Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

JP Liz, after all the build up to that bus crash, I was very disappointed that nothing actually happened.
    Like, what happened?
    A bus driver died. A character we don't know.
    Nobody was seriously injured and it's all forgotten about now.
    Strange.
    And what is with the shaky cameras all the time?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fussyonion wrote: »
    JP Liz, after all the build up to that bus crash, I was very disappointed that nothing actually happened.
    Like, what happened?
    A bus driver died. A character we don't know.
    Nobody was seriously injured and it's all forgotten about now.
    Strange.
    And what is with the shaky cameras all the time?

Sure only a bus on Martin and Whitney but they up, about, kissing and home after a few hours

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Sure only a bus on Martin and Whitney but they up, about, kissing and home after a few hours

And making baby's. :D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Whatever about the bus crash, the 'aftermath' of Ronnie & Roxy's death has to be the worst thing about the show lately. I mean, it's literally as if it never happened, it's been mentioned in passing a few times since. Phil and Ben barely care, they've shown no sadness whatsoever :confused: It kinda begs the question perhaps did they have a falling out with the producer and he's done it deliberately to spite them, cause it sure is a strange way to treat two characters who were a big part of the show for such a long period of time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

Whatever about the us crash, the 'aftermath' of Ronnie & Roxy's death has to be the worst thing about the show lately. I mean, it's literally as if it never happened, it's been mentioned in passing a few times since. Phil and Ben barely care, they've shown no sadness whatsoever It kinda begs the question perhaps did they have a falling out with the producer and he's done it deliberately to spite them, cause it sure is a strange way to treat two characters who were a big part of the show for such a long period of time.

did they have a falling out with the producer and he's done it deliberately to spite them

Yeah I think this may be the case. They were treating the bus crash aftermath like it was 9/11 by comparison. I mean if my neighbours both died tragically on their wedding day it'd be the first topic of convo for months. Roxys best mate was more upset about her damaged wheelchair than she was about her. And Phil's showing more grief for his liver donors family than his own!

• Advertisement

Whatever about the bus crash, the 'aftermath' of Ronnie & Roxy's death has to be the worst thing about the show lately. I mean, it's literally as if it never happened, it's been mentioned in passing a few times since. Phil and Ben barely care, they've shown no sadness whatsoever :confused: It kinda begs the question perhaps did they have a falling out with the producer and he's done it deliberately to spite them, cause it sure is a strange way to treat two characters who were a big part of the show for such a long period of time.

I do think the actress who played Roxy is not happy with the show, also was it the actresses decision to leave or the show?

Eastenders are adding 2 more teenagers to the show and will focus on teens for awhile :|

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Eastenders are adding 2 more teenagers to the show and will focus on teens for awhile :|
    Eastteenders it's turning into

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Ugh. I'm not a fan of the teen stories at all at the moment.
    It feels like it's building up to something that never happens.... Boring characters. I predict Louise will get together with shaki...But I actually don't care either way!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Who'd even want alcohol with their breakfast? :confused:

• Advertisement

Can't believe kim just did that. Omg

Me. !

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kim's a B**ch for doing that to Denise at her class, nice speech by Denise at dinner to abandon her :):)

I don't understand why Kim is so vile and bitter with Denise

My flatmate enjoys a carlsberg with his fry up lol

What is up with Ian?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Was it on tonight?

Was it on tonight?

No

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

That's the second week in a row now that there was no episode on a Friday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Riddle101 wrote: »
    That's the second week in a row now that there was no episode on a Friday.

freaky or what :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Louise is some b1tch!!!

it's so annoying that Bex didn't tell Shaki it was Louise that sent the picture and not her

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Louise is some b1tch!!!

Kims mam is another b*tch to do that to Denise and all her pent up fury at Denise giving up her grandchild and she was going to get the kid back even though the child wasn't her grandkid because Denise isn't hers :mad: Denise should abandon them all and sit drinking rum with Patrick while studying for her class and bettering herself :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

That was some beating Chucky Shaki got there - kicked in the stomach and everything, they didnt tone it down did they - yet EE have been done before for mitchell hitting someone before the watershed

Could Claudette be Denise's real mother?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

What an awful idea to rewrite the characters of Denise and Kim. Their relationship as sisters was great, one of the best family ties on the show and now we have another b'**** rewriting of history for a cheap plot. Poor imagination. And don't get me started on the Grange Hill sh1te.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I mean where did that come from with Denise and who she thought was her real mum - I got one of those moments where it felt like the writers "are making this up as they go along"

I am very surprised Sharon is leaving Denny behind

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am very surprised Sharon is leaving Denny behind
    Wouldn't you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I'd say this will be when Denny will show his true colours! I was full sure it was him that stabbed the kid a while back. They really made it look that way! Then it was all forgotten about!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement