Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

shauna17 wrote: »
    Missing this because im back to college am I missing much
    No,just the usual rubbish,literally.
    June Brown is 89 years old,so I'm sure it will be less rather than more of her in it.I think she has played Dot since 1985.
    I never watch this crap,noise suppressing headphones on listening to music if someone in the house is watching it.

Yes you do, you often post about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Max and Jay, the outcasts shunned and condemned now the heroes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

I have a feeling that only the missing child is dead. Not Witney or lee.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

How fab would it be if Abi was under the bus :cool:

Michelle to get cosy with hero Max and Louise to get cosy with her hero Shakil

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

SPOILER ALERT- I dunno how to use the spoiler text so you've been warned not to read if you don't want to know.

I've a funny feeling its not the end of the drama. I think that Tina and her mum are going to go out of it, they serve no purpose in it anymore, babe too is supposed to be leaving. We also know that Lee is leaving, so maybe he's under the bus, or shock horror maybe just some randomer with the same ring tone as wit knee.

Poor old Martin, I was just thinking, I actually like him and Stacey, and there you go, happiness is short lived in EastEnders that's for sure.

screamer wrote: »
    SPOILER ALERT- I dunno how to use the spoiler text so you've been warned not to read if you don't want to know.

I've a funny feeling its not the end of the drama. I think that Tina and her mum are going to go out of it, they serve no purpose in it anymore, babe too is supposed to be leaving. We also know that Lee is leaving, so maybe he's under the bus, or shock horror maybe just some randomer with the same ring tone as wit knee.

Poor old Martin, I was just thinking, I actually like him and Stacey, and there you go, happiness is short lived in EastEnders that's for sure.

I think Martin survives, they won't give Stacey another dead husband after Bradley, I'm thinking maybe Donna or Kush have injuries which will go undetected and one will die

• Registered Users Posts: 6,156 ✭✭✭screamer

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Martin survives, they won't give Stacey another dead husband after Bradley, I'm thinking maybe Donna or Kush have injuries which will go undetected and one will die

Maybe both or would that be wishful thinking? Can't stand either of them as characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I really enjoyed this episode ....way better than the Xmas episodes imo. The camera angles through the phone gave a good sense of panic and urgency. Loved hero Max and Shaki.

I'd say the bridge is going to collapse or something just as the train is passing with Shirley and Co. on board. They were too jolly on that train for someone not to die!
    Like the posters above I don't think it's the end for Whitney I bet Lee died having tried to save her or something and she's just unconscious. Also I agree that Donna is likely more injured than we think and it could be the end for her.

Scraggs wrote: »
    I really enjoyed this episode ....way better than the Xmas episodes imo. The camera angles through the phone gave a good sense of panic and urgency. Loved hero Max and Shaki.

I'd say the bridge is going to collapse or something just as the train is passing with Shirley and Co. on board. They were too jolly on that train for someone not to die!
    Like the posters above I don't think it's the end for Whitney I bet Lee died having tried to save her or something and she's just unconscious. Also I agree that Donna is likely more injured than we think and it could be the end for her.
    I know I said it before. But it really was a brilliant episode.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I must say I enjoyed the scenes with Shirley and Tina on the tube just as much as I did anything else in the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

screamer wrote:
    No need for spoilers, you're only surmising. Ps I can't do spoilers either.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I think Lukas Graham was stuck under the bus .. The singing give it away ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Scraggs wrote:
    I'd say the bridge is going to collapse or something just as the train is passing with Shirley and Co. on board. They were too jolly on that train for someone not to die! Like the posters above I don't think it's the end for Whitney I bet Lee died having tried to save her or something and she's just unconscious. Also I agree that Donna is likely more injured than we think and it could be the end for her.

Their train stopped a few stops before Walford. They are stuck on the track.

I think Lee died a hero saving that child's life

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭shauna17

Yes you do, you often post about it!

I was mentioned in this wondering why ?

How did Jay get back and where was Billy?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I hope Libby isn't back for good, she's the UK version of Peig Sayers IMO.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

How did Jay get back and where was Billy?

I was wondering the same thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

Have to say I thought them all lifting the bus was ridiculous tbh. A jack from a garage couldnt lift it but 20 men women and children could lift a double decker bus which just happens to be jammed into a railway bridge. Not happening. No matter how many 1,2,3's they do or how much huffing and puffing,

Was a good episode but that was not plausible.

The lack of any emergency services in London because there was crash on the ring road was also totally incredible. Sure half the square has gone to the police station around the corner at least once, at some stage over the last year or two..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

vkid wrote: »
    Have to say I thought them all lifting the bus was ridiculous tbh. A jack from a garage couldnt lift it but 20 men women and children could lift a double decker bus which just happens to be jammed into a railway bridge. Not happening. No matter how many 1,2,3's they do or how much huffing and puffing,

Was a good episode but that was not plausible.

The lack of any emergency services in London because there was crash on the ring road was also totally incredible. Sure half the square has gone to the police station around the corner at least once, at some stage over the last year or two..

Yeah,I also found it very unrealistic firstly that Mick was able to hear Whitney's (quiet ballad) ringtone over all the shouting and screaming of casualties and secondly that they all shut up as soon as he yelled "pipe down!" Come on like!

MelanieC wrote: »
    Yeah,I also found it very unrealistic firstly that Mick was able to hear Whitney's (quiet ballad) ringtone over all the shouting and screaming of casualties and secondly that they all shut up as soon as he yelled "pipe down!" Come on like!

I'm surprised he knew her ringtone

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I'm surprised he knew her ringtone

He was ribbing her about it earlier in the episode.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭gidget

I reckon the person who died is only going to be the bus driver who had the heart attack behind the wheel & seemed to have been forgotten about when everyone else was pulled to safety :rolleyes:

if you remember when they did the tram crash on corrie they kept teasing about the amount of people dying & after the main characters had died there was one death left in the total, that had everyone wondering & it turned out to be the driver of the tram.

dee_mc wrote: »
    He was ribbing her about it earlier in the episode.

Oh missed that or just tuned out :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Oh missed that or just tuned out

I copped it just before Danny Dyer did, proud moment for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,264 ✭✭✭SCOOP 64

Denis done well to steer that bus around the square then swing a left !

So glad the mother found her child.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Wtf??!! Did max cause the bus crash is that what they were making out? Who was in the body bag?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Jaysis Whitney made some recovery jumping on Mick from the hospital bed :eek:
    the body would be the driver of the bus

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement