Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Did Whitney steal Vincent's credit card for a dog bed for Lady Di?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote:

She did, the dopey cow

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

fin12 wrote: »
    Well I am glad he's earning more than ian beale anyway. !

I'm actually suprised you would think actors that have been working there for years should be earning more than him.

• Advertisement

I'm actually suprised you would think actors that have been working there for years should be earning more than him.
    But ian is in that from day one. He has never done anything else. It's like his second life. Whereas mick has done loads of different things before he joined. Also fin you must admit mick is very easy on the eyes compared to ian beale.

Bex Fowler has another ally on her side in EastEnders as her mum Sonia arrives back in Walford – and immediately sets about fighting back as she discovers her daughter’s ordeal at the hands of bullies. And, while Alexandra and Madison have been the ringleaders, she makes sure that Louise Mitchell confronts her own actions too

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Honestly if I had the money I'd easily pay 400,000 for him to leave.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

This is gonna escalate. It will start with the dog bed then it will be something else and so on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Shirley will have a new cell mate to thump soon.

• Advertisement

But ian is in that from day one. He has never done anything else. It's like his second life. Whereas mick has done loads of different things before he joined. Also fin you must admit mick is very easy on the eyes compared to ian beale.

Sorry Donkey I can't admit that Mick is easy on the eye. I don't find anything attractive about the character. Martin is probably the best looking now at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Whitney stealing the credit card is just as bad if not worse than what Babe was doing. Very stupid on her part after everything that's gone down.

fin12 wrote:
    Sorry Donkey I can't admit that Mick is easy on the eye. I don't find anything attractive about the character. Martin is probably the best looking now at this stage.

We will agree to different fin.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Said it before but Dyer is dire and a one-trick pony. McFadden is a different league.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

The Bex bullying is so tough to watch.

ShazGV wrote: »

I wish Bex would explode and box the heads off the three of them bitches

Louise is an awful so called friend going along with those other two

Louise is by far the worse.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ShazGV wrote: »

I hate watching it but I think the issue is being portrayed so well. Yer one who plays Becks is an excellent actress.

Stacey bringing up those girls to Bex's room without even checking with Bex if she wanted to see them or who are they? Just brings them right up to her room????

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Stacey bringing up those girls to Bex's room without even checking with Bex if she wanted to see them or who are they? Just brings them right up to her room????

As far as Stacey knows Louise and Bex are still best friends, they have been inseparable for the last year. It's not implausible for Stacey to bring them up to Bex's room.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I can't see Martin as any way attractive at all...Nice chap tho. However..yeah, I can see what the ladies might see in Mick .

As far as Stacey knows Louise and Bex are still best friends, they have been inseparable for the last year. It's not implausible for Stacey to bring them up to Bex's room.

Well I still think u would check with someone first regardless if they are ur best friend or not before bringing them up to their room.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Well I still think u would check with someone first regardless if they are ur best friend or not before bringing them up to their room.

Yeah and those two were specifically mentioned by Bex when she was accused of sending the dick pic around the school. She must not have mentioned it at home and the school didn't inform her parents.

How is she going to explain the guitar? "Well Dad, it definitely wasn't those two randomers Stacey let into my room. I tripped."

Gulliver wrote: »
    <snip> How is she going to explain the guitar? "Well Dad, it definitely wasn't those two randomers Stacey let into my room. I tripped."

She's taking lessons from Pete Townshend?

74_PT-_PST-_Pete_Townshend.png

• Registered Users Posts: 16,576 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Hard not to feel for Bex with that bullying storyline and I can usually watch anything and it doesn't affect me at all.

Very well acted by all involved in the story.

Said it before but Dyer is dire and a one-trick pony. McFadden is a different league.

I think the fella who plays Max blows them both out of the water

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I think the fella who plays Max blows them both out of the water

This!!!
    Max is a brilliant actor....Love every scene he is in

My Jake Wood Autograph

• Advertisement

Jake Wood with a bit more hair. (Patsy Palmer as his sister.) :D

This discussion has been closed.