Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I don't know, these disaster weeks tend to promise a lot but fail to deliver. It's usually some obscure background character who gets killed off. :mad:

A bus driver, an unknown bus driver. What a waste of disaster week. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

So is this leading into Mick and Whitney having an affair now? I really hope not. I just wouldnt buy that at all. For once Id like to see a couple absolutely dovoted to each other stay that way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

foxy06 wrote: »
    Wtf??!! Did max cause the bus crash is that what they were making out? Who was in the body bag?

Nah, Max didn't cause the crash but he seems to be acting as some sort of a spy for that guy he was with. Might have had something to do with the market problems that Martin was complaining about on Monday, and now he's going to target the Vic.

My guess is is that the other guy is either a corrupt real estate developer trying to move in and acquire the land, or maybe a gangster who Max fell in with in prison and is using Max to move in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I feckin hate that Whitney one!! 'Loves Lee' my arse...She'd been lusting over Mick this ages and after Linda forgave her for leaping on him the last time! Mick is the only reason she's sticking with Lee. I'm just sickened that he didn't pull back quicker.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Can't believe nobody died.
    Disappointed....Not going to lie! Very underwhelming.....The emotional scenes at the end were pointless coz they all survived!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Live Max, I'm glad he's acting out his revenge.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Riddle101 wrote: »
    foxy06 wrote: »
    Wtf??!! Did max cause the bus crash is that what they were making out? Who was in the body bag?

Nah, Max didn't cause the crash but he seems to be acting as some sort of a spy for that guy he was with. Might have had something to do with the market problems that Martin was complaining about on Monday, and now he's going to target the Vic.

My guess is is that the other guy is either a corrupt real estate developer trying to move in and acquire the land, or maybe a gangster who Max fell in with in prison and is using Max to move in.
    Who was that actor. He is well known. Driving me nuts. Please someone .........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Stacy and Max to get it on before end of the year! (IMO)

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Ann22 wrote: »
    I feckin hate that Whitney one!! 'Loves Lee' my arse...She'd been lusting over Mick this ages and after Linda forgave her for leaping on him the last time! Mick is the only reason she's sticking with Lee. I'm just sickened that he didn't pull back quicker.

Mick should tell Linda, fire Whitney from the pub, keep a far distance from her, she is no good for Lee also

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Williams_(actor)

• Advertisement

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Williams_(actor)
    Thanks a million. I was going mad. Cheers.

I hope Libby isn't back for good, she's the UK version of Peig Sayers IMO.

Lol!.. she really is incredibly boring. She's such a little fusspot and behaves like someone's granny.

I hope Libby isn't back for good, she's the UK version of Peig Sayers IMO.

Lol!.. she really is incredibly boring. She's such a little fusspot and behaves like someone's granny.
    She is great to even be able to act on the show. Her brother was stabbed to death only very recently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Absolute silly episode IMO.

2 people caught under a bus in a bad way (Martin and Whitney). Panic all round.
    Suddenly Martin discharged from hospital, not a bother on him.
    Then Whitney (queried brain trauma) leaps on Mick and manages to hold her make up perfectly in place during all this drama :confused:

Can only wonder if something will happen to Donna since so much was made of her last night.

No sign of Billy considering Jai was with him and turned up on the square :confused:
    No sign of Sharon or Phil either.

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

I find it strange that no one died at all.

Some minor character at the very least could have been killed off.

A build up to nothing. I'm almost disappointed.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

What a waste of potential to weed out the useless characters.
    • A 12 tonne bus careens through a crowded market killing exactly zero people
    • Unsecured female at front of bus thrown around like ragdoll - no major injury
    • Man trapped under bus suffers no permanent injury except being charged £4 for a chicken pie in the hospital
    • Woman trapped under bus suffers no major injury, even to makeup as pointed out by SAMTALK, but suffers crippling rejection from father-in-law
    • Only fatality: The driver who was already dying before the crash

Bonus Round - things we learned:
    • The bus was lifted by approx 30 people - meaning they lifted about 0.4 tonnes each whilst the top of it was trapped under a bridge.
    • Garage jacks are useless
    • Whilst pulling someone from under a bus, don't check for anyone else
    • You can loot shops that weren't even damaged by the crash (I know Honey ran out, but still)
    • Surviving a bus crash (whilst panicking like a wimp) amps up your bad-guy level to looting and "pushing older women out of your way"
    • The Vic already had a boarded-up glass pane on the door
    • When meeting a future antagonist, choose a really conspicuous building
    • Shirley misunderstood what Subway is and thought it meant food found on a train
    • Max's reflection doesn't appear to match his head position and is lit from the front

• Registered Users Posts: 10,722 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Gulliver wrote: »
    • Man trapped under bus suffers no permanent injury except being charged £4 for a chicken pie in the hospital
    • Woman trapped under bus suffers no major injury, even to makeup as pointed out by SAMTALK, but suffers crippling rejection from father-in-law

• The bus was lifted by approx 30 people - meaning they lifted about 0.4 tonnes each whilst the top of it was trapped under a bridge.
    • You can loot shops that weren't even damaged by the crash (I know Honey ran out, but still)
    • Surviving a bus crash (whilst panicking like a wimp) amps up your bad-guy level to looting and "pushing older women out of your way"
    • Shirley misunderstood what Subway is and thought it meant food found on a train
    • Max's reflection doesn't appear to match his head position and is lit from the front

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

If you watch back at the lifting of bus look at guy in purple jacket and black baseball cap .

He'd be lucky if his hand was even touching the bus let alone helping to lift if.
    The amount of people that in reality were not even touching it let alone lifting
    was so funny :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Just watched last night's episode. God, what a waste of a week.

And that awful Whitney wan, that's twice she's cheated on Lee now.

Gulliver wrote: »

I know that building wasn't the London Eye. Was it some place in vauxhall ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭currants

It was the Shard.

currants wrote: »
    It was the Shard.
    Obviously. Makes sense. Cheers.

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Mick should tell Linda, fire Whitney from the pub, keep a far distance from her, she is no good for Lee also

She just iritates me so much...following Mick around the place, giggling at every single thing he says....with her big watery eyes and slurpy wet lips ever ready to slurp on to him like an octopus's sucker thing!
    Ok he's a fine bit of gear compared to misery hole Lee imo but she's a greedy, selfish, randy, disloyal; poor me and an 'I need cuddles and slurpy kisses to make me all better' cow and she needs to fcuk away off somewhere right now, this minute!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Does the fella that looks like Ron Jeremy who never leaves the Vic, always hanging around, with a pint in his hand and never saying anything have any connection to any of the characters ?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

She just iritates me so much...following Mick around the place, giggling at every single thing he says....with her big watery eyes and slurpy wet lips ever ready to slurp on to him like an octopus's sucker thing!
    Ok he's a fine bit of gear compared to misery hole Lee imo but she's a greedy, selfish, randy, disloyal; poor me and an 'I need cuddles and slurpy kisses to make me all better' cow and she needs to fcuk away off somewhere right now, this minute!

:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Stacey wants another baby, we should take bets on the baby not being Martins again, probably end up being Max's.

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Ann22 wrote:
    her big watery eyes and slurpy wet lips ever ready to slurp on to him like an octopus's sucker thing!

I just love this ..... such an accurate description!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »
    Live Max, I'm glad he's acting out his revenge.

Why do I feel Max is being made the villain to gain sympathy for Beales, Carters and others as the victims :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

CALM DOWN

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

CALM DOWN

stop shouting :eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement