Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I hope Bec tells the truth I'm so sad for her hearing how disappointed her dad was

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

I hope Bec tells the truth I'm so sad for her hearing how disappointed her dad was

I agree, we badly need a fluffy ending to this one.
    Hopefully that Mitchell wagon gets her comeuppance but it'll be a mixed blessing if it happens because it'll surely lure Sharon and Phil back from their hols :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

What a manipulative bitch Louise is. I'm itching for Bex to tell the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I think they have dealt with the picture issues very well*. It usually goes along the line of Male=Evil, Female= life ruined until she gets a new hair style and she realises she don't need no man. The way they have wrote it gives the correct implication that it is a complete cluster**** for all parties.

*My only gripe is that they did this ridiculous thing of Bex not telling the truth about how it happened. It's pointless and unrealistic.

Who sent the photo, its was Louise right?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Who sent the photo, its was Louise right?

Louise or her two friends but they sent it from Bex' phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

Yeah, Louise was made out to be a more likeable character for a while (with her dad's illness). She was very bitter after Bex started going out with Shakil. Also it was ridiculous how Phil was going to give her a significant amount in his will, and give nothing to Jamie, even though he barely knew her in comparison. Hopefull Louise, and to a greater extent her two chavy mates and Keegan get their comeuppances, although I'd have my doubts.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

MG_2013 wrote: »
    Yeah, Louise was made out to be a more likeable character for a while (with her dad's illness). She was very bitter after Bex started going out with Shakil. Also it was ridiculous how Phil was going to give her a significant amount in his will, and give nothing to Jamie, even though he barely knew her in comparison. Hopefull Louise, and to a greater extent her two chavy mates and Keegan get their comeuppances, although I'd have my doubts.

Do u remember when Phil turned up to her school one time with a gearbag full of money and I don't know what exactly happened to that money, it's like it was just left in the school gym.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

fin12 wrote: »
    Do u remember when Phil turned up to her school one time with a gearbag full of money and I don't know what exactly happened to that money, it's like it was just left in the school gym.

I'd say Sharon used it to buy share in a fake tan company!

Im liking the Bex story line and I know people are saying she should tell the truth but I think they are showing the side of teens that have low self esteem and just want to be liked by their peers and so are reluctant to say too much.
    I did enjoy Carmel's little chat with Shaks :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It all comes down to peer pressure with Bex. In school there's always been a golden rule among students that you don't snitch or tell on them. Or at least that's the case in some schools anyway. I do know that when I was in school that if you were to rat on someone there was a good chance the other students would have it out for you. In this scenario Bex is being pressured by the two girls who pal around with Louise to keep her mouth shut. They kind've threatened her I think so Bex was put in a tight spot. I think it's fairly understandable why Bex is in that spot. But then again, with a criminal record it's a tough thing to deal with. Does she blab and get the other students in trouble and run the risk of getting bullied even worse, or does she keep her mouth shut and take her punishment?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I think this Bex storyline is too silly and frustrating for words tbh, literally the only good think about it is Bex's acting. She's great.

SAMTALK wrote: »
    I'd say Sharon used it to buy share in a fake tan company!

Im liking the Bex story line and I know people are saying she should tell the truth but I think they are showing the side of teens that have low self esteem and just want to be liked by their peers and so are reluctant to say too much.
    I did enjoy Carmel's little chat with Shaks :D

I thought Carmels chat was really good, I think soaps can be very irresponsible at times regarding practising sex safe and highlighting STDs, but I think her talk to Shakel would really hit home with a lot of younger viewers and hopefully make them think twice about posting a photo, even though you are sending it privately to a person that at the time you trust does not mean the photo will stay private.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,741 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bex should confide in Jay as he dealt with something similar and them getting close would pi$$ off Louise

Sonia is returning

Whitney happy Shirley got a stretch inside, taking the rap for Mick :mad: she will make her move now, Whitney really needs to f*ck off to Bianca's

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

so how are writers gonna write out mick to "sort his head out" if he hasnt been banged up now then?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

It was gas when Stacy put Carmels on the sofa. :D

Wonder how many takes it took without laughing.

so how are writers gonna write out mick to "sort his head out" if he hasnt been banged up now then?

Go to visit Linda or run off if he ends up sleeping with Whitney.

I think Martin is more worried for Lily and Arthur than his own daughter Bex, he seems disgusted with her, wait till Michelle's dalliance with young Preston comes out then the Fowler name known for dirty sex shenanigans :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Martin is more worried for Lily and Arthur than his own daughter Bex, he seems disgusted with her, wait till Michelle's dalliance with young Preston comes out then the Fowler name known for dirty sex shenanigans :p

Poor Bex is having a real hard time. Would love to see her have a happy ending.

Its a bit like the Jai story line. Nice people have a rough time.

They would make a cute couple though

Martin is really annoying doesn't he remember he killed Jamie as a kid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I can't believe Shirley hasn't been to prison before :pac:

Martin is really annoying doesn't he remember he killed Jamie as a kid

Or got Sonia pregnant at 15, and his nlw married to a woman who was having an affair with a married man, lied about being pregnant with his kid but he's disguisted with Bex???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

That was a different Martin.

nintchdbpict000298359504.jpg?strip=all&w=300

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I don't understand why they won't get Sylvie professional help if they're struggling to care for her so much.
    I understand they want her home but could they not get help of some sort?
    Especially if Tina's trying to juggle a job aswell.

I'm feckin sick of mopey Bex at this stage.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,475 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Well Carmel is horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Denny needs a good kick in the hole

I can't believe Shirley hasn't been to prison before :pac:

And her a bad girl :P

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Denny needs a good kick in the hole

I thought it was pretty funny when he came home and looked at the laptop and said to Michelle, aww you missing him, think he has a new girlfriend.....

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

That was a different Martin.

nintchdbpict000298359504.jpg?strip=all&w=300

That Martin was not too dissimilar to Shaqil. Both wre not bad lads deep down, but seemed to be influenced by others of their own age, both had interfering mothers (although Pauline was far more of a battleaxe than Carmel), both had a brother around twice their age.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Why did mick do that to the till? I was watching it .... But not watching it, if you get what I mean

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement