Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I love that we're getting less soap spoilers lately. Good ending!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Brilliant eastenders again tonight. Especially the end scene.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

I'd say there will be a few chips on that windscreen after that crash.

Kush got absolutely battered.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Get your coat and leave!

fussyonion wrote: »

Get your coat and leave!

You are codding me? I donor what I did wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Honestly this nonsensical Michelle story can't end soon enough, it just doesn't work at all. It'd be marvellous if they killed her off, but if Martin can get her pinned under a bus and return to work the following Monday I reckon Michelle will escape with a couple of grazes.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

So who is dead, Kush or Kathy or are they just red herrings and it is only Sylvie who dies

I thought Phil took his jeep away with him and Sharon

BBC TV brilliant tonight. Did anyone carry on and watch holby city after eastenders. I am still in shock with what happened involving an old eastenders actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

brilliant ending - never understand when a light fitting is dangling down from the ceiling with sparks and buzzes (well I do, its for effect innit) .. but IRL the breaker or RCD in the consumer unit would just trip (but then it wouldnt be so dramatic for TV scene lol :D )

I reckon meeeshelle (do you remember when lou Beale used to call her that?) now will have a chip on her shoulder :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Yeah. They are alike.

Is that not that a actress from birds of a feather?

• Advertisement

Is that not that a actress from birds of a feather?

no, thats pauline quirk that is....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

BBC TV brilliant tonight. Did anyone carry on and watch holby city after eastenders. I am still in shock with what happened involving an old eastenders actor.

I watched it. I hate his character with a passion! Poor Dom. Hope he gets sense soon especially after that.

nikkibikki wrote: »

I watched it. I hate his character with a passion! Poor Dom. Hope he gets sense soon especially after that.
    I got such a shock. I wasn't expecting that. I felt I had been punched .he is hateful. But omg what an actor.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So who is dead, Kush or Kathy or are they just red herrings and it is only Sylvie who dies

Kush jumped out of the way. I say no one will die.

fin12 wrote: »

Hope sylvie is ok. She is class.

I'd like to see Kush injured, in hospital , and Denise by his bedside and then her say "ooh kush I thought you were a gonner, I am so glad you survived. Lifes too short to worry about anything, lets hook up, I want to be more than friends" - I think they would make a great couple, there is definately a spark more than friendship there.

I'd like to see Kush injured, in hospital , and Denise by his bedside and then her say "ooh kush I thought you were a gonner, I am so glad you survived. Lifes too short to worry about anything, lets hook up, I want to be more than friends" - I think they would make a great couple, there is definately a spark more than friendship there.
    And no age gap whatsoever compared to michelle and usa boy.

Why wouldn't Sylvia be ok? I thought she was in the pub? Michelle crashed into the chipie.

Why wouldn't Sylvia be ok? I thought she was in the pub? Michelle crashed into the chipie.
    Yeah. But you know the way sylvie wanders around. ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

please tell me michelle has seen the light now- she has lost everything - her hubby- career- now her family... yet she still goes running after preston- who five mins after the reveal was trying to win becks around ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

What age is the actress who plays Denise as she looks great plus also a damn good actress

I wanna see Carmel's reaction to her best mate Denise and her son Kushie :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

What age is the actress who plays Denise as she looks great plus also a damn good actress

I wanna see Carmel's reaction to her best mate Denise and her son Kushie :p

Good looking woman all right.

And it is only a day :D:D

In fairness the Daily Trash Mail hate Dyer, not that a paper like that has any right to judge others!

I don't think that's because danny is on a break. It couldnt be. Could it ????

I think it might be Donkey, I think the last few episodes have been really good since he's left. He was just so miserable and horrible to Lee.

I think it might be Donkey, I think the last few episodes have been really good since he's left. He was just so miserable and horrible to Lee.
    Well hopefully he will sort out his private life and cut down on booze and be back soon with a gripping new storyline. .........as you can see fin......I am biased. !

Did the radio fall in the bath

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Did the radio fall in the bath

Pretty sure it did. Kind've foreshadowed it when she put it on the bath.

But how silly was Whitney tonight? It would have taken Tina two seconds to check on her mother.

• Advertisement

I'm not a qualified electrician but the electrical consumer unit of the pub would have 2 forms of electrocution protection, 1 is breaker (MCB, or if you want to reference old fashioned "fuse") then along with that you have a switch called a RCD/RCCB - the RCD trips at something like 300milliamps current when there is a differential short, the trip disconnects the electricity in hundreths of a second to protect the heart against electrocution/death, mind you saying that , thats text book so I suppose people still have received a big enough shock to stop the heart before the RCD/RCCB cut out.

Still, Whitney should have also shouted "switch the power back on and call an ambulance quickly!" - even if it was evident what happened and thought Silvie was dead

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement