Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Michelle will need a new liver too if she don't cut down on the booze :P

Hopefully not before she gives Denis a slap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Hopefully not before she gives Denis a slap :D

The actor who plays Dennis is great, playing a proper brat, if Michelle slaps Sharon's Denny she would kill her :p

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

This new Michelle really is an awful character, adds nothing to the show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Am I missing something?? Hasn't Denise quit that job a dozen times (in the last year alone) yet last night she got this big dramatic Duff Duff for doing so?????

Seriously, what was that all about.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Am I missing something?? Hasn't Denise quit that job a dozen times (in the last year alone) yet last night she got this big dramatic Duff Duff for doing so?????

Seriously, what was that all about.

No, she was suspended from work pending an investigation. She was offered her job back on condition of retraining and then she quit for good.

I hope they give Denise a better story soon, Diane Parish is above silly stuff like this.

• Advertisement

No, she was suspended from work pending an investigation. She was offered her job back on condition of retraining and then she quit for good.

I hope they give Denise a better story soon, Diane Parish is above silly stuff like this.

I know exactly what happened. I am just saying it was hardly a bloody interesting development, even if it is a definitive decision this time around, considering she has done the same thing a dozen times before. Hardly worth an Eastender type ending.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Christ almighty but Jay is in hard luck, a room full of women and he goes over chatting up a 15 year old and then the one that got him registered as a nonce shows up.

Lauren is very desperate for her speckie nerd copier fella

I hope Johnny used a Johnny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

Several things I noticed tonight
    A mere few days after the whole scandal about Bex telling the school about it being Madison and Alexandra that sent the photos, they are at the same party, in the same room, and there is no confrontation, no exchange of words whatsoever (except at the end when they ask why Bex gets to stay)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Lauren is very desperate for her speckie nerd copier fella

That's Clark Potter. He's Superwizard in disguise.

• Advertisement

Preston needs to go she doesn't love Michelle at all if he is all over Bex's like that

Is Star now 16 so legal for Jay?

I did laugh when Jay's mate asked about blondie (Abi) it was Ben and Jay's reaction that was class as in good luck with her :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

I thought Jays mate was very funny hope to see more of him :D

casio4 wrote: »
    I thought Jays mate was very funny hope to see more of him :D

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I was kind of hoping Louise's bullies would start a fight and Stacey would come and batter them.

The bullying incident has not really been brought up by Martin and Stacey

dogcat wrote: »
    Several things I noticed tonight
    A mere few days after the whole scandal about Bex telling the school about it being Madison and Alexandra that sent the photos, they are at the same party, in the same room, and there is no confrontation, no exchange of words whatsoever (except at the end when they ask why Bex gets to stay)

I assume Bex got to stay as she is related to Ben but I thought all young ones had to be kept away from Jay so Bex is over 16 yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

I assume Bex got to stay as she is related to Ben but I thought all young ones had to be kept away from Jay so Bex is over 16 yes?

Yeah I though she was 16 recently? Could be wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Lackey

Yeah I though she was 16 recently? Could be wrong

yes there was drama around her party and Shaqi wanting to 'celebrate' her birthday.

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

Is Star now 16 so legal for Jay?

I did laugh when Jay's mate asked about blondie (Abi) it was Ben and Jay's reaction that was class as in good luck with her :p

She was 14 less than a year ago, so she's probably 15 now.

Rebecca was born on 26 October 2000 so that makes her 16.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

So Nancy has been knocked down in Bulgaria and Mick is running to her side. Hopefully it's a long recovery and he's gone for a few months.

Is Whitney selling Lauren's phone?

Is Lauren still an alcoholic?

Is Lauren still an alcoholic?

Was it if she drank again she would die, her liver too was f*cked

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

Was it if she drank again she would die, her liver too was f*cked

that most probably explains why she is so tango'd :D

either that or Sharon mitchell has been mentoring her ...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

They won't be able to open the pub at all since all the licenses are in jail or away

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whitney is turning into a really annoying character, thought she was going so send yer man a txt from Laurens phone telling him to get lost or something.

Hope Mick never comes back, it's baffling how Danny Dyer is so popular seeing as he seems like a right tosser in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Whitney is turning into a really annoying character, thought she was going so send yer man a txt from Laurens phone telling him to get lost or something.

Hope Mick never comes back, it's baffling how Danny Dyer is so popular seeing as he seems like a right tosser in real life.
    I really hope danny isn't going to be outta eastenders for too long. He is one of the best actors in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

I really hope danny isn't going to be outta eastenders for too long. He is one of the best actors in it.

Hahahahahaha You're funny.

Danny Dyer is just playing Danny Dyer.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Hahahahahaha You're funny.

Danny Dyer is just playing Danny Dyer.
    Yeah. Brilliantly.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement