Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

fin12 wrote: »
    Stacey wants another baby, we should take bets on the baby not being Martins again, probably end up being Max's.

Thought this the second it was agreed that they'd try for another baby. Eastenders is so transparent!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Thought this the second it was agreed that they'd try for another baby. Eastenders is so transparent!

I don't know how they'll face it all again so soon after the awful episode she had with the post pregnancy depression.
    Maybe they should think long and hard about it and perhaps wait awhile. Until she's at least gotten a proper grip on her bearings! She'll have to come off her meds and she's only just gotten back to herself.
    At the end of it the other night I was afraid Martin was dead and the hospital scene with them deciding to have another baby was all in Stacey's mind! Omg!! I was so relieved it wasn't. She's a marvellous little actress. I cant bear it when she's upset...I just cry and cry!

fin12 wrote:
    Stacey wants another baby, we should take bets on the baby not being Martins again, probably end up being Max's.

Oh no! That'd be a tiresome thing to happen ...a repeat of the Martin/Kush story..Jeeeezus!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ann22 wrote: »
    Oh no! That'd be a tiresome thing to happen ...a repeat of the Martin/Kush story..Jeeeezus!

But Stacey won't be able help herself, plus they are always complaining about money, that they are barely surviving yet they want to add another kid to that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

did they wait til they left the hospital? ;)

^ Here's to hoping

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

She just iritates me so much...following Mick around the place, giggling at every single thing he says....with her big watery eyes and slurpy wet lips ever ready to slurp on to him like an octopus's sucker thing!
    Ok he's a fine bit of gear compared to misery hole Lee imo but she's a greedy, selfish, randy, disloyal; poor me and an 'I need cuddles and slurpy kisses to make me all better' cow and she needs to fcuk away off somewhere right now, this minute!

this post has me in fits of laughter. thanks

whitney reminds me of morticia addams for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

I know it's far fetched but bringing her back as Heather's twin sister might actually work.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I know it's far fetched but bringing her back as Heather's twin sister might actually work.

Eh no, that's more like something home and away would do rather than Eastenders.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Eh no, that's more like something home and away would do rather than Eastenders.

Den and Kathy returned from the dead, put nothing past Eastenders :P

I hope Max and Stacey are done and don't go down that route again, poor Bradley falling off the roof to his death, honour him some way

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

whitney reminds me of morticia addams for some reason.

Thank you silverlight69.

Couldnt think who it was she reminded me of :confused:

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Thank you silverlight69.

Couldnt think who it was she reminded me of :confused:

Whitney also reminds me of Bianca from CBB with black hair

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

These scenes with Libby would have been filmed around the time her brother was killed.

wish they would get rid of the actor that plays Johnny Carter, I think he is a terrible actor, he like talks through his nose and dont deliver his lines very well - to be quite honest i think they may as well get rid of the character of Johnny as well, he is no added use to the programme and has no juicy storylines - hes a bit of a non entity , thats my personal opinion, I dunno why they brought him back (albeit a different actor) in the first place

You're very welcome x

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

wish they would get rid of the actor that plays Johnny Carter, I think he is a terrible actor, he like talks through his nose and dont deliver his lines very well - to be quite honest i think they may as well get rid of the character of Johnny as well, he is no added use to the programme and has no juicy storylines - hes a bit of a non entity , thats my personal opinion, I dunno why they brought him back (albeit a different actor) in the first place

i think it was to make us think ben was gonna cheat on ... um... his boyfriend... um... guy who died

Paul!!!!!

it was paul:D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Why did all the pub walk out after shirley mum started to sing. Was on phone and missed it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

i got a weird feeling jay was gonna be killed off there in a twist,they started talking about the future and how great it'll be in their new gaff, i was half expecting one of his dealers to turn up and shoot him.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Why did all the pub walk out after shirley mum started to sing. Was on phone and missed it.

Looked like they were offended by her imitating a Chinese person. It was like something out of Fr Ted. "The Chinese, a great bunch of lads"

• Advertisement

Looked like they were offended by her imitating a Chinese person. It was like something out of Fr Ted. "The Chinese, a great bunch of lads"
    Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Am I the only one who thinks the way the Carters, minus Tina, treat Sylvie is disgraceful?
    The woman has Alzheimers and they're all very impatient and rude towards her.
    Baffling.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Only, the farm takes up most of the day, and at night I just like a cup of tea. I mightn't be able to devote myself full time to the aul' racism.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks the way the Carters, minus Tina, treat Sylvie is disgraceful?
    Baffling.
    I think that's because when they were kids she was a bad mother to them. So they have no real love or respect for her at all.

I think that's because when they were kids she was a bad mother to them. So they have no real love or respect for her at all.

Shirley and Babe hate her and Tina and Mick don't remember her I think

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

fussyonion wrote: »
    Baffling.

Ya they treat her like sh1t, It's terrible.

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya they treat her like sh1t, It's terrible.

God that Aunt Babe! she is a nasty fecker! ... the other day she told Sylvie that it was her who caused the Bus Crash by stepping out in front of the bus ! - I hope one day that Aunt Babe gets her comeuppance once and for all

fussyonion wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks the way the Carters, minus Tina, treat Sylvie is disgraceful? The woman has Alzheimers and they're all very impatient and rude towards her. Baffling.

I haven't seen tonight's yet but I know in her moments of clarity when she knows them all she's horrible herself, to Shirley in particular.
    I don't think she had much time for her before she fell ill. I don't think Shirley would treat her the way she did if she had been a good mother to them. She's a tad catankerous but is a loyal friend and cares about her family.
    Didnt Sylvie run off and leave them with an alco father and Shirley still a schoolgirl with a newborn? I don't like to see anyone suffering but I don't much like her and if she'd been killed off, I wouldn't have been devastated.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I haven't seen tonight's yet but I know in her moments of clarity when she knows them all she's horrible herself, to Shirley in particular.
    I don't think she had much time for her before she fell ill. I don't think Shirley would treat her the way she did if she had been a good mother to them. She's a tad catankerous but is a loyal friend and cares about her family.
    Didnt Sylvie run off and leave them with an alco father and Shirley still a schoolgirl with a newborn? I don't like to see anyone suffering but I don't much like her and if she'd been killed off, I wouldn't have been devastated.

Didn't Stan tell the kids she was dead? Babe was hiding Slyvie in her flat for years. Mick and Shirley discovered her there. Her illness has progressed since she started in the show but she had it before then.

• Advertisement

Has there been any real aftermath of the bus crash, just like the Mitchell sister deaths, forgotten already :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement