Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Did the radio fall in the bath

You were so right Sylvie died. I wonder will Shirl be allowed out for the funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Did the radio fall in the bath

You were so right Sylvie died. I wonder will Shirl be allowed out for the funeral.
    Pity sylvie is gone. She was so much better than some still there. !

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I was expecting Carmel to walk in and see them kissing in the hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

I think Martin should flitther Becca for having another sexual relationship at her age. He should teach her respect. Stacey of course will say she's not a kid .......

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I was expecting Carmel to walk in and see them kissing in the hospital

Same !! But I don't want it all out yet either ! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

littelady wrote: »
    I think Martin should flitther Becca for having another sexual relationship at her age. He should teach her respect. Stacey of course will say she's not a kid .......
    Nanna?? Get off the Internet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Well Bex (who calls her Becca!!) was conceived due to an underage Martin and underage Sonia having sexual relationship so, eh, he can't say much!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Mutant z

Rarely watch it these days big drop off in storylines, gone way too teen orionted, phil Mitchell is a shadow of the character he once was, now he's just a pathetic drunk. The whole show isn't a patch on from what it was in its golden years, all the iconic actors have all been replaced by a bunch of amateurs, its had its day, it should be put out of its misery.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Teach her respect? Of what exactly? She's over the age of consent and doing nothing wrong.

What is the point of all these big stunt accidents, when no one significant dies or is seriously injured from them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

I am just traumatised of where the good people of Walford will get their fish n chips from now .. I suppose they will have to use mcClunky's .... :eek:

Sick of Martin to be honest he think he is great

Sick of Martin to be honest he think he is great

I know what you mean, but maybe he is looking back on what errors he made in his past and just wants more for his daughter, plus Sonia doesn't seem to be around to help out (she still up in Kettering is she?)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Riddle101 wrote: »
    But how silly was Whitney tonight? It would have taken Tina two seconds to check on her mother.

Whitney is more than silly. Really struggling with her relevance on the show other than as an unwitting foil to Max's revenge.
    I'm guessing Sylvie's death will highlight that there's been no licensee on the premises which I think is a contravention of the law so presumably there'll be more trouble for the Carters & Max's boss may find it's getting easier to make a move on the square. Ian too is in bother, insurance wise so who knows what might be up for grabs.

I would have thought if they wanted to highlight dementia they would have written it that Sylvie filled up the bath with hot tap only , left it running got in bath, water starts coming through ceiling. Johnny and whitney think its another leak, Go outside but its not raining. come back inside , bath water cascading downstairs - go up and find Sylvie dead in bath - cue dramatic drums!

Baybay wrote: »
    Riddle101 wrote: »
    But how silly was Whitney tonight? It would have taken Tina two seconds to check on her mother.

Whitney is more than silly. Really struggling with her relevance on the show other than as an unwitting foil to Max's revenge.
    I'm guessing Sylvie's death will highlight that there's been no licensee on the premises which I think is a contravention of the law so presumably there'll be more trouble for the Carters & Max's boss may find it's getting easier to make a move on the square. Ian too is in bother, insurance wise so who knows what might be up for grabs.
    Pity ian wasn't in the chipper and died. He is worse than useless at this stage. Still annoyed sylvie is gone.

Pity ian wasn't in the chipper and died. He is worse than useless at this stage. Still annoyed sylvie is gone.

think that was silly what they done with his storyline about 'if he doesnt change his life he would get T2 Diabetes' - why didnt they just write it that his tests showed up he had T2 Diabetes?

come to think of it is there any Character in EE with T1 Diabetes where they have to inject insulin every day - this would highlight these things especially for people who dont know the ins and outs of having diabetes and they could touch on asthma as well (think they briefly half heatedly touched it with Staceys' brother/sister) but actually have a character suffer badly with asthma or make Dot suffer from Emphysema through all the years of smoking rather than make her going blind, and have her hooked up to oxygen bottles (I actually knew some old lady who was very similar to Dot in real life and she smoked most her life and ended up on oxygen bottles)

think that was silly what they done with his storyline about 'if he doesnt change his life he would get T2 Diabetes' - why didnt they just write it that his tests showed up he had T2 Diabetes?

come to think of it is there any Character in EE with T1 Diabetes where they have to inject insulin every day - this would highlight these things especially for people who dont know the ins and outs of having diabetes and they could touch on asthma as well (think they briefly half heatedly touched it with Staceys' brother/sister) but actually have a character suffer badly with asthma or make Dot suffer from Emphysema through all the years of smoking rather than make her going blind, and have her hooked up to oxygen bottles (I actually knew some old lady who was very similar to Dot in real life and she smoked most her life and ended up on oxygen bottles)
    Do you not think the way dot constantly smokes and has her sherry. That she is an advocate for that type of lifestyle. Look how old she is as well she is amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

I am just traumatised of where the good people of Walford will get their fish n chips from now .. I suppose they will have to use mcClunky's .... :eek:

Why didn't the boiling fat from the fryer spill all over the chipper?

Why didn't the boiling fat from the fryer spill all over the chipper?

yes good point, it could have ignited as well and there could have been an inferno ... but ,,, this being eastenders where people can be trapped under a double decker bus and survive, maybe with a few scratches - if that had happened in the chipper same kind of (unrealistic) thing would have happened more than likely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13 LiamKK82

Linda Marlowe was brilliant as Sylvie, she played the character and portrayed dementia very well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

I love Bex's level of maturity - she makes some typical teenage mistakes but the way she just spoke to Preston was great.

I have to say, I've really come to love her character, probably my favourite in Eastenders lately.

Has michelle got a daughter as well as mark ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Has michelle got a daughter as well as mark ?

Yep, Vikki. She was in it a few years ago

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Samsgirl wrote: »
    Yep, Vikki. She was in it a few years ago

She's living in Sydney with Spencer Moon, they run a bar.

It's over ten years since they left. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I thought when Tina and Whitney were talking about mothers and daughters that Tina would mention her own daughter Zza Zza. She surely must wonder where she is and who knows Tina could be a grandmother by now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I thought when Tina and Whitney were talking about mothers and daughters that Tina would mention her own daughter Zza Zza. She surely must wonder where she is and who knows Tina could be a grandmother by now.

**** Zsa Zsa was tinas daughter?

Does Sharon know Michelle hit her Denny yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

anyone else think Whitney and Tina are heading for a romance,more stupidity

• Advertisement

anyone else think Whitney and Tina are heading for a romance,more stupidity

If she can't have Mick take his auntie Tina :D she really loves and wants in with the Carters

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement