Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

fin12 wrote: »
    Ya it was, and she was enganged to Stan.

ah yes, so she was

Michelle is so annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Charlie Cotton
    is coming back to team up with Max according to the Express. Sorry lads can't post link right now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Michelle is so annoying

It was incredible watching her police interview last night. Would a supposedly educated person really think there would be no repercussions from driving a stolen car into a building. :rolleyes: And then she tried to blame the doctor for not warning her that the sleeping tablets would make her drowsy.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Sharon has never had a hairstyle that suited her, has she?

Michelle is very irritating. A consistently moany voice and rabbit-caught-in-the-headlights expressions all the time.

I also hate the little expressions Denise makes, particularly with her mouth.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

It was incredible watching her police interview last night. Would a supposedly educated person really think there would be no repercussions from driving a stolen car into a building. :rolleyes: And then she tried to blame the doctor for not warning her that the sleeping tablets would make her drowsy.

Yeah she is an idiot. Did she really think that her statement at the police station was going to be that easy? She was driving under the influence, crashed her car into a building, and put people's lives in danger. I knew before she got out of the hospital that the police would question her, you don't just do something like that and move on like it was no big deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I expected Sharon to go ballistic that Denny got slapped by Michelle for blackmail, Sharon is very forgiving of Michelle, sleeping with both her father and husband and having kids with them too

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Riddle101 wrote:
    Yeah she is an idiot. Did she really think that her statement at the police station was going to be that easy? She was driving under the influence, crashed her car into a building, and put people's lives in danger. I knew before she got out of the hospital that the police would question her, you don't just do something like that and move on like it was no big deal.

Riddle101 wrote:

At the very least she would be fined for dangerous driving. ..I culdnt understand her "I'll be in and out of here in a jiffy" lark at all.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I couldn't believe it when she told Sharon that her being interviewed by the police would be "just a formality". What planet is she living on. The worst of it all is the police have taken her passport so now we are stuck with her for bloody ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I was enjoying the bopping about in the kitchen there to Whitgfield and here she comes in her miserableness to throw a wet blanket over the whole house although tbf Denis the little twerp should've been punished for blackmailing her.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Yeah, she really is a terrible character. I feel sorry for the actress though, I mean what can she do when they write such sh*te for her?

Brilliant acting from michelle tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I thought Shirley got a longer sentence like 6 months so why would she be scheduled for release now :confused:

Does Carmel think her Kushie was a virgin before Denise, he cheated on Shabham with her best mate Stacey and also slept with Nancy while she was with Tamwar but Denise is spoiled goods :rolleyes:

You know considering Michelle just crashed a stolen car through the chipper, breaking and entering into the launderette probably wasn't the smartest move..

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

You know considering Michelle just crashed a stolen car through the chipper, breaking and entering into the launderette probably wasn't the smartest move..

Aw sure you can't be letting logic get in the way of a storyline. ;):p

Does anyone ever read the comments on the Eastenders Facebook page? They're always so hilariously brutal, particularly about Michelle :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Sharon is a very good friend to Michelle, who is lucky to have her.

Sharon is a very good friend to Michelle, who is lucky to have her.

she had an affair with her dad and stole for boyfriend also she is very lucky
    drives me mad she looks like Rodney from Only Fools & Horses

• Advertisement

Whitney imitating Linda was Funny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Whitney imitating Linda was Funny

Was she not imitating Sharon?

I'm really impressed with what Eastenders have done with Tina the last few weeks, I think the character has really come into her own.

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭small town girl

I'm really impressed with what Eastenders have done with Tina the last few weeks, I think the character has really come into her own.

Was I reading into it or were they suggesting Tina may have slept with Michelle? Sharon referred to blankets on sofa looked like they hadn't been touched, Michelle's reaction was neutral enough to leave it open I thought

Was I reading into it or were they suggesting Tina may have slept with Michelle? Sharon referred to blankets on sofa looked like they hadn't been touched, Michelle's reaction was neutral enough to leave it open I thought

They definetly didn't sleep together, I think Sharon was just making the point how considerate Tina is for Sharon allowing her to stay there. Keeping her things together and folding her bedding so as not to inconvenience the family. Tina is actually a lovely person.

I'm guessing the Daily Mail are inviting us all to have a laugh at her. As a lot of the comments on the article are already saying, well done to her to do whatever she needs to do to get by.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ian and Jane try not to judge Michelle too much, since you have not shown one bit of guilt for jailing an innocent man for a year.

nikkibikki wrote: »
    Was she not imitating Sharon?

Oh yeah my bad sorry

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement