chances is Babe on now? Keeping Shirleys secrets, Bullying Abi, blackmailing Cokers etc

I think the teapot is full of booze. I find it odd that stall workers etc would want to drink (probably warm and flat) booze served from a teapot first thing in the morning before going to work!! Imagine how long it was lying the the teapot?! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

currants wrote: »
    I hope Whitney stays. Lee has been boring since day one, standing around looking gormless with his mouth opened thousand yard stare, then recycling the same expression when he was supposed to be depressed, that actor is terrible imo. Annette Badland has been great as psycho Babe but the character has run her course.

THANK YOU

he is the worst actor ever- always the same exppression he always looks like someone who just reliased hes sht his pants after a fart

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Caramel treatment of Denise is awful so much for being her best friend

She's a horrible bitch, she's not a friend and Denise shouldn't bother with her again.

Does Carmel know about Kush and Denise?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

That scene was so sad. Great acting once again from jack.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

If Mickney start up again this show can **** off

Do the showrunners constantly need to remind the writers to make Whitney look a big hoor, acheivement unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Does Carmel know about Kush and Denise?
    NopeS

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Does anyone else think it's weird the way Whitney always goes running to Mick with her problems and he comforts and basically tells his own son to f*ck off and bad mouths him to Whitney, surely it should be the other way around, him being there for Lee. Mick is actually some prick.

fin12 wrote: »
    Does anyone else think it's weird the way Whitney always goes running to Mick with her problems and he comforts and basically tells his own son to f*ck off and bad mouths him to Whitney, surely it should be the other way around, him being there for Lee. Mick is actually some prick.

Linda the same choosing her over Nancy

Mick should go off help Linda and her mother, let Shirley run pub

fin12 wrote: »

I see an affair happening.

I see an affair happening.

Both Mick and Linda. well the actors that play them said they would quit the show if either characters had an affair

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

it's on bbc twice tonight 8pm and 9pm

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Both Mick and Linda. well the actors that play them said they would quit the show if either characters had an affair

I'd really hate that to happen. There was a moment there though wasn't there?.. a long glance. I was sick in my stomach. I'd just have to stop watching.
    Imagine it..the next year would be Mick wringing his hands in regret and dispair while Linda sits in Sharon kitchen with a face on her that'd turn all the milk in tne square sour.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I also love Whitney saying to Lee "when have I ever asked you for anything?" Let's see, you spent weeks (months?) pressuring him into putting down a deposit on an expensive apartment ye couldn't afford, whilst you continue to work as a part time barmaid.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Aunt Sal, that was uncalled for!!!!

Mick the prick is really grating on me now. Will someone push Sal out of that wheelchair, nasty old ****

Some east end funeral. They know how to do it. Brilliant. !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

always nice to have your wife and father bitching about you

Stacey ends up on Max, Twitney on Thick, Dot on a pieu.

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Aunt Sal, that was uncalled for!!!!
    Truth hurts !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Truth hurts !

Time and place though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement