Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

What a pity Mick and Whitney didn't elope.

Mick looked like a pathetic goon last night. The cockney talk is really getting on my nerves now!
    Man up and look after the family.
    If L could come up with the baby to see everyone why cant Mick go down to see her ( and stay there maybe)

• Registered Users Posts: 44 MG_2013

fin12 wrote: »
    That Shirley is such an old hag.

Yeah, she loves to take the moral high ground, but has done more than enough bad and selfish things. EastEnders has managed to get rid of a lot of battle axes, but no doubt she'll continue to hang around like a bad smell.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

When will Shirley discover Buster and Kathy's affair :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

fin12 wrote:
    That Shirley is such an old hag.

She is a bit of a hag alright but tbh I was enjoying that immensely...watching her tell Whitney to fck away off. I agreed with everything she said. She is a big leech, latching on to the Carters and waiting for a chance to jump on Mick's bones....and Linda forgiving her and all. B1tch!!!..and her smug comment to Shirley about it "happening before"... she's on about that time she latched onto Mick's face like a plunger that time when she was in the hosp bed like the creature does on John Hurt's face at the start of Alien. Hardly something to boast about!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Ann22 wrote: »
    She is a bit of a hag alright but tbh I was enjoying that immensely...watching her tell Whitney to fck away off. I agreed with everything she said. She is a big leech, latching on to the Carters and waiting for a chance to jump on Mick's bones....and Linda forgiving her and all. B1tch!!!..and her smug comment to Shirley about it "happening before"... she's on about that time she latched onto Mick's face like a plunger that time when she was in the hosp bed like the creature does on John Hurt's face at the start of Alien. Hardly something to boast about!!
    Ann I'm getting the impression that you don't really like the character Whitney very much - or am I just assuming things?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Shirley might be a hag, but she's my hag!

Alice1 wrote:
    Ann I'm getting the impression that you don't really like the character Whitney very much - or am I just assuming things?

Lol! You're observations are admirable Alice.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Not a single award voted by the public went to Eastenders at the Soap Awards tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When will Shirley discover Buster and Kathy's affair :mad:

I don't think she will. I mean how would she find out? The only two people who know about the affair are Kathy and Buster. Buster is gone so unless he comes back or Kathy tells Shirley herself then I don't think she will know.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I don't think she will. I mean how would she find out? The only two people who know about the affair are Kathy and Buster. Buster is gone so unless he comes back or Kathy tells Shirley herself then I don't think she will know.

I thought Mick and Phil knew

• Advertisement

I thought Mick and Phil knew

Do they? If so then I guess either of them could say then. Tbh i've kind've forgotten about Buster and Kathy at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,062 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

Haven't watched EE for a couple of months, I can't believe Louis is still in his high chair being fed by Lauren, what age is the kid supposed to be. I thought there was only a couple of years between Oscar and Louis or am I imagining it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Yay! A Carter free episode!!

Do they? If so then I guess either of them could say then. Tbh i've kind've forgotten about Buster and Kathy at this point.

Phil saw Buster and Kathy kissing but if he was drunk may not remember

Can Denise apply for Carmel's old market job or is that saved for Robbie Jackson when he returns?

Am I the only one who thinks Abi is starting to turn into Max a little. The way she's acting recently makes me think that. The way shes being acting towards Lauren is that of a jealous and resentful sibling, something that Max was like with his siblings I think. Then the way she's been getting in Stephen's ear about Lauren and her new boss. It's almost like what Max has been doing right now, getting in people's ears and trying to manipulate them. She also has done some weird shady things in the past like trying to get pregnant and then lying to Ben, which isn't the same as what Max did but he did some weird shady things too, like his affair with Stacey. Seems to me like Abi takes after Max and Lauren takes after Tanya.

Am I the only one who thinks Abi is starting to turn into Max a little. The way she's acting recently makes me think that. The way shes being acting towards Lauren is that of a jealous and resentful sibling, something that Max was like with his siblings I think. Then the way she's been getting in Stephen's ear about Lauren and her new boss. It's almost like what Max has been doing right now, getting in people's ears and trying to manipulate them. She also has done some weird shady things in the past like trying to get pregnant and then lying to Ben, which isn't the same as what Max did but he did some weird shady things too, like his affair with Stacey. Seems to me like Abi takes after Max and Lauren takes after Tanya.

Abi always has been envious of Lauren, Jan Brady syndrome :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Fairly stupid of Lauren telling Abi about her abortion. The next row Abi has with Lauren of course she will tell Steven. Yawn.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Fairly stupid of Lauren telling Abi about her abortion. The next row Abi has with Lauren of course she will tell Steven. Yawn.

She told Stacy what she was planning also. And we all know secrets never stay secrets in Albert Square. ;)

Abi will tell Steven, they will end up getting jiggy maybe using his holed condoms and presto Abi up the duff with a Beale baby :P

Max is dead set on making Jack suffer and does Charlie really want Matthew as it looks like his new missus Liz is as evil as Ronnie she wants a kid as IVF didn't work :mad: and does Tanya not let Max see Oscar?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I know I should recall this but can someone remind me why there's an issue between max and jack?

• Advertisement

amtc wrote: »
    I know I should recall this but can someone remind me why there's an issue between max and jack?

There is no issue just Max wanting everyone to pay for him going to prison when he was innocent so his revenge is starting with Jack, when he should be making Ian, Jane, Lauren, Phil and Sharon pay as they knew he was innocent, Jack did nothing but he, Dot and Abi like others thought him guilty, they didn't know the truth

Lauren was the stupidest...she waltzed off to New Zealand after making a half arsed attempt to clear his name and didn't follow it up. Jack lost his wife and now his child....what more does Max want. It's a bit silly this revenge storyline.
    Abi is a vindictive little runt... she's just going to love squealing to Steven and speaking of Steven, he is the creep of all creeps so I'm so not sorry for him! How is she ever going to find out about him poking holes in the condoms?? That's really annoying me!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

There is no issue just Max wanting everyone to pay for him going to prison when he was innocent so his revenge is starting with Jack, when he should be making Ian, Jane, Lauren, Phil and Sharon pay as they knew he was innocent, Jack did nothing but he, Dot and Abi like others thought him guilty, they didn't know the truth

No Jack has been a complete b*stard to Max, especially when he was sent down first, didn't think for one second that he might be innocent, was constantly in the pub saying how Max should just rot in prison. Max has differently started with the right person to execute his revenge plan. I hate Jake, he's a joke, its a pity he isn't so concerned about seeing his own biological child Polly instead of trying to keep another man's child.

Ya Charlie's new partner seems like an evil b*tch.

Max's revenge on Jack is going too far imo I wonder is there more to it like maybe Jack ex copper put Max's cellmate away, what is next Sam back for Ricky

I'm guessing no Ireland for Matthew, Charlie and Liz but somewhere secret so no contact with Jack and Dot

Max's revenge on Jack is going too far imo I wonder is there more to it like maybe Jack ex copper put Max's cellmate away, what is next Sam back for Ricky

I was about to post this but. It looks like Max's cellmate has a grudge against Jack. So maybe Jack arrested him when he was in the police. When Max got sent to prison, his cellmate probably used his connections to protect Max. We know he got sent to prison for murdering Lucy, so he wouldn't be the most popular person in prison. But if his cellmate was a powerful man in prison, he could have protected Max. He might even have got Max his new job. Maybe the guy in prison is the son of that businessman Max has been seen with recently.

It's all speculation of course, but I think Max owes his cellmate and that's why he's involved in a plot against Jack. As for Max's intentions, well maybe he's bitter because Jack wasn't there for him when he was on trial or in prison. Maybe he thinks Jack could have helped him or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

feel sorry for lauren, she's surrounded by snakes.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,765 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Max is a typical villainous nasty piece of work with no sense of morals or decency. It's not surprising that he wants to destroy Jack and his family. Max uses other people to get his own way. He's never been any different.

I'm disappointed at how Abi is turning into a cow. I always thought of her as a "nice" girl. Stephen will definitely find out about the abortion. The reason why he pierced those johnnies was so that Lauren would have to end her new job and there would then be no potential for her to canoodle with her boss Josh. Its pure jealousy. It's obvious Lauren fancies Josh and is sick of Stephen.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mrs cockett

Robsweezie wrote: »
    feel sorry for lauren, she's surrounded by snakes.

And she looks awful in that suit and flat shoes

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

And she looks awful in that suit and flat shoes

And a black skirt with a navy jacket. No just NO. :eek:

• Advertisement

...and her top knot....sooo unflattering! She's such a beautiful girl but my Gawd..the hair! I bet she cries when she sees the get up the stylists have her in every day! Her voice is awful too imo! Sooo whiney!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement