Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Smart move by Vincent offering Tracey a job. People will be more inclined to drink at his place now.

What was the email Jack got from Johnny last night? I didn't get a chance to read it. Was it something important? It said something about Mick.

Did Jack lend Mick money?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Did Jack lend Mick money?

Can't remember now. I thought Max convinced Jack not to lend him the money. All I remember is the poker game which Mick lost.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Can't remember now. I thought Max convinced Jack not to lend him the money. All I remember is the poker game which Mick lost.

Oh yes Max did, did Jack give Lee and Whitney's flat deposit back?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

Riddle101 wrote:
    What was the email Jack got from Johnny last night? I didn't get a chance to read it. Was it something important? It said something about Mick.

Photos from the wedding. It said something like "Dad asked me to take photos and send them to you." I had to rewind and pause the TV to read it! I'd say you would've needed a 50inch Ultra HD TV in order to read it in real time!

Was Woody coming on to Jack :p Ian is a good mate also of Mick did he get that introduction too

So Louise and Sharon all rosy with Bex's tormentors the bullies, Louise deserves all she gets

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

I'm looking forward to Redwater, it's been a long time coming. Is it actually an RTE production? I didn't realise that it was. Very bizarre that it's premiering on BBC four days after it's Irish debut.

I'm a bit worried about how they're going to portray the countryside though, lot's of pub scenes in the preview clip of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,712 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I'm looking forward to Redwater, it's been a long time coming. Is it actually an RTE production? I didn't realise that it was. Very bizarre that it's premiering on BBC four days after it's Irish debut.

I'm a bit worried about how they're going to portray the countryside though, lot's of pub scenes in the preview clip of it.
    Whens it start?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

pjohnson wrote:
    Whens it start?

14th May

Someone needs to hit that black lad with a hammer. That one always recording stuff. Himself and those two bitches need to be hung

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I'd love to give him a kick in the boll!x.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Bex and Louise will be friends for life now like Sharon and Michelle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

casio4 wrote: »
    Bex and Louise will be friends for life now like Sharon and Michelle

The two bully's will probably tell Louise someone else spiked her drink. She's naive enough to believe them.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

The two bully's will probably tell Louise someone else spiked her drink. She's naive enough to believe them.

I think when Louise wakes up in hospital and Sharon is there telling her Bex saved her life by getting someone to call the ambulance she will realise who her friends are, fair play to the lovely Travis calling on Bex to look out for Louise he seems a nice fella I wonder will he end up with Bex

pjohnson wrote: »
    Someone needs to hit that black lad with a hammer. That one always recording stuff. Himself and those two bitches need to be hung

Release Bobby Beale on them :p

Despite her flaws, I like the character of Louise a lot and Tilly Keeper plays the part really well. I think some of the issues that teenagers face have been epitomised very well and both Tilly Keeper and Jasmine Armfield are perfect in their roles. Very impressed with tonight's episode!

Can Denise not sign on the dole, over there is it join benefits street

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya I don't get it, is she not even claiming the dole?

I think Louise will get with Keegan and Bex with Travis

Can Denise not sign on the dole, over there is it join benefits street

Agreed, they haven't said whether she has or not. Surely on a short term basis the dole would get you by. I like the character of Denise a lot and Diane Parish is a great actress but this storyline is beneath her.

Talking about a lack of money, how is Michelle getting by? She's long-term unemployed and didn't her husband block access to all their accounts?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Or Ben and Jay.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

What's Redwater?

:pac::pac::pac:
    I hate those two bítches, hate them, hate them, hate them!!!
    I go between wishing horrible things on Louise and wishing herself and Bex would team up and hop the shít out of the two bítches!

YES!!
    He's sure to come back from prison or boarding school (I can't remember where he is) the same way Lachlan in Emmerdale has and he'll snap their necks like asparagus.

Actually yeah didnt Travis get her her final drink? She's dumb enough to start screaming Travis spiked her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,374 ✭✭✭twirlagig

I haven't watched this in weeks. What is wrong with Denise? Can anyone give me the heads-up?

twirlagig wrote: »
    I haven't watched this in weeks. What is wrong with Denise? Can anyone give me the heads-up?

She has no money cos she lost her job.

Actually yeah didnt Travis get her her final drink? She's dumb enough to start screaming Travis spiked her.

We should get paid as scriptwriters. ;)

How is Sharon especially listening to Madison and Alessandra knowing the hell Bex was put through by them, even letting them in the house, she is as gullible as Louise, who I thought hated Keegan since the bus crash but allowed him in her house for the party

• Registered Users Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭erica74

How is Sharon especially listening to Madison and Alessandra knowing the hell Bex was put through by them, even letting them in the house, she is as gullible as Louise, who I thought hated Keegan since the bus crash but allowed him in her house for the party

That baffles me, you'd think Sharon would give her slap of sense over the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

The Denise storyline is ridiculous and a waste of an excellent actress.
    Why would anyone assume she'd have money following the loss of her not particularly well paid job?
    I get that she's supposed to be proud but this is taking it a bit far - the idea that she'd end her relationship rather than admit her money problems doesn't really correlate with the character or with the bond Denise has formed with Kush in terms of trust etc.

She has no money cos she lost her job.

I'm sure cash for gold would buy some of her bling

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

I'm sure cash for gold would buy some of her bling

Yeah I was thinking she could pawn her jewellery. I think this storyline is really stupid. Last week she couldn't keep her hands off Kush and this week because she's short of money she's breaking up with him.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement