Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I am very surprised Sharon is leaving Denny behind

nasty bullying little shít he is - who could be proud parent of that kid

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

idunno78 wrote: »
    I'd say this will be when Denny will show his true colours! I was full sure it was him that stabbed the kid a while back. They really made it look that way! Then it was all forgotten about!

I thought that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

casio4 wrote:
    Kims mam is another b*tch to do that to Denise and all her pent up fury at Denise giving up her grandchild and she was going to get the kid back even though the child wasn't her grandkid because Denise isn't hers Denise should abandon them all and sit drinking rum with Patrick while studying for her class and bettering herself
    She might think again about giving up her child when she'll know how it feels not to know her real mother. When she says she wants a better life for him I feel sorry for her but then when she adds she wants it for herself it annoys me. The child prob will ne better off, it's only recently she was beating Patrick because she waa struggling to look after him.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Splishsplash

Why are the carters arrested? Missed it last night and missed the first five minutes this evening

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭Shadow1983

Why are the carters arrested? Missed it last night and missed the first five minutes this evening

They were arrested because of Babe selling alcohol with the breakfasts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,747 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Kathy or Ian grass on The Vic selling booze out of hours

Did Kathy or Ian grass on The Vic selling booze out of hours

It looks like it was Kathy.

After all he's done for her, Babe blames it on Mick. She really is without morals!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

It looks like it was Kathy.

After all he's done for her, Babe blames it on Mick. She really is without morals!

I can't make that Babe wan out at all. I like her character though.

Can we send them all to prison and throw away the keys

Thought the Vic. was an early house on account of the Market, de olde Eastend and all that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Ooooooo Babes face was made for slapping!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Whitney doesn't give a **** about Lee all she is concerned is about is how the rent is going to be paid on the flat.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

If Whitney is so concerned about money, she could get a job and stop trying to cosy up to Mick!

Bye bye Babe(y), Babe(y) bye bye.... :D

What a bad panto show with the Carter drama, the evil queen at the end damning them all

I did like Sylvie's smile at Babe though

What a bad panto show with the Carter drama, the evil queen at the end damning them all

I did like Sylvie's smile at Babe though

I thought Babe was going to say she was Shirly's mother to Mick. It is soapland after all. I really liked the Babe character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

G'wan the SouthernBelle the Bay City Rollers live on!

Alice1 wrote: »
    G'wan the SouthernBelle the Bay City Rollers live on!

Haha Must pull out my tartan scarf. 😄

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Jesus Babe frightened the hell out of me when she shouted "Linda Linda Linda" at Mick. She looked soooo evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Chucky-the-Killer-Doll-childs-play-7026757-342-276.jpg
    how can she curse them anymore than they are cursed already, with the leaking roof and her giving booze too early in the morning costing them £20,000 plus Mick getting a loan to pay off Lees debts

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Babe scared me last night lol

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Getting a bit sick of the Carter clan now.
    Pity Babe didnt take half of them with her, mind you we'll wait and see what happens after the curse starts working.

I live in hope

Babe has to come back as a serial killer like seriously she is so evil

I didn't know bbc were showing two episodes last night i missed the second one i think rte are showing the second one tonight at 8 well that's what my tv guide says can anyone confirm this?

Where's little Denny ?

where can I watch tonights episode online?

I kinda applauded when Lee hit Whitney :o I know that it was wrong but she clearly wants Mick

I mean why couldn't she offer to move to Dover with Lee for this new potential job, it is like she wants him far away so she can stay getting closer to Mick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I kinda applauded when Lee hit Whitney :o I know that it was wrong but she clearly wants Mick

I mean why couldn't she offer to move to Dover with Lee for this new potential job, it is like she wants him far away so she can stay getting closer to Mick

On the other hand (no pun intended-genuinely!), I was more disheartened that this latest development once again makes her the "victim" (which of course she is in this incident) but if you reflect on the general story of the circumstances that has led to Lee being in this predicament, her controlling and ignorant behaviour, lack of empathy, demands, expectancy of Lee to provide more than is reasonable/required and general lack understanding at times towards his depression, everything has been the root to most of Lee's actions. Now, once again, she is the victim in all this and of course it will inevitably lead to further issues with Lee and maybe now she will tell him she kissed Mick and all this will lead to his suicide.

Its a very good story to be fair and developed nicely and both actors have played very believable and applaudable roles. I was a hater of Lee and the actor behind him but its a testament to the plot and the actor that I feel so sorry for him and am invested in this plot more than the rest at the moment,

On the other hand, after reading that first paragraph I completely disagree with it all to a point also!! She has put up with so much from him and her outburst and screaming tonight is down to a complete stress build up : . The lack of affection from her new husband, the endless lies, the accusations, his constant complaining, the debts, her frustration at never being able to please him. I'd say her life is as bleak as Lees right now.

Its a very complex story and both of them are just as much victims and to blame. Very realistic.

Christ, compare this to THE PLAN in FC!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

What's Max doing supporting Jack, he didn't give two sh*ts when Max was rotting in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

fin12 wrote: »
    What's Max doing supporting Jack, he didn't give two sh*ts when Max was rotting in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

I think its clear Max has an agenda there. I hope he has an agenda with Stacy also. Her characters a£selickery to the Beales is highly unrealistic, especially considering she barely spoke to Jane before all this.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement