Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

o.k, if it is a fat suit. how do you explain all the chins?

Facial prosthetics. Chris Sullivan wears similar on This Is Us for his character.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

o.k, if it is a fat suit. how do you explain all the chins?

He has more chins than a Chinese phone book!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Mick go to the bank for a business loan, Shirley is also licencee co owner so she should have gone perhaps better if she was sober, what was the point of broke Whitney going with him? If she wants to help get the Carters out of debt, get a job away from Queen Vic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 652 ✭✭✭DanielODonnell

I have nudey videos of myself online too but there are no way of knowing they are me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I have nudey videos of myself online too but there are no way of knowing they are me

Oh, wee Danny, don't be so sure about that........................

CL1z2l2XAAE70-d.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

According to mirror.co.uk, EE fans are sick of the school scenes with Bex/Shakil/Keegan, saying it's becoming more like Grange Hill and I have to agree.
    I'm sick of this storyline now.

I hope Denise gets baby Ray back

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

fussyonion wrote: »
    According to mirror.co.uk, EE fans are sick of the school scenes with Bex/Shakil/Keegan, saying it's becoming more like Grange Hill and I have to agree.

I was just coming here to say the same. It's a bit OTT at thus stage. Though you really would want to give Louise's friends and your man Keegan a slap!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I was just coming here to say the same. It's a bit OTT at thus stage. Though you really would want to give Louise's friends and your man Keegan a slap!!

I know and how does Bex not see that Louise and her friends aren't her pals? Does she not see their snideyness? But she still wants to pal around with them?

As awful the character Keegan is, the actor playing him is decent compared to the other young cast only Jay actor is good

• Advertisement

fussyonion wrote: »

I don't mind young people on soaps but this is Eastenders not Hollyoaks

So I agree

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭silverlight69

I appreciate that teenagers are obviously necessary but this crowd are dominating the soap a bit too much for my liking. I wouldn't want EE to be all about Dot and all her elderly friends either. There is no balance.

Wonder if Denise will decide to make the adoption permanent?

Bex......suicide attempt story? I think that's where it's sadly leading. Although we said that about Lee but this is different.

The more the story progresses the more interesting I'm finding it. The girl behind Bex is an excellent actress. I genuinely am confident she will do well outside soap

Kim's surprise at hearing who the father is :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was sure Kim knew Phil was the dad(?)I had it firmly in my empty head that she was there in the hospital when it all came out(?!). Ps Why is she all of a sudden racking her tiny brains??? Mine would be stewing and bubbling away in my skull with the overwhelming curiosity of it- from the absolute second I knew Denise was in the family way!!
    Ps If I was adopting a dog never mind a baby there's no unearthly way I'd write a letter to the 'about to sign' , biological mum/owner to describe the ultimate cuteness and good behaviour of the soon to be my own dog/baby. I'd be writing a letter saying... "Hiya!...Nice to meet you. Thought I'd send you an update on our little Ray. He's a grand wee chap. Doesn't smell too bad however he screams his little red face off every day and night 24/7. He poos like a buffalo and pees like a racehorse but we will look after him for you no freaking bother at all!"
    I'm becoming rapidly more nauseous watching 'Whit' (fck I HATE that name shortening!) following Mick around. Her with her greasy hair and stupid spontaneous giggling. Because of this I've fast forwarded their scenes. Why may I ask, did she only have a clearly empty cardboard box of possessions that she took from the flat? Where were all her shooooes ffs???!! Her massive mascara bottles and big horrible blk/wht coat??? She came away from there without a stitch. There she goes borrowing Linda's clothes. What a creepy sad cow. If he jumps her cos she smells like Linda I'll go right off him!

Only Patrick was in the hospital when Phil and Sharon visited Denise and Shirley knows too as Denise told her

I am so sick of Whitney, why did she need Linda's coat or to even be there to meet the bank manager, if she wants to help get a job elsewhere

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Ann22 wrote: »
    I was sure Kim knew Phil was the dad(?)I had it firmly in my empty head that she was there in the hospital when it all came out(?!). Ps Why is she all of a sudden racking her tiny brains??? Mine would be stewing and bubbling away in my skull with the overwhelming curiosity of it- from the absolute second I knew Denise was in the family way!!
    Ps If I was adopting a dog never mind a baby there's no unearthly way I'd write a letter to the 'about to sign' , biological mum/owner to describe the ultimate cuteness and good behaviour of the soon to be my own dog/baby. I'd be writing a letter saying... "Hiya!...Nice to meet you. Thought I'd send you an update on our little Ray. He's a grand wee chap. Doesn't smell too bad however he screams his little red face off every day and night 24/7. He poos like a buffalo and pees like a racehorse but we will look after him for you no freaking bother at all!"
    I'm becoming rapidly more nauseous watching 'Whit' (fck I HATE that name shortening!) following Mick around. Her with her greasy hair and stupid spontaneous giggling. Because of this I've fast forwarded their scenes. Why may I ask, did she only have a clearly empty cardboard box of possessions that she took from the flat? Where were all her shooooes ffs???!! Her massive mascara bottles and big horrible blk/wht coat??? She came away from there without a stitch. There she goes borrowing Linda's clothes. What a creepy sad cow. If he jumps her cos she smells like Linda I'll go right off him!

I didn't see anything wrong with the letter they sent. It looked to me like they were just assuring Denise that the baby is in good hands, and in a loving family. It's pretty much implied in the letter that the baby is fine anyway.

Riddle101 wrote:
    I didn't see anything wrong with the letter they sent. It looked to me like they were just assuring Denise that the baby is in good hands, and in a loving family. It's pretty much implied in the letter that the baby is fine anyway.
    Nothing wrong with it. It was a kind and selfless act.. Just saying that if it was me- yes I'd let her know I'd love rthe child like my own but I'd draw rhe line at describing his cute little ways and mannerisms in case she decided to change her mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I know a lot of people are tired of it, but I have to say I'm really enjoying the Bex storyline. She's a very good actress.

ShazGV wrote: »
    I know a lot of people are tired of it, but I have to say I'm really enjoying the Bex storyline. She's a very good actress.

yeah, I said that a few days. Can see the actress having a good career, a very pretty young woman also (she is 19 by the way)

• Advertisement

Nothing wrong with it. It was a kind and selfless act.. Just saying that if it was me- yes I'd let her know I'd love rthe child like my own but I'd draw rhe line at describing his cute little ways and mannerisms in case she decided to change her mind!

I think the purpose of the letter was for Denise to change her mind about the adoption

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Shirley and Mick are right plonkers. Playing poker even though they knew Mick had no idea how to play. Gambling would just get him into even more debt.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Shirley and Mick are right plonkers. Playing poker even though they knew Mick had no idea how to play. Gambling would just get him into even more debt.

It was such a ridiculous pointless few scenes. The outcome was inevitable and the dialogue and events leading up to him losing cliche soap poker game plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

It was such a ridiculous pointless few scenes. The outcome was inevitable and the dialogue and events leading up to him losing cliche soap poker game plot.

I thought they had already done the broke gambling idiot storyline with Masood a few years ago?

Gulliver wrote: »
    I thought they had already done the broke gambling idiot storyline with Masood a few years ago?

They did............. and they done one with Alfie and one with just Ronnie and Jack and of course Andy and Den gambling The Vic and Angies Den.

And ALWAYS, as predicatable as day turns into night the losing hand is 4 of a kind or a full house BUT, shock horror, the winner has a higher 4 of a kind.............................Jesus, didn't see that coming........

Same in Emmerdale, Corrie, Home and Away, Neighbours, serial dramas, even bloody Fair City has done it a few times!!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Good man Denny, that shut up Michelle.

Carmel talking about her son's willy :p

One of the episodes didn't record for me so j dm t know what the video is off. I know Bex and Shakill sent naughty selfies to each other but what is the video?

One of the episodes didn't record for me so j dm t know what the video is off. I know Bex and Shakill sent naughty selfies to each other but what is the video?

Keegan put Bex's head on a naked body and now there is gifs of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

As far as I remember Bex didn't send a selfie to Shakill. He sent one to her which Louise and her friend sent to loads of people from Bex' phone.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement