Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I'm sick of Denise. She's not happy unless she's miserable. Silly bint!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Who owns the house Denise and Patrick live in, I remember at one time Denise and Kim ran it as a B&B

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Sharon arriving at the hospital with that big bag looked ridiculous :( How is Denise going to pay the bills? Kush is well rid he shouldn't take her back if the chance arises

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

dee_mc wrote: »
    The Denise storyline is ridiculous

I get that she's supposed to be proud but this is taking it a bit far
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm sure cash for gold would buy some of her bling

Its annoying me.

1. when honey wouldnt let her buy the expired sambos- why not just say "look im a bit short of cash atm im waiting on a new bank card so ill get them"

2. jesus the amount of gold rings shes like MR.T ffs- sell or pawn them

3.Kim is flush- just ask her for a small loan or better yet tell her the truth

4. why are her studies taking prority- shes a bloody laptop in front of her face n nutn in her belly:mad:

If she had kept the baby and been in this situation would she be so proud?I wonder....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

She's going to sell her D necklace next week - looks like it'd be worth a few bob so no doubt she will only be offered a tiny amount for it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

The Denise storyline is ridiculous and a waste of an excellent actress.
    Why would anyone assume she'd have money following the loss of her not particularly well paid job?
    I get that she's supposed to be proud but this is taking it a bit far - the idea that she'd end her relationship rather than admit her money problems doesn't really correlate with the character or with the bond Denise has formed with Kush in terms of trust etc.

And would someone really go rooting in bins for food rather than claim the dole or just let her sister know her situation, I'm sure Kim wouldn't mind having Denise around for dinner most night.

She's going to sell her D necklace next week - looks like it'd be worth a few bob so no doubt she will only be offered a tiny amount for it!

I wonder does Sharon buy for Denny :p

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Seems to be a recurring theme in soaps that if you're in trouble, you keep it to yourself and despite going around with a face as miserable as sin and despite how bloody obvious it is that SOMETHING'S wrong, you still won't share your worries.

The sandwich thing was stupid.
    Anyone else would have said "Ah I don't go by dates, it's grand", but no, Denise had to be persuaded by Honey to go for the dearer sambo.
    Ridiculous.

What I don't get is; how come Charlie is suddenly interested in Matthew?
    Surely as soon as he heard Ronnie had died, he'd be back to claim his son?
    Why is it only now he wants to be Dad?

fussyonion wrote: »
    Seems to be a recurring theme in soaps that if you're in trouble, you keep it to yourself and despite going around with a face as miserable as sin and despite how bloody obvious it is that SOMETHING'S wrong, you still won't share your worries.

The sandwich thing was stupid.
    Anyone else would have said "Ah I don't go by dates, it's grand", but no, Denise had to be persuaded by Honey to go for the dearer sambo.
    Ridiculous.

What I don't get is; how come Charlie is suddenly interested in Matthew?
    Surely as soon as he heard Ronnie had died, he'd be back to claim his son?
    Why is it only now he wants to be Dad?

Maybe Max offered him money and maybe he'll let him on his plan.

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Maybe Max offered him money and maybe he'll let him on his plan.

I think Max will now offer Charlie money to take Matthew who is married in Galway, Roxy found his wallet so did Ronnie and Vincent scare him off without any cash or cards etc., :confused::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Sick of watching Louise reject everyone in favour of Madison and Alexandra. How stupid is she.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Ben Gadot

It's disturbing the first thing I thought there was Max perving again on young kids only to remember that's his daughter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Haha I thought Denise was gonna hop the saucepan off Carmel's head.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Haha I thought Denise was gonna hop the saucepan off Carmel's head.

A good slap in the face is the next best thing. :p

The Denise storyline is pathetic, why hasn't she gone to food banks or anything?

I think Stephen will lie like Ian did with Lucy and Mel and say Louis is seriously sick

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

I think Stephen will lie like Ian did with Lucy and Mel and say Louis is seriously sick
    Stephen is getting a bit intense alright.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Is it my TV or has Lauren borrowed Kim Kardashian's arse,it's f***ing huge.

I haven't noticed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,621 ✭✭✭DJIMI TRARORE

Only noticed it tonight,maybe it was what she was wearing

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Wonky camera angles are annoying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

First 2 days in Lauren's new job and she's dressed like she's going to a funeral.

The outfit she is wearing to work don't help, it looks very old for her

nikkibikki wrote: »
    First 2 days in Lauren's new job and she's dressed like she's going to a funeral.

I hate places like that that u really have to dress up for work suits and shirtsand skirts, I never feel comfortable wearing those clothes, much nicer working in an office where the dress code is smart casual.

nikkibikki wrote: »

Did she borrow from grandma Dot :p

Does Vincent know Charlie is back or has it been dropped that he made him leave without a wallet for Ronnie :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

fin12 wrote: »
    The Denise storyline is pathetic, why hasn't she gone to food banks or anything?

Agreed, and are we really supposed to believe she hasn't signed on either?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Agreed, and are we really supposed to believe she hasn't signed on either?

I was thinking maybe she wasn't entitled to for a certain period as she was sacked from her last job?

Either way the storyline is wearing thin. I wish she would just tell Kim what's going on.

I was thinking maybe she wasn't entitled to for a certain period as she was sacked from her last job?

Either way the storyline is wearing thin. I wish she would just tell Kim what's going on.

Did she quit instead of going on probation lower job title?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Did she quit instead of going on probation lower job title?

Yeah, you could be right? I think she quit when she was send on a training course or something. That makes it all the more ridiculous. Why not tell Kim instead of dumping Kush and then rooting around in bins for food!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement