Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »

I want a few deaths preferably Carters and Carmel and her family

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Actually some people made a very good point in the daily mail comments section that buses never drive through Albert Square, it's too small an area so the whole thing is a load of crap to be honest

Actually some people made a very good point in the daily mail comments section that buses never drive through Albert Square, it's too small an area so the whole thing is a load of crap to be honest
    Is the bus stolen, does Bobby escape, joyride Denny or Shaky's new mate

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

Louise mitchell wasn't at the funeral. She was too busy arranging a date. How strange?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

I would include Aunts Babe and Sal in that lot. Two vile people.
    The way the Vic was shaking in that clip looked more like an earthquake than a bus crash

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Chocolate fiend

I find it interesting that people have such objections to Denise's decision. So many people are "pro-choice" but, only if the choice is something that they agree with. People aren't as angry with Libby for having an abortion as they are with Denise for giving her baby up for adoption.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

No not the Carter's. Get rid of the boring beale.

No not the Carter's. Get rid of the boring beale.

• Advertisement

so excited for disaster week now get rid of a lot of deadwood

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

so excited for disaster week now get rid of a lot of deadwood

I don't know, these disaster weeks tend to promise a lot but fail to deliver. It's usually some obscure background character who gets killed off. :mad:

I don't know, these disaster weeks tend to promise a lot but fail to deliver. It's usually some obscure background character who gets killed off. :mad:

Not Shrimpy, Winston or Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Did Shrimpy and Donna get together around Christmas time or did I imagine that? He's been in it more lately so I suppose they could kill him off or endanger his life?

dee_mc wrote: »
    Did Shrimpy and Donna get together around Christmas time or did I imagine that? He's been in it more lately so I suppose they could kill him off or endanger his life?

He kissed Donna or Roxy I think

dee_mc wrote: »

They kissed at the stallholders Christmas party. No mention of it after that.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Looking forward to this week and who dies. Ideally I'd like a mass cull, but that's probably not likely. Babe and Lee seem the most obvious contenders to die, but Linda would hardly miss Lee's funderal, and for the Carter's to lose a song would go against the happy clappy narrative that they always strive for, so I'm not sure. At the very least I'd like a shock death, one that nobody sees coming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Is tonights episode live?

Does Whitney get paid for working in the pub?

Is tonights episode live?

Don't think so.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

That schoolboy teasing Louise & Bex is vile (the one pretending to be Travis, I think? Not sure what is name is).

Louise should get someone to sort out that Keegan bully fella and his gang, she is a Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i think they're trying to go back to the way the show was in the 80's. Having watched bits of that era it was always family and community oriented. Focus on domestic problems like money and marriage. All the characters knowing each other and eating together like in the Christmas episode.

is it wrong that i hope that little c*nt who kicked denises book on the bus is killed off?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That bus crash would have one thinking of terrorist attacks in Berlin and Nice.

that was meh! hoping tomorrow night's is better, bet the bus continues on-wards onto the vic as given in the trailer

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

RobertKK wrote: »
    That bus crash would have one thinking of terrorist attacks in Berlin and Nice.

They'd hardly admit it, but surely that's where they got the inspiration?

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭coffeyt

I reckon the bridge has been weakened by the bus and the train carrying Shirley etc comes off the bridge and into the Vic?

Hope the bullies on the bus die.

It reminded me of the Corrie tram crash but let's hope the fatalities are regular cast members

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

i missed the first 5 minutes or so only turned it on when Billy and Jay were stuck in traffic with a whole line of traffic on one side of the road not moving and an ambulance on the other side going the opposite direction with no traffic at all on that side so what was the hold up?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement