Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

I thought the first words out of Michelle to Sharon would have been ' Where's Preston' also when Sharon was talking to Preston on the corridor and encouraging him to leave Michelle alone...was she making it up as she went along or did Michelle actually say those things to her.

Michelle seems to be head over heels in love with Preston and it's pretty serious stuff if she left her husband, son, job and country for him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

It's really bugging me the way Martin, Sharon and Ian are treating Preston - as if he's a marriage wrecker. He's SEVENTEEN!! If it was a 48 year old man and a 17 year old girl, would the reaction be the same? Sharon insisting "it was only sex" just didn't sit right with me. How long was the "affair" going on? How old was he when they got together? I know the age of consent is 16 in the U.K., but she could be arrested if she goes back to Florida.

"Florida statutory rape law is violated when a person has consensual sexual intercourse with an individual under Age 18. Close in age exemptions exist, allowing minors aged 16 or 17 to engage in sexual intercourse with a partner no older than age 23."
    Source: https://www.ageofconsent.net/states/florida

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I wonder will Michelle get treated as bad as Jay and Max

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Exactly. Jay was only a couple of years older than the girl - who lied to him about her age. Michelle was Preston's teacher!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Plus stealing Phil's jeep, drunk driving assaulting a minor ( Denny) Kathy and Kush's injuries and damage to Ian's chipper.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Loved the reveal of Denise and Kush's relationship, Kim's reaction was priceless :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Loved the reveal of Denise and Kush's relationship, Kim's reaction was priceless :pac:

Wasn't it ! Love Kim !

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Loved the reveal of Denise and Kush's relationship, Kim's reaction was priceless

ArtyC wrote:
    Wasn't it ! Love Kim !

It was like she was saying "You go girl!" Brilliant! Hopefully Carmel will come round.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

ArtyC wrote: »
    Wasn't it ! Love Kim !

hate kim, wish they would get rid of her - I find her annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Well she was an absolute b1tch to Denise around the whole adoption. I wouldn't have forgiven her so lightly for what she did to her when she turned up at her class and humiliated her in front of her entire class. It was such a nasty thing to do.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

ArtyC wrote: »
    Wasn't it ! Love Kim !

She is my favourite actress. Love her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Ah used to irritate ne but I like her now. Great connection there between Denise and Kush. It makes me suspect they secretly enjoy the love scenes. ...now that's good onscreen chemistry.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

new couple joining the show
    joyce-and-ted_03.jpg?w=748&h=498&crop=1

casio4 wrote: »
    Good. Makes a change from all the kids in it at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Wow, Les and Pam are back already!

Taking the place/gap left by Pam and Les characters presumably - yep I am fed up with the teens storylines too

Taking the place/gap left by Pam and Les characters presumably - yep I am fed up with the teens storylines too

My thoughts exactly.

as long as he dont start dressing up as a woman who looks like ruth langsford I'm OK with that :D

Is that Nora from Fair City?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

No, Nora is played by Ruth Hegarty. The new Eastenders actress is Maggie Steed who has been in Corrie (eons ago) and loads of other British shows.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Good. Makes a change from all the kids in it at the moment.

Good heavens.... It's James Herriott. At least Lady Di will be well looked after. :p:p:p

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Is that Nora from Fair City?

I wonder what dark secret they have and shall we take bets on when some errant family members arrive on the square?

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Good heavens.... It's James Herriott. At least Lady Di will be well looked after. :p:p:p

ah yeah so it is - and from Doctors when I used to watch it years ago. - didnt recognise until you pointed it out

Seriously. How old is ian supposed to be. !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Ian is supposed to be 48.

Chinese people are great at fixing phones .. drop them down the stairs, drop them down the toilet, give them to the dog to chew ....smash them on hospital floors - Chinese people will always repair them :) - though i dont know what she was repairing it with a pair of tweezers for? ... still ...

Cora is returning soon too

Cora is returning soon too

I liked Cora ..(I think) .. was it Patrick she had a soft spot for or vice-versa?

I liked Cora ..(I think) .. was it Patrick she had a soft spot for or vice-versa?

Ya it was, and she was enganged to Stan.

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement