Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Did everyone hear that there's a three-hander episode coming up between just Mick, Whitney & Linda? It implies that something happens between Mick and Whitney, or at least comes very close. Honestly, if they do start carrying on I will probably stop watching. There's only so far you can push the will of the viewers. Eastenders has been poor recently, tbh I've been hanging by a thread and the only reason I haven't given up on it is because I've watched for the best part of a decade. But if they do go with that story I think it'll be time to give it up.

It also feels as if the Carters are on a time limit, I think Kellie Bright & Danny Dyer's contracts expire at the end of the year, I wonder if they'll be renewed?

Woody should just hook up with Whitney and leave Mick and Linda alone. It's so silly that Mick would would cheat on Linda after everything they've been through.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Woody should just hook up with Whitney and leave Mick and Linda alone. It's so silly that Mick would would cheat on Linda after everything they've been through.

OW CUUUUD ELLLLL DO THIS? I TRUSTED UUUUUUR!!!!

They've basically set $Saint = FALSE; for Mick at the moment. It looks like Dyer's "If Mick cheats, I'm out" (sorry I meant "ahhhht") threat doesn't hold water after his "holiday".

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »

Woody should get with Shirley :D after knocking up both Tina and Whitney

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

oh Honey since when did you get a stick up your hole with your notions and your beige carpet -- twit

It was a nice surprise having Pam back shame no Les or Christine

Was Paul being diabetic Type 1 insulin taking mentioned before?

No Derek at Honey's party

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Was Paul being diabetic Type 1 insulin taking mentioned before?

Yes but only in passing - Pam spoke of how hard it was for her to let Paul have his independence considering his difficult childhood and his diabetes. I feel that it was only mentioned once or twice.
    I remember thinking at the time, how unusual to have a character who just happens to have a condition, disease or disability which doesn't form the basis of all their storylines, but in fairness they've done the same thing with Donna.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

What ave you gone an done Mick, you right mug

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Jayziz Whitney would sleep with anyone

What ave you gone an done Mick, you right mug

Is she dreaming :confused: never thought St. Mick would cheat

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Was it on tonight?

• Advertisement

fin12 wrote: »
    Was it on tonight?

Yes on BBC 1 it was not sure about RTE 1

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Yes on BBC 1 it was not sure about RTE 1

Don't think it's on the RTÉ player.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Walked into the room to see horror of horrors... Whitney slurping all over Mick's face. Can't bear to watch. Let me know when it's all over!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Nina Wadia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKilki7d69M#t=1.741005

Would be great to see her back at some stage, but unlikely.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Im not too sure about an elderly couple moving into the Square. It would have been nice to get a younger couple, with older teenage children. Or just some singletons to spice things up.

I would also like to see more of Fi in it, rather than short appearances like the last couple of episodes. She must have been in about 30 seconds over 2 appearances this week. I hope Lisa Faulkner isn't getting paid by the hour.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Nina Wadia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKilki7d69M#t=1.741005

Would be great to see her back at some stage, but unlikely.

Don't see any point to it now since all the Masoods are gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Im not too sure about an elderly couple moving into the Square. It would have been nice to get a younger couple, with older teenage children. Or just some singletons to spice things up. <snip>

On the way (Summer 2017) just not quite a couple.
    The Taylors are a brand new family for Albert Square, headed up by actress Lorraine Stanley in her role as Karen. Single mum Karen arrives on the Square with four of her five kids, giving the show a shake-up as they arrive with some dramatic storylines – and a secret.

EastEnders boss Sean O'Connor commented: "I'm hugely excited at the arrival of Karen and her family in Albert Square. They're noisy, brash and not to be messed with.

"Karen is a twenty-a-day lioness, bringing up her kids with no support, no money and a very loud mouth. But though they may lack cash, the Taylors have love and warmth in spades.

"This summer is going to be explosive as the Taylors settle in Walford. The Square will never be quite the same again."

• Registered Users Posts: 23,712 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

On the way (Summer 2017) just not quite a couple.
    The Taylors are a brand new family for Albert Square, headed up by actress Lorraine Stanley in her role as Karen. Single mum Karen arrives on the Square with four of her five kids, giving the show a shake-up as they arrive with some dramatic storylines – and a secret.

EastEnders boss Sean O'Connor commented: "I'm hugely excited at the arrival of Karen and her family in Albert Square. They're noisy, brash and not to be messed with.

"Karen is a twenty-a-day lioness, bringing up her kids with no support, no money and a very loud mouth. But though they may lack cash, the Taylors have love and warmth in spades.

"This summer is going to be explosive as the Taylors settle in Walford. The Square will never be quite the same again."

Knock off Bianca and brood so.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Ann22 wrote: »
    Walked into the room to see horror of horrors... Whitney slurping all over Mick's face. Can't bear to watch. Let me know when it's all over!

They deserve each other. He should know better. Spineless, weak man, incapable without a woman by his side.
    She seems drawn to spineless, weak men so Linda is better off without either of them.
    Unless of course, Mick turns round & trots back to L, having got it out of his system or decides he's taught Whit some sort of lesson. In which case he's even more spineless & weak than he's appeared to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Mick looks into Whitney's empty room
    "MUVVA!! DID YOU LET WHIT AHT OV 'ER CAGE AGAIN!?!!?"

dM1aFhC.jpg

• Advertisement

^^^ I saw that earlier and thought "Why does she have a cage for a wardrobe?"

That Shirley is such an old hag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

jesus abbi u are some lil **** stirrer

I think Abi will seduce Steven :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I think Abi will seduce Steven

Oh absolutely, and probably use one of his holey condoms too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Only Phil Mitchell has the skills to act like a drunk.

Why is Mick so angry Whitney is gone, Shirley is right he should concentrate on his own family, his wife and kids, go off see and help Linda

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

So sick of Mick and his wallowing in self-pity.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

Jaysus Mick your wife didn't move to the moon. Drive down the road n see her if you miss her so much!!!

• Advertisement

Don't like the new old couple bring back Pam & Les I miss Pam :(

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement