Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

A condom with a prick in it. smileys-angry-662871.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Another stupid Carter/ Lady Di storyline. WE.DON'T.CARE!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

So Lauren will have unprotected sex with Clark Kent, get pregnant and assume it's his baby, consider an abortion and devastate Stephen when he finds out, cue lots of 'You'd never've aborted Peter's baby' until she blurts out that it's not even his, only for him to admit that he used the condom as a knife block, giving her back the moral high-ground in her own mind?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Michelle on Louise's side, surely she would be angry at her for what she did to Bex and try to get back in with Bex and Martin :mad:

Whitney, Carmel and Abi are smitten with Woody, I reckon he could charm Shirley too, she needs a new man where is her Polish kebab man?

Cue photocopier guy as the interviewer!

• Advertisement

Well... that wasn't predictable at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

This Lauren/Josh is going a bit fifty shades

I wonder if Max is sabotaging the Vic?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I'm so sick of this storyline with the Carters. One bad thing happening after another. It's beyond boring.

Is Max planning any revenge on Beales and Mitchells who put him behind bars knowing he was innocent :rolleyes: this revenge plan against whole Square is dragging on too much

• Registered Users Posts: 11,800 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    .....Whitney, Carmel and Abi are smitten with Woody, I reckon he could charm Shirley too, she needs a new man where is her Polish kebab man?

Please God producers don't go down the road of Johnny being smitten with Woody or vice-versa ... had enough with the gay storylines in soaps already

• Advertisement

Donna has good banter and chemistry with Ben and Jay, romance down the line maybe with Jay

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Doubt Whitney would be able to do much cleaning with those nails in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

dear jesus tina will u stop the ****ing moping all the time dear jesus that woman needs a serious shaking- its not the end of the world and she sitting at the bar snarling at anyone whos having any fun

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Donna has good banter and chemistry with Ben and Jay, romance down the line maybe with Jay

Wasn't Donna among those basically saying that Jay was a paedo? It's no wonder he hated her.

Wasn't Donna among those basically saying that Jay was a paedo? It's no wonder he hated her.

They all were but now no one saying nothing about Michelle :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

dear jesus tina will u stop the ****ing moping all the time dear jesus that woman needs a serious shaking- its not the end of the world and she sitting at the bar snarling at anyone whos having any fun
    :

Eh her mother just died and they only after having the funeral! She is meant to be moping!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm sick of her too. She's always whining and moaning. I was glad she split with Sonia ending the persistent needy lovelorn declarations but we still had to watch her lamenting her situation. Her mother was a horrible woman before she fell ill by all accounts so she shouldn't assume everyone else will feel inclined to mope with her

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

idunno78 wrote:
    Eh her mother just died and they only after having the funeral! She is meant to be moping!

Ah she has form for being awful mopey though, the mother's death is only the latest in her long list of miseries!

Tina is bad but she's not a patch on Libby when it comes to moaning and moping.

I think if she ever came back to the show full time I'd stop watching.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

There's more f*****g sympathy to the bloody dog than for poor Sylvie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

What does selling the freehold on the pub mean?

kitten_k wrote:
    What does selling the freehold on the pub mean?

I think it means the Carter's won't own the building but can rent

There's more f*****g sympathy to the bloody dog than for poor Sylvie

Proper order! Sylvie was a horrible nasty neglectful parent who deserted her kids. Lady Di is a gentle, loyal, much loved and inmocent dog.

Did Shirley really talk to Linda about selling the freehold or forge her signature too like she Mick's

Ann22 wrote:
    Proper order! Sylvie was a horrible nasty neglectful parent who deserted her kids. Lady Di is a gentle, loyal, much loved and inmocent dog.

But she was a human being,lady di is a f*****g DOG

So?

From the stories we've heard she wasn't a very nice person at all and losing one's memory doesn't excuse what happened because they don't remember it.

A dog on the other hand is loyal and loving even when they have an owner who treats them terribly.

So?

From the stories we've heard she wasn't a very nice person at all and losing one's memory doesn't excuse what happened because they don't remember it.

A dog on the other hand is loyal and loving even when they have an owner who treats them terribly.

Im not a dog lover:):):),but hardly any of the square sympathised with any of the Carters when she died. More a case of brits and their mutts

Wash your mouth out! There are more good dogs in the world than good human beings. You're wasting your time arguing with me on the subject I'm afraid..:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

idunno78 wrote: »

she doesnt have to snarl at customers laughing in the pub ffs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I agree about about there being more good dogs than humans out there, the love a dog gives to its owner is unconditional, so loyal and genuine, very hard to find people like that nowadays. They exist but are rare.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement