Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

has he still got issues to do with the army as well do you reckon that havent been addressed/councilled with like PTSD or whatever they call it? - he was on the frontline wasnt he or was he just in an office job with the army?
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Had Lee PTSD, I don't remember that, he got on well with Stan who was proud of him, bonding over army experiences

I believe Lee got depressed when he was in the army. He went AWOL for a time until Mick found him hiding at Stan's place. He didn't want to go back to the army, and was constantly avoiding going back to work until his superior officer showed up one day. Then he got discharged.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,745 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Lee been hiding in Patrick's shed and not working at the call centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Where is Lee going to stay?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

fin12 wrote: »
    Where is Lee going to stay?

I can only think he has gone for that job where his old army mate was on about in Dover the other day?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Lee ya cruel sod - why did you have to say you dont love her any more, why didnt you write "your better off without me" instead

cruel to be kind- i guess he figures if he says that she wont pester him with calls txts etc- maybe he is tryin to make her hate him so theres no way bk

• Advertisement

I hope Whit f*cks off to Bianca's now

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/blue-hunk-lee-ryan-lands-9827055

Lee Ryan from Blue joining Eastenders. Looking forward to seeing him on it, he was hilarious on CBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I really hope Mick didn't tell him to leave Whitney just so he could get another sneaky slurpy one in . She needs to stay away from Mick and the pub. If Linda was there she'd strangle Mick with the belt of her pink dressing gown for pressuring I'm to leave. What sort of a dad is he?? A feckin' bollox that what. Lee should have told him he was going to councilling.
    Something tells me I'm not going to enjoy watching Michelle eating Pepe -or whatever's face first

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Ann22 wrote: »
    I really hope Mick didn't tell him to leave Whitney just so he could get another sneaky slurpy one in . She needs to stay away from Mick and the pub. If Linda was there she'd strangle Mick with the belt of her pink dressing gown for pressuring I'm to leave. What sort of a dad is he?? A feckin' bollox that what. Lee should have told him he was going to councilling.
    Something tells me I'm not going to enjoy watching Michelle eating Pepe -or whatever's face first

Pwessssston

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

That Nancy is a right wan...not even a postcard of late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Mena Mitty wrote: »

Pretty sure she sent a postcard a while ago. Didn't Mick mention something about her and Tam?

Anyway there's a video been posted up of the cast and crew celebrating June Brown's birthday.

https://www.facebook.com/eastenders/videos/10155076326649939/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

Yeah Danny Dyer mentioned Nancy and Tam visiting or meeting up with him for his birthday very recently.
    No postcards though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭vkid

So glad to see Lee gone. Terrible character from day 1 and the misery surrounding his character doesn't help imo. They should have killed him under the bus and at least all that nonsense would have had some value.

Mena Mitty wrote: »

Her parents thought more of Whitney than her so don't blame her

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

I have the post this as it's been bothering me for weeks and it's really stupid but:

Anyone else notice that Stacy's living room was painted orange but they were to lazy to take off the boarder wallpaper in the middle of the wall and just painted over it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Uuugh! I nearly spewed up my currant bun in the in- laws house last night watching Michelle and Preston smooching. What class of a pervert is she?? Lusting after all the young fellas. ..if I was worried about flabby upper arms I wouldn't be looking for younger lads to satisfy my lustful urges. I'd be looking for a silver fox type of handsome nature man who would also maybe have a few unsavoury bodily particles he might think would be insanely erotic to rub against my less than perfect bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

vkid wrote: »
    So glad to see Lee gone. Terrible character from day 1 and the misery surrounding his character doesn't help imo. They should have killed him under the bus and at least all that nonsense would have had some value.

Well that didnt last long :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ann22 wrote: »
    Uuugh! I nearly spewed up my currant bun in the in- laws house last night watching Michelle and Preston smooching. What class of a pervert is she?? Lusting at all the young fellas. ..if I was worried about flabby upper arms I wouldn't be looking for younger lads to satisfy my lustful urges. I'd be looking for a silver fox type of handsome nature man who would also maybe have a few unsavoury bodily particles he might think would be insanely erotic to rub against my less than perfect bits.

I know the man for you..

Eps%2070%20Fair%20City%20Judith%20and%20Bob%20sleeping.jpg

Wheres Lee now then? Still up at the allotment then. I thought he would have buggered off to Dover with his old army mate

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Danny Dyer taking a break. Hopefully it turns into a long break and he takes the rest of the Carters with him. Well he can leave Shirley, she was ok until the others joined.

http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-39002451

Why don't Lee go help his mam and nana

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

if i had to go around with a lip on me in every episode for the last 3 months id be exhausted too

EDIT: See shirley spotting up the polish bloke- go shirley!!!

I want Shirley to find out about Kathy and Buster so she can lamp her one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Graigmanliam

Yes Mick you're a terrible father and a two faced dope. When Linda comes back I hopes she decks him

If Danny dyer leaves where is this Whit/Mick story going to lead to then? - i was hoping that the storyline would carry on TBH now lee is out of the picture

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

If Danny dyer leaves where is this Whit/Mick story going to lead to then? - i was hoping that the storyline would carry on TBH now lee is out of the picture

Hopefully she'll leave with him!

Surely someone would have gone to Dover with Lee to make sure he was ok and got professional help, that is some selfish family, the Carters, who are more worried about Whitney

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Surely someone would have gone to Dover with Lee to make sure he was ok and got professional help, that is some selfish family, the Carters, who are more worried about Whitney

Mick is a horrible father, I don't know what the f*ck has happened to him since he first arrived. Him and Linda are not the good parents they think they are.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement