Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

I didn't think the Peggy / Mick stuff was bad at all, just boring and predictable. Oh and pointless :D But the way it was done, no :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

Watching it back. Why is Abi such a b1tch to Lauren?

Lauren said she signed the card from all of them and got a big 'that is so typical of you' thing off Abi.

And then when Lauren says that she and Peter broke up, got a snipey 'turns out you weren't so perfect for each other after all' off her sister.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

eviltwin wrote: »
    I think I'm going to have to find the episode from last year where she died, I need to refresh my memory.

It's on the iPlayer along with the first ever episode Eastenders:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0419nkw/eastenders-18042014

Catch Up special also:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/p02ff9sg/eastenders-lucy-beale-story-update

fr336 wrote: »
    I didn't think the Peggy / Mick stuff was bad at all, just boring and predictable. Oh and pointless :D But the way it was done, no :p

yep, and very fake and unrealistic, I think. Like, if you were a pub landlord, you'd speak to someone in your pub like that, even if she did criticise the cleaning.

Zippie84 wrote: »
    Watching it back. Why is Abi such a b1tch to Lauren?

Lauren said she signed the card from all of them and got a big 'that is so typical of you' thing off Abi.

And then when Lauren says that she and Peter broke up, got a snipey 'turns out you weren't so perfect for each other after all' off her sister.

Because Lauren makes everything about her. She's just one of those people. If she does something wrong she'll milk it for all its worth like she actually gives a damn. I think that's why she's popular, most people are like Lauren :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,462 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So Bradley is dead 5 years this week too and no sign of Stacey or his family visiting his grave

yep, and very fake and unrealistic, I think. Like, if you were a pub landlord, you'd speak to someone in your pub like that, even if she did criticise the cleaning.

I just don't think soap producers have any imagination anymore.

I like when Peggy comes back but she is milking it for the cash & a fine payday for one day's work

I like when Peggy comes back but she is milking it for the cash & a fine payday for one day's work

Nah I think she genuinely loves the show, say what you want about her but I don't think it's about the money here (which wouldn't actually be that much). She could have stayed in it with a part time role if that were the case.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

Is tonight's episode going up on RTE player?
    Anyone know of anywhere I can watch it online?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

Get ouda mah pub.

Ooh Danny nearly cracked a smile there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

RainBow_xo wrote: »
    Is tonight's episode going up on RTE player?
    Anyone know of anywhere I can watch it online?

Its up now!

fr336 wrote: »
    Nah I think she genuinely loves the show, say what you want about her but I don't think it's about the money here (which wouldn't actually be that much). She could have stayed in it with a part time role if that were the case.

I don't mind her returning when it is needed but she never returned for Pat's funeral which made me really mad, I'm sure her job in bingo would let her visit for a day or two

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

morebabies wrote: »
    The actor that plays max will be sent to speech and diction classes after this.

It's a Branning trait. Remember Jack in the last live show? :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Black Menorca

Call me a dinosaur, but I just don't get Twitter. Its the most untidy and hard to follow with all the ### nonsense form of forumdom. Shi'ite. :(

Call me a dinosaur, but I just don't get Twitter. Its the most untidy and hard to follow with all the ### nonsense form of forumdom. Shi'ite. :(

Nah I love it. Incredibly easy to follow once you get used to it. Used it regularly the past few years, and it's a really big part of my life. So many benefits, more than any other form of social media I've ever known. But often hear people say they don't understand it, but think it can take a bit of practice, but once I got used to it, I've never looked back...

Also, hashtags are an amazing way to interact with new people on subjecst of interest, to have assigned tweetchats, to promote your message, all sort of things. Twitter has literally changed my life, in such a good way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

casio4 wrote: »
    I don't know but her entrance was way over the top walking in to Dots house and shouting at her like that it was an awful way to come back into the show showing her mouthy side when minutes later her and Dot were drinking tea and chatting, what's Phil up to with his passport?

Never seen anything so stupid in all my life

lulu1 wrote: »
    Never seen anything so stupid in all my life

Literally never seen anything so stupid in all your life?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,389 ✭✭✭NachoBusiness

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I don't mind her returning when it is needed but she never returned for Pat's funeral which made me really mad, I'm sure her job in bingo would let her visit for a day or two

Aye, even Nick Berry turned up for a brief goodbye. Got a little bit of dust in my eye so I did.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Anyone watching graham Norton ee special on bbc3 now?
    Funny in bits but God the actress who plays Sharon is not doing herself any favors! Total silly attention seeking diva

• Registered Users Posts: 7,537 ✭✭✭KKkitty

I think Danny Dyer was really nervous doing that scene with Barbara Windsor.

Is Shirley running Blades now, who would let her near their hair :p

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

Lisha wrote: »
    Funny in bits but God the actress who plays Sharon is not doing herself any favors! Total silly attention seeking diva

I saw it too. Thought Sharon was grand but Mick was off the charts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

So what I heard was " Lauren knows". Abi: "knows what?"
    "That you killed Lucy".
    So obviously its not Abi. Found it very distracting trying to figure out what bits were live. Not a lot by the look of it. No idea why Peggy was there...
    And Lauren wrote in the card that Lucy died at home. All pointing towards one of the Beales...

Lisha wrote: »

The actor who plays Ian always seems fun and likeable in any interviews or award shows he is at

June aka Dot stole the show

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So Bradley is dead 5 years this week too and no sign of Stacey or his family visiting his grave

When Stacey spoke to Max outside the chippy she said:

'It's hard enough this time of year as it is. I don't need her giving me grief'.

'It's hard enough this time of year as it is. I don't need her giving me grief'.

Be good to see someone visit his grave

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,166 ✭✭✭Tasden

I was actually wondering what she meant by that, all makes sense now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement