Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Why did mick do that to the till? I was watching it .... But not watching it, if you get what I mean

because they paid some "till engineer" to come and fix it as it was sticking when opening. He had a meltdown because it still wouldn't open after paying the guy to fix it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

because they paid some "till engineer" to come and fix it as it was sticking when opening. He had a meltdown because it still wouldn't open after paying the guy to fix it.

ah right thanks, yep I missed that bit with the till engineer ... yep, everything is all building up for mick and that till drawer sticking must have been the straw that broke the camel's back. - he should cut his losses and sell that gaff.

Any more news about Max's revenge where he met that geezer in the shard and mentioned about burning the vic down?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

ah right thanks, yep I missed that bit with the till engineer ... yep, everything is all building up for mick and that till drawer sticking must have been the straw that broke the camel's back. - he should cut his losses and sell that gaff.

Any more news about Max's revenge where he met that geezer in the shard and mentioned about burning the vic down?

Max suggested that your man buys the freehold of the pub from Mick so they can earn money but Mick refused.

Also does Max have a job? I am unsure why he is out to get Mick/The Vic :confused:though. I know he wanted revenge on Ian and Phil alright. Also why is he not angry with Lauren or Abbie? It too much of a slow burner to keep me interested

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I can't believe Shirley hasn't been to prison before :pac:

And her a bad girl :P
    Loved that programme. !

Loved that programme. !

was the actress who plays mick's wife (Linda/Lynda/L) in bad girls? - I think she was

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,415 ✭✭✭Riddle101

was the actress who plays mick's wife (Linda/Lynda/L) in bad girls? - I think she was

Yes she was. I only noticed it last year. I think she was a lesbian in it too. A few of the women from Eastenders were in Bad Girls though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

So, eh, yeah...................Danny Dyer...........who was it saying he is the best actor in soap!! ha! Christ, that is embarrassing!

why cant Linda move her mum into the vic?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

why cant Linda move her mum into the vic?

And kick Whitney out

• Registered Users Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭irishgirl19

Whitney convincing Linda not to stay. Surprised she didn't try kiss mick on the roof

• Advertisement

Whitney convincing Linda not to stay. Surprised she didn't try kiss mick on the roof

the pathetic way mick was hammering on that bit of felt Whit should have said "ere mick , your useless - move over , let the dog see the rabbit!" and took over from him - you go off love and change into your pink dressing gown you wuss! ...

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Danny Dyers acting is getting worse. Hopefully he's gone soon and doesn't come back. This storyline is beyond boring now.

• Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭malcy

Linda, Tina, Shirley & Aunt Babe!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

PC Kerry Young from The Bill is looking rough.

Why are prisoners all against shirley. ?.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I hope those two scumbag bully's get expelled for what they are doing to Bex. Louise is a dreadful friend.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

My heart goes to out to Bex, I feel so sorry for her. Really well played storyline.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Soooo delighted Bex told the truth.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

That scene with the bullies getting Bex in the toilets was really hard to watch I hope they get their comeuppance but being eastenders it's probably not gonna happen

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Glad to see Bex getting a bit of bottle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Another episode of Eastenders was on @ 8.30pm. Watch it @ 9.30 on BBC+1

I thought Jay's young girlfriend Star was taken out to another school by her mother

PC Kerry Young from The Bill is looking rough.

I knew it was her but couldn't believe it was

Danny dyer taking a well deserved break for a while. Recent scenes so well done. Big wealthy cockney landlord down to now just a shadow of a man in shock as everything around him is just crumbling . His family. His business. His friends. His home. Great acting from him as usual. Hope he's not going for too long. Eastenders won't be the same without him.

Soooo delighted Bex told the truth.

Me too but not like they were punished and why didn't the school contact all their parents instead just texting the students warning them of a enquiry with the head the following morning so plenty time to get their stories in line

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

Danny dyer taking a well deserved break for a while. Recent scenes so well done. Big wealthy cockney landlord down to now just a shadow of a man in shock as everything around him is just crumbling . His family. His business. His friends. His home. Great acting from him as usual. Hope he's not going for too long. Eastenders won't be the same without him.

Can't agree with you donkeykong. I find Mick's character so bloody annoying.
    Big wealthy cockney landlord ( who wears a pink dressing gown! )

I think he way over acts the part and is basically a pain in the butt

SAMTALK wrote: »

Yeah the pink dressing gown would me a major turnoff I agree.

SAMTALK wrote: »

Yeah the pink dressing gown would me a major turnoff I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I find it funny how Whitney was going on to Lee about how strong a man his Dad is and how he should be like him yet the man falls to pieces when his wife is not around.

• Advertisement

Michelle will need a new liver too if she don't cut down on the booze :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement