Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Well that's obviously some sort of inspector who's going to catch out Babe and get Mick in trouble.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Well done Jack! I was itchin for Danny to get a slap.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Well done Jack! I was itchin for Danny to get a slap.

And Max sitting back watching and eating :P his prison experience, fights

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

as if a church would allow that carry on at a funeral rave music and glow sticks :rolleyes::rolleyes: i did think it was funny though:D
    sharon shouldn't wear those wrap over tops it makes her top look bigger and she's out of proportion to the bottom half of her body :(

No Christian back for Roxy's funeral or Charlie if alive to make sure Ronnie was dead

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    And Max sitting back watching and eating :P his prison experience, fights

I think he knew Jack needed to get his pent up rage out and Danny and his big gob fit the bill perfectly.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is Jack going for the holy trinity now. He's had Ronnie and Roxy. Blonde Glenda is his next conquest. :eek::P

Is Jack going for the holy trinity now. He's had Ronnie and Roxy. Blonde Glenda is his next conquest. :eek::P

I think it won't take Jack long to have Glenda in the sack but maybe Max will have her too :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was a ball of emotions watching tonight's!
    Glenda's performance had me in tears one minute and angry the next. Glad she's staying.
    I'll be honest - please don't attack me....I'd like to shake Denise 'til her teeth rattle. I really hope she keeps her gorgeous little, cuddly little bundle!! Fcuk this "it's just not right for me" bollox..she brought a child into the world - cop rhe fcuk on and go and get him. I just don't know if her reasons are good enough(?)...To the point of view of a hormonal teenager...no matter how good or wealthy the new prospective parents are, when he is old enough to rationalise, the fact that his mother gave him up because it 'wasn't the right time for her' the awareness of the comfortable upbringing won't compensate.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Kim doesn't mix her words.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Truth hurts !

Time and place though
    Yeah. And fair play to Sal she choose it. Don't forget whose sister she is ?

Yeah. And fair play to Sal she choose it. Don't forget whose sister she is ?

Isn't she Peggy's sister? This confuses me because she's always going on about being a Mitchell, but the only people she's related to are Phil and his kids - and not on the Mitchell side.
    Or am I wrong?

Isn't she Peggy's sister? This confuses me because she's always going on about being a Mitchell, but the only people she's related to are Phil and his kids - and not on the Mitchell side.
    Or am I wrong?

Yes she is Peggy's sister but they all call her Aunt Sal

Yes she is Peggy's sister but they all call her Aunt Sal

I don't know why she's so obsesseeed with being a Mitchell!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

It's reeespect innit!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Lisha wrote: »
    It's reeespect innit!

She's not a Mitchell though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

She's not a Mitchell though.

Just like Babe going on about being a Carter. She's not, her sister just married one! Very strange IMO!

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Just like Babe going on about being a Carter. She's not, her sister just married one! Very strange IMO!

Very true - I forgot about that.

Was Babe in love with Stan

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well she's more or less part of the family through Peggy, and she always had a close relationship with everyone through her, so she's a Mitchell in everything but name.

Also i'm pretty sure they call her aunt Sal as a term of affection more than her actually being an aunt.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Ugh. Get me a bucket. Thought of it. !

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:

Yes for years. She had it bad, seemingly. Hence her intense dislike of Sylvie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'd be more concerned about getting myself to hospital if I'd drank rat-poo infested coffee, rather than standing around pointing the finger.

I do think people are being harsh to Denise BUT it has come as a shock to Kim as she only found out after the baby was born.
    That is shocking and Denise can't expect her to accept it immediately. Denise knew she was doing this ages ago and she should have told Kim earlier.

I wonder (and I have said this before) if Abi will ever be given a decent storyline. She just stands around frowning all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Why did Mick have to sleep on the couch. Why could Whitney not sleep in her old bed or Nancy's bed ?

littelady wrote: »
    Why did Mick have to sleep on the couch. Why could Whitney not sleep in her old bed or Nancy's bed ?

Or go to Stacey or Lauren

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Or go to Stacey or Lauren

Or even double up with Mick lol !

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Eastenders certainly has very strange views towards adoption, you'd swear Denise's baby has been sent away to a Belarusian orphanage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Eastenders certainly has very strange views towards adoption, you'd swear Denise's baby has been sent away to a Belarusian orphanage.

im caught here- if i was 50 like denise and had raised my 2 sisters and then had 2 kids of my own- id be the same- babyrearing years are done

However if my sister who im v close to and is also a mam wanted to adopt him- i would give it serious consideration- at least you get to see him and you dont ache for him in the first few weeks which happens every mother when they not near their baby

Remember when Kim wanted Denise to be Pearl's nanny :p

• Advertisement

I can't believe Phil gave up his son that easily. I was sure he'd fight Denise every step of the way.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement