Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The actor who plays Ian always seems fun and likeable in any interviews or award shows he is at

June aka Dot stole the show

I m only watching now. I just love June!! Wonderful woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

So what I heard was " Lauren knows". Abi: "knows what?"
    "That you killed Lucy".
    So obviously its not Abi. Found it very distracting trying to figure out what bits were live. Not a lot by the look of it. No idea why Peggy was there...
    And Lauren wrote in the card that Lucy died at home. All pointing towards one of the Beales...

Denise was a common law Beale back then too. Janes scene with her tonight repeating her invite to the wedding was curious

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I saw it too. Thought Sharon was grand but Mick was off the charts

Oh I dunno all the pouting and posing and all the 'I've been on it for 30yrs' thought she was annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭RainBow_xo

Did Abi actually kill Lucy or......?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭mummymoo

New poster to this thread but its wrecking me, Lauren wrote on the card that Lucy was killed at home so wouldn't that mean at Laurens house?! So it must have been max and abi

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭fr336

mummymoo wrote: »
    New poster to this thread but its wrecking me, Lauren wrote on the card that Lucy was killed at home so wouldn't that mean at Laurens house?! So it must have been max and abi

Er no.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,462 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

She meant Lucy was killed at her own home as in the Beale house

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,648 ✭✭✭Zippie84

RainBow_xo wrote: »
    Did Abi actually kill Lucy or......?

No. The killer will be revealed on Thursday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭lulu1

fr336 wrote: »
    I didn't think the Peggy / Mick stuff was bad at all, just boring and predictable. Oh and pointless :D But the way it was done, no :p

Thought that was a really stupid scene where peggy says to mike something about the pump sticking. He's been in the pub god knows how long and it's only now hes noticing it Stupid.

lulu1 wrote: »
    Thought that was a really stupid scene where peggy says to mike something about the pump sticking. He's been in the pub god knows how long and it's only now hes noticing it Stupid.

Haha yes :D I've realised more than ever this week that, in general, EE isn't aimed at the most challenge seeking of people :p (Nobody in this thread, obviously ;)) Just makes me despair for society

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

I see your point, it's possible but very unlikely. Think the Max and Abi thing is a red herring

Right everyone

FINAL ANSWER

WHO KILLED LUCY???????? (and no i will not go first ):)

Right everyone

FINAL ANSWER

Exclusive - Don't read if you don't want to know
    The producers

Right everyone

FINAL ANSWER

what do you think of the various theories already posted by people?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Lads, only 3 of the scenes were live tonight. The one at the very beginning where Peggy came back, and the two at the end where Jane opened the card and the one with Max and Abi...

I watched on BBC, so dunno about RTE, but these were marked (I thought quite clearly) with #EELive in the top right hand corner of the screen... The same deal will happen tomorrow and Thursday, live scenes will have #EELive in the top right corner... Friday's episode will all be completely live...

Exclusive flashback pic just in

B9-ILWBIIAAmaWJ.jpg:large

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

Jon Stark wrote: »
    On a side note Blackwood's role looks promising, wasn't expecting him to be connected to the Mitchells.

Phil is probably going to tell Ian something crap like how Grant slept with Jane, can't remember if Ian already knows that though.

He does know - it came to light before they got married the first time but they married anyway.
    Did she know he was
    with Rainie
    before tonight?

Lads, only 3 of the scenes were live tonight. The one at the very beginning where Peggy came back, and the two at the end where Jane opened the card and the one with Max and Abi...

I watched on BBC, so dunno about RTE, but these were marked (I thought quite clearly) with #EELive in the top right hand corner of the screen... The same deal will happen tomorrow and Thursday, live scenes will have #EELive in the top right corner... Friday's episode will all be completely live...

Yep, we've figured that out, that it was scenes at the start at the end. Also that it was #eelive at the top right of the screen.

But although you could see it quite clearly, as mentioned quite clearly here by several people they could not see it for whatever reason, be it different regions couldn't, or it was too grey, or they were not close enough to the tv or whatever.

People also stated that they could see it when watching online but not on the tv. I presume that you read those and that the people weren't lying :)

I have a feeling it was Ian but I am probably completely wrong. Did he not say to Sharon tonight that he didn't deserve to be happy. Why would he think that??. There was something else as well cant remember now if it was tonight or last week that made me think it was him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

I have a feeling it was Ian but I am probably completely wrong. Did he not say to Sharon tonight that he didn't deserve to be happy. Why would he think that??. There was something else as well cant remember now if it was tonight or last week that made me think it was him

I think he meant something along the lines of not feeling like he deserves happiness on account of Lucy being murdered, no closure, and it still being raw and fresh.

• Advertisement

Was it just Jane's name written on the card envelope, there was no name written on the card?

I think that's a common enough thing for a bereaved parent to say, about not deserving to be happy, but there was also this:

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/567771566159974401

People cannot read anymore

This week Eastenders has LIVE inserts but Friday's episode is completely LIVE

whats so confusing about that ?

Was it just Jane's name written on the card envelope, there was no name written on the card?

yep, just Jane's name on the envelope, no 'to' name on the card. Signed Lauren.

People cannot read anymore

This week Eastenders has LIVE inserts but Friday's episode is completely LIVE

whats so confusing about that ?

Who's apparently confused??

The only confusing thing is that I've not noticed anyone on here confused about this this evening.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Zippie84 wrote: »
    I think that's a common enough thing for a bereaved parent to say, about not deserving to be happy, but there was also this:

https://twitter.com/bbceastenders/status/567771566159974401

That's interesting. Iv not really been a fan of EE but I'm wrapped up in this storyline.

Is the flashback episode all live if not the actors involved must know who the killer is by now if already filmed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭deise08

On bbc3 now. Ee was on the first scene.

God I had some crush on Richard blackwood when I was younger.

ooo Danny and Richard in same show.
    I'm in tv heaven :)

Is the flashback episode all live if not the actors involved must know who the killer is by now if already filmed

Not at all....they can pre record all the bits leading up to it and who she meets along the way (other secrets spilling out along the way) then have the killer and Lucy bits live

• Advertisement

Pretty sure I read that the flashback episode was already recorded, (and I've seen pictures of a few of the scenes from it) but on the Graham Norton eastenders special, Hetti said she didn't know who killed Lucy, which I thought was odd.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement