Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I wish Preston would go home and hopefully take Michelle and Bex with him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

any bets being taken on Bex being preggers soon with his baby?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

These Ben and Jay forced humour scenes arent really working. ......

I'm actually liking this storyline. Ben and Jay getting their own place. It's a small bit of happiness in a show with a lot of misery. Wonder how long it will last.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

fin12 wrote: »

he told her 'bend over and show me that bottle'

Such a classy guy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,742 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think some other actor got fired from a soap for that or something similar, was it Dirty Den?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think some other actor got fired from a soap for that or something similar, was it Dirty Den?

Wasn't that over Skype and I think your man that played Fatboy did something similar.

Are they doing a healthy eating story-line with Ian?

Is Michelle that desperate that she would go and sleep with Preston after basically using her niece like that to make her jealous, it's actually sick, he seems like a complete Pycho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

She seems more like the psycho. A lot of issues.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I'm actually liking this storyline. Ben and Jay getting their own place. It's a small bit of happiness in a show with a lot of misery. Wonder how long it will last.

It is a bit too much at times though! Very forced, like Jay stuck in the box.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I think the fact that Spencer seems to be the controlling one in the relationship is quite an interesting twist on the 'teacher having illicit affair with student' scenario. He looked unhinged when he was staring her down and leading her up the stairs!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think the fact that Spencer seems to be the controlling one in the relationship is quite an interesting twist on the 'teacher having illicit affair with student' scenario. He looked unhinged when he was staring her down and leading her up the stairs!

He almost looked like a rapist to me last night. The way he was standing in the doorway blocking her with that look in his eyes. He probably would have been a better choice to play a rapist than Dean.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-crew-relieved-danny-dyer-9914589

Eastenders crew relieved Danny Dyer taking a break from show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/eastenders-crew-relieved-danny-dyer-9914589

Eastenders crew relieved Danny Dyer taking a break from show.

Not just the crew TBH. He has turned out to be the most annoying of the whole cast in the last few months.

If he thinks he's better than the others he might like to take a good long look at himself. Dreadful

any bets being taken on Bex being preggers soon with his baby?

Yes seems likely and predictable

She was very reluctant to sleep with her then boyfriend Shakil but jumped fast into bed with Preston

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Was way behind on eastenders for a few weeks but have finally caught up. Just reflecting on the sorry end to that Lee depression storyline, I'd go so far as to say it was actually disgraceful. Sure Lee made a lot of mistakes, but why was Whitney never called out on the relentless pressure she put Lee under? Her totally ignorant and spoilt behavior made his depression far worse, and then of course there's the fact she cheated on Lee twice with his own father! It's so frustrating that they tried portraying Lee as the bad guy.

And don't get me started on his ridiculous family. Someone else made this point a few pages back but I'll reiterate it, just how ludicrous is it that the Carter's treated Whitney better than their own children?! After a good start on the show back in 2014, Mick's character has been totally ruined.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Do people know Michelle & Preston were together? If not, how has she explained him being there?

ShazGV wrote: »
    Do people know Michelle & Preston were together? If not, how has she explained him being there?

A friend of her son Mark

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I think that friend of shakills is going to attack beks. Either sexually or physically (punch etc). Hope I'm wrong, but it won't be nice anyhow!

Lee lied to Whitney about how much he was making. She wanted a smallish wedding but he said no! He led her to believe money wasn't a problem!! Fair enough she wanted to move out but he never told her they couldn't afford it!

I do agree tho the whole depression thing was badly dealt with from all of them! They never mentioned it after he went to the dr! And after Mick found out he nearly committed sucide he could have sent him back to dr! Bit stupid they didn't do more with it!

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »

I think Denny will discover their relationship

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Not just the crew TBH. He has turned out to be the most annoying of the whole cast in the last few months.

If he thinks he's better than the others he might like to take a good long look at himself. Dreadful

He lets himself down badly at any awards show the EE cast are at as well, yeah we all swear at times but he just sounds like a skanger who doesn't have any class.

Whitney sure loves being the Queen Bee of the Queen Vic

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

Michelle gives me the creeps.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Michelle gives me the creeps.

Yeah she's a dirty old woman lusting after the young fellas. Preston looks older I'd imagine than he is.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

is Ian/Adam wearing a fat suit I wonder? Considering he's going to be running the London marathon? We're scrutinising him on screen now trying to decide lol :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

tk123 wrote:
    is Ian/Adam wearing a fat suit I wonder? Considering he's going to be running the London marathon? We're scrutinising him on screen now trying to decide lol

I reckon he is. I thought a while ago that he had lost some weight then all of a sudden he looks as if he's about to give birth to quintuplets!

He is running in the London marathon.

Doubtful he will survive that. There will have to be an ambulance on standby especially for him.

tk123 wrote: »
    is Ian/Adam wearing a fat suit I wonder? Considering he's going to be running the London marathon? We're scrutinising him on screen now trying to decide lol :p

As in Adam who plays Ian is?

Yes I reckon it is a fat suit too, extra padding :P

• Advertisement

o.k, if it is a fat suit. how do you explain all the chins?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement