Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,528 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Riddle101 wrote: »

I'm willing to bet that there'll be a huge build up to a huge disappointment, much like the bus crash and Michelle driving the car through the chipper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

My theory is that it has something to do with Max and that firm he works for. Maybe they're going to rebuild and redesign Albert Square or something.

Anyway, what was Whitney thinking not checking to see if there was a camera around :D Got her full face and all. And then running away on those high heels of hers :P

Also, when Denise went to that place today, I thought it was Brookside from the other soap. But apparently that Brookside is based in Liverpool.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

MelanieC wrote:
    And he slept with Abi and contracted chlamydia! And he hit her!

I think Whitney was delighted he hit her. ..an excuse to run crying to Mick. I'd like to slap her too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Danny Dyer's time away doesn't seem to have done him any good. He looked half cut he that final scene.

That's his very serious hard man look. When the red mist descends he just can't take it any more and is almost always followed by a roar of "Git Auuut"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Denise is an absolute joke the way she is carrying on, I find it very hard to believe that she's never claimed benefits ever in her life before this, especially been a single mum of 2 with no education.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,664 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whitney was dressed like a traveller woman in last nights episode, she looked ridiculous.

I hope Vincent finds out she stole his credit card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,302 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I hope that is not Woody's exit

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Well Whitney cheated on Lee twice, to be fair. She also piled on the pressure trying to get him to pay for an expensive wedding and apartment, whilst contributing barely anything herself. So let's not pretend she's a victim.

not saying she is a victim- but lee did way worse to her than she did to him
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Would they have the bottle to do an ISIS recruiting terrorism attack storyline?

While reading this i got a vibe of max doing an online electricution/suicide- i have no clue why maybe it was the pic they used it just flashed into my head.

ANYWAY - the reason i came on to post- Dot in honeys flat...:D:D:D

Honey ''Dot has given us her chest of drawers to upscale''
    Dot *pulls out a fag*
    Honey ''Oh Dot theres no smoking''
    Dot ''Oh it must be all this charity its brought on a migrane'' *lights up*

i went into knots:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,050 ✭✭✭✭tk123

That link is for an article on Aldi wine. :)

Sakes!!! You've ruined it for everyone - why did you not put that in a spoiler tag ;):pac::pac::pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

tk123 wrote: »
    Sakes!!! You've ruined it for everyone - why did you not put that in a spoiler tag ;):pac::pac::pac:

Oops! :D

Did Denise go to Kim's house or did Kim come to her house when she came back from the exam? I saw bread and a bowl of fruit on the kitchen counter and thought it was strange that Denise is practically starving the last few episode but there's food in the house. So now i'm thinking it was Kim and Vincent's house.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Did Denise go to Kim's house or did Kim come to her house when she came back from the exam? I saw bread and a bowl of fruit on the kitchen counter and thought it was strange that Denise is practically starving the last few episode but there's food in the house. So now i'm thinking it was Kim and Vincent's house.

Denise went to Kims house and watching the scene i'm wondering why didn't she go there last week when she was starving and just ask her to you mind if I grab a banana as I was so busy studying I didn't get a chance to eat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I wish they would specify Type 2 when talking about Ian's Diabetes. There's already a lot of confusion and misinformation out there about the illness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

I wish they would specify Type 2 when talking about Ian's Diabetes. There's already a lot of confusion and misinformation out there about the illness.

I said that myself earlier! I know he's making better choices but the massive bowl of fruit for breakfast was a bit weird.

casio4 wrote: »
    Denise went to Kims house and watching the scene i'm wondering why didn't she go there last week when she was starving and just ask her to you mind if I grab a banana as I was so busy studying I didn't get a chance to eat?

Ah right, at first I was thinking it might have been a production error, but it makes sense if it was in Kim's house.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I said that myself earlier! I know he's making better choices but the massive bowl of fruit for breakfast was a bit weird.

I know. He would have been better having the piece of bacon he wanted. Grilled bacon with scrambled eggs is a much better breakfast then a big bowl of fruit to keep your blood glucose down.

Jane made a comment the other night about Ian injecting insulin for the rest of his but the majority of Type 2 Diabetics will never need to inject. Comments like that just perpetuate the misconceptions about Diabetes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Did I miss an episode?
    Last night Denise was in a good mood, smiling and laughing. What happened?
    Genuine question by the way, I'm not being smart.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,185 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fussyonion wrote:
    Did I miss an episode? Last night Denise was in a good mood, smiling and laughing. What happened? Genuine question by the way, I'm not being smart.

She had some food (left accidentally on her table by a distracted Kim), Kush wished her luck in her exam and she was pleased he remembered and seemed to care, and she felt proud to have got as far as the exam after connecting with the older lady who was so bright and full of the joys of completing exams as an adult!
    Looks like things will go wrong during her next exam though, so only a brief respite.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

casio4 wrote: »

I often grab a bit of fruit out of my sisters fruit bowl or a biscuit out of packet if out on table and wouldnt be a big issue of asking, same as if she was in my house.

Stupid really that Denise is carrying on like this, considering her sister lives so close. Surely she could happen to drop in around meal times, and the very least she,d get is a cuppa and a biscuit!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Thanks for the warning!

Just catching up on Eastenders, disappointed to see Mick is back. That was a very short six weeks :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Just catching up on Eastenders, disappointed to see Mick is back. That was a very short six weeks :(
    It's like when your boss goes on holiday and that day when you drive in on a Monday morning, see his car in the car park and think, "B****x, it's back!"

I'd prefer Woody anyday to the professional cockney.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,222 ✭✭✭TheRiverman

Soaps,cookery and baking programmes almost every evening.TV is epic at present:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Dot thinks shes Gahndi with her "lets all gather at mine to talk with tea and cake"

How has Jack got full custody of Matthew since Ronnie died, did he adopt him?

• Advertisement

Did everyone hear that there's a three-hander episode coming up between just Mick, Whitney & Linda? It implies that something happens between Mick and Whitney, or at least comes very close. Honestly, if they do start carrying on I will probably stop watching. There's only so far you can push the will of the viewers. Eastenders has been poor recently, tbh I've been hanging by a thread and the only reason I haven't given up on it is because I've watched for the best part of a decade. But if they do go with that story I think it'll be time to give it up.

It also feels as if the Carters are on a time limit, I think Kellie Bright & Danny Dyer's contracts expire at the end of the year, I wonder if they'll be renewed?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement