Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

we never see Phil and Mick in scenes together now that i think about it

• Registered Users Posts: 86,745 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

fin12 wrote: »

There can only be 1 alpha male on the set :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Steve should give Danny his classic Mitchell hook, and Ross should headbutt him. Nobody messes with the Mitchell Brothers.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I think I've missed something - isn't the American boy with Michelle?

ShazGV wrote: »
    I think I've missed something - isn't the American boy with Michelle?

I think she dumped him but he still lives at the Mitchells and now is moving on to Bex so not sure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think she dumped him but he still lives at the Mitchells and now is moving on to Bex so not sure

Ah, thank you! I just realised the last episode I saw was the one where he showed up at the end so I've definitely missed some episodes in between. :D

good on ye Denise he had that coming but he will probably get her done for assault

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

It's a bit like life imitating art, mick Carter is cracking up in Eastenders just like Danny Dyer is in real life.... the character of mick has changed so much from when he first came into the show.

Did any of the Carters call Lee and why the hell don't Mick sack Abi, Tracy and Whitney

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

casio4 wrote: »
    good on ye Denise he had that coming but he will probably get her done for assault

I was hoping the crowd watching would all turn around saying, "I didn't see anything? Did you? No me either."

• Advertisement

I was hoping the crowd watching would all turn around saying, "I didn't see anything? Did you? No me either."

I'd say that wagon Carmel will go against Denise and side with Shaky's horrid mate Keegan

Is Ian wearing extra padding or just really bloated :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

The guy who was slapped
    does something to Becks next week

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

What's wrong with Ian ...is it his prostrate?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Ann22 wrote: »

I'd say he might have liver trouble like Dermot in FC. He was a long time living rough and God only knows what he was drinking at the time. He'd lost his memory IIRC and was shuffling about.

Did any of the Carters call Lee and why the hell don't Mick sack Abi, Tracy and Whitney

Not Tracey 😱 She is a legend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Well as already mentioned in the show, Abi is the main cook now that Babe left. So I guess they need her in the kitchen. Whitney is part of the Carter clan now, and Tracy is a long time member of staff going back to the very first episode I think. I guess they keep her on due to her familiarity with the place.

Imagine the stories Tracy could tell though. She's been there for a long time. Seen so much throughout her life there. Yet nobody really notices her. She's always there watching and listening.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Mena Mitty wrote: »
    I'd say he might have liver trouble like Dermot in FC. He was a long time living rough and God only knows what he was drinking at the time. He'd lost his memory IIRC and was shuffling about.
    Folks, get ready for The Plan... (yet another British soap copying Fair City storylines..)

After one of their children was sent off to a place and rarely spoken of again, the Beales were set for global domination. You can't tell whether I'm talking about Bobby or Cindy, can you?

Set in our own Albert Square, we have the gripping storyline of "Will I/Won't I sell my restaurant to a supermarket chain?". Viewers have been captivated by the words rolling from the lips of one of Walford's many womanizers. Money is tight for the family, but scams and deceit certainly run in the family. Just look at son Stephen (who was gay but has since brushed it under the rug), who was responsible for the robbery at the aforementioned restaurant! Or deceased daughter Lucy who used cocaine, and kept this secret under everyone's noses. With the catalyst for The Plan being adultery (albeit with a prostitute), this riveting story-line will show what life is really like for the common East Londoner geezer.

Will father Ian follow in the footsteps of his son and attempt to steal money from a well known local man? Or will his conscious prevail? Either way, money's being stolen!

[...]

You won't believe why Mick Carter is running out of money!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

Sad to hear Dyer is having troubles. Just goes to show that even though he hasn't had it better, if you have demons they'll always hang over you.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ann22 wrote: »

Prostate or Type 2 Diabetes.

Prostate or Type 2 Diabetes.

Yes I thought diabetes also

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Yes I thought diabetes also

I think the writers are breaking new ground with a storyline never done b4,IAN is PREGNANT

Ian to the doctor I swim regularly when the hell does Ian ever go swimming? I think we saw him in the pool when mick first arrived and was learning to swim and that was ages ago and the story forgotten about

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Ian to the doctor I swim regularly when the hell does Ian ever go swimming? I think we saw him in the pool when mick first arrived and was learning to swim and that was ages ago and the story forgotten about

Eh, you do know that the characters are assumed to be involved in other activities out of the scenes they are in..........do you assume that they just stand static when off screen!!

I mean, I have never seen Lauren in the shower but I imagine (sometimes literally) she takes one everyday!

Eh, you do know that the characters are assumed to be involved in other activities out of the scenes they are in..........do you assume that they just stand static when off screen!!

I mean, I have never seen Lauren in the shower but I imagine (sometimes literally) she takes one everyday!

I know but Ians a lazy s*ite and well overweight if he was swimming regularly he would mention it

And Phil Mitchell...........he takes a cr*p most days, and we haven't seen that in a few years......!

hqdefault.jpg

I know but Ians a lazy s*ite and well overweight if he was swimming regularly he would mention it

he literally did yesterday! Keep up!

he literally did yesterday! Keep up!

he's lying to the doc you should keep up:D

These Ben and Jay forced humour scenes arent really working. ......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

that was a bit feeble re Dot and the 'car crash' ...

• Advertisement

what's Preston playing at texting Michelle to come home? he could have just told her he slept with Bex she didn't need to see it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement