Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

so is the tube next over the bridge and onto the vic? shirley, tina & the mother are on it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

coffeyt wrote: »
    I reckon the bridge has been weakened by the bus and the train carrying Shirley etc comes off the bridge and into the Vic?

Slyvie to land on Babe, both die

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Slyvie to land on Babe, both die

& Lee :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

RobertKK wrote: »
    That bus crash would have one thinking of terrorist attacks in Berlin and Nice.

It reminded me of what happened in Scotland, when they driver of a bin lorry became ill and killed several people Christmas shopping.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

I"d put money on Sylvie dying especially after taking the photo,Lee(hopefully) and Babe, might try to buy shares in the Coker funeral parlour,flat out since xmas:):):)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What good job did Ryan get with his criminal conviction? Whitney is actually a horrible bitch, she's hardly works herself and constantly put Lee down about his Job and her protesting she never asks him for anything, is she serious? I'm pretty sure she is contributing nothing towards rent or bills.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I hope Sylvie does leave. Her storyline is depressing, limited, repetitive and is centred around the horror of Alzheimers and the struggle to care for her falling on one or two family members. A harsh and miserable reality for many unfortunately..but I'd rather watch it.
    I remember when she appeared back in it a whole ago there was a big photo of her with the headline "Sylvie's back!"... I was thinking "Wtf?....are we supposed to be excited?"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Maybe Ben and Jay will sort out Keegan and his gang if they hear about the bullying. That is of course if they survive the crash :p Louise put a hex on the whole thing when she said she wished he would die. Maybe she'll get her wish.

Whitney is in debt, she goes of to buy Ryan an engagement gift?

Some spoilers for next week
    The residents are still in shock after last week's dramatic events. Can life get back to normal?
    Meanwhile, Jay suggests to Ben that they should get their own place together. Ben thinks it's a good idea, but when Sharon coincidentally mentions just how much Phil likes having him around, he changes his mind and tells Jay he doesn't want to move out.
    Elsewhere, the Carters prepare for another themed night.
    Sharon isn't happy when she finds out that Phil has contacted Tony's wife Antoinette again.
    What will happen when Antoinette later turns up at the Mitchell house?
    Meanwhile, Michelle overhears Ben trying to reason with Jay over why he can't move out. Later, Phil confronts Ben about the possibility of him moving out.
    Elsewhere, quiz night at the Queen Vic takes an unexpected turn when Tina lets Sylvie perform a song, even though Mick has already said no.
    Things then get worse for the Carters when the pub's roof starts leaking.
    Business is down at the Queen Vic, so Mick is particularly irritated to hear that Babe has upset Ian by accusing him of being drunk after he fell asleep at the bar.
    Later, Mick receives even more bad news.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Some spoilers for next week
    The residents are still in shock after last week's dramatic events. Can life get back to normal?
    Meanwhile, Jay suggests to Ben that they should get their own place together. Ben thinks it's a good idea, but when Sharon coincidentally mentions just how much Phil likes having him around, he changes his mind and tells Jay he doesn't want to move out.
    Elsewhere, the Carters prepare for another themed night.
    Sharon isn't happy when she finds out that Phil has contacted Tony's wife Antoinette again.
    What will happen when Antoinette later turns up at the Mitchell house?
    Meanwhile, Michelle overhears Ben trying to reason with Jay over why he can't move out. Later, Phil confronts Ben about the possibility of him moving out.
    Elsewhere, quiz night at the Queen Vic takes an unexpected turn when Tina lets Sylvie perform a song, even though Mick has already said no.
    Things then get worse for the Carters when the pub's roof starts leaking.
    Business is down at the Queen Vic, so Mick is particularly irritated to hear that Babe has upset Ian by accusing him of being drunk after he fell asleep at the bar.
    Later, Mick receives even more bad news.

Jesus,every one of those is more boring than the last!
    Seriously thinking of giving up altogether on EE. :-(

I find it interesting that people have such objections to Denise's decision. So many people are "pro-choice" but, only if the choice is something that they agree with. People aren't as angry with Libby for having an abortion as they are with Denise for giving her baby up for adoption.

Kim was supportive of Libby

So Eastenders said there is no train crash so the bus crash last night better not be it unless the bud drives through bridge and onto the vic

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

It like saving private Ryan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Shaki to die a hero after helping everyone else off the bus first?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

So is someone going to be killed off I wonder?

Hope it's not Martin.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

ShazGV wrote: »
    Shaki to die a hero after helping everyone else off the bus first?

...or not, ha! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

someone punch that prick recording everything that robbed the shop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 823 ✭✭✭q2xv9rjei4awgb

Whitney....

Oh well

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

What an amazing episode. Can't fault one actor. Everyone was brilliant. Best eastenders for ages.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Another good looking female written out of the show.

They have no problem with goodlooking males but when it comes to women if you are remotely goodlooking you have the grim-reeper after you.

It's like it is not Politically Correct to be female and attractive.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,172 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

I never watch this crap,noise suppressing headphones on listening to music if someone in the house is watching it.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,767 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Poor Whitney.:( Looks like its curtains for her. Curtains for Lee too when he finds out!:eek:

Is there a new writer for EE? It seems like the plan is to bump off half the cast at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

What happened to the that mother was looking for child or something? The woman that Honey was with helping, who was running around searching everywhere all distressed? I might have missed something but I didn't see anything happen with her.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    What happened to the that mother was looking for child or something? The woman that Honey was with helping, who was running around searching everywhere all distressed? I might have missed something but I didn't see anything happen with her.

She was still running around at the end just beforehand Mick heard the phone ringing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Maybe Whitney is under the bus too but she could be dead with the little boy unconscious in her arms. Maybe she knew the little boy from her crèche days and rushed to save him and died a hero. Then Mick will have to tell Lee and then Lee will get even more depressed. Oh God I can't watch Lee acting depressed much longer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

I'm hoping it's Lee under the bus with Whitneys phone.. worst character ever to be honest

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Poor Whitney.:( Looks like its curtains for her. Curtains for Lee too when he finds out!:eek:

Is there a new winter for EE? It seems like the plan s to bump off half the cast at the moment.

I'd say Lee and Whitney are not dead

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I never watch this crap,noise suppressing headphones on listening to music if someone in the house is watching it.

Why post here then?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

My theory is that Whit for saw what was happening, gave her phone to Lee to call for help, he got struck by and caught under bus while she ran off somewhere and saved the missing boy.
    I think it's too neat and simple for Eastenders style that Whitney would be the one trapped underneath.
    If it is Whit underneath and she's dead, Lee will either kill himself or just walk away never to be seen again.
    I thought today's episode was excellent, except for everyone's total disregard for the bus driver when they finally managed to save Denise!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement