Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Should Max have kept Charlie's phone intact? The ongoing potential to mess with Jack's head seems a missed opportunity.

Robsweezie wrote: »
    feel sorry for lauren, she's surrounded by snakes.

Lauren is just as bad stringing Steven along

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Lauren is just as bad stringing Steven along

and knew Max was innocent and just let him rot in prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

Just caught up on this week.... Stephen is such a creep, he makes my skin crawl. Lauren is no angel but I hope she gets out of that toxic controlling relationship asap. My heart was broken for poor Dot, Charlie is heartless and as bad as his father.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

So Lauren is in work and says she needs to pop out when they are celebrating the new project but will be back soon. She never goes back having been to the clinic and home. She can't have phoned work as her phone was at home. Off sick and disappearing in your first few weeks...

And what are they putting her in? Clothes make her look huge.

As for Max and the phone why did he not just take the sim card. Or leave the phone intact so he could see jack's messages

Finally the close up of jacks letter to Galway has a post code of se1...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

amtc wrote: »

Finally the close up of jacks letter to Galway has a post code of se1...

That could well be a post code for Galway they are so random!

It's a uk postcode...

It's a uk postcode...

I looked it up there, it was actually se7 which is Greenwich in London.
    Oopsie!!
    SE1 is southwark.

I was mistaken before sorry.

Totally ot but I've been working on something this week which had 10k addresses...only one used an eircode out of 10k...one...hence why I saw it! Yeah it was se7 in east enders. Plus the stamp isn't sufficient for ireland. I really must get out more.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

:)

Letter.jpg

• Advertisement

Totally ot but I've been working on something this week which had 10k addresses...only one used an eircode out of 10k...one...hence why I saw it! Yeah it was se7 in east enders. Plus the stamp isn't sufficient for ireland. I really must get out more.

:D That's well spotted!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Lauren is too concerned about Beales, she should go see her mother or nan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,050 ✭✭✭✭The Talking Bread

Seriously........

This is a woman who......

-allowed her father go to jail knowing he was innocent

-dumped her "love of her life and father of her child" due to eventually having an understandably rational mental breakdown due to finding out his brother killed his twin sister and there was a covert attempt to force him to cover it up which resulted in him leaving the country.

-who then shacked up with his step brother, a guy who she barely knew and had a problematic mental issues himself

-abandoned him alone and returned home with his kid

-started living with the family that have been covering up for Bobby and allowing her father lie in a jail cell playing happy families

-is now bored of said step brother and is having an affair with her boss

-has aborted his child w/o telling him

Not sure how Lauren can call anyone a snake!!

Jack should employ Denise as the nanny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

Seriously........

This is a woman who......

-allowed her father go to jail knowing he was innocent

-dumped her "love of her life and father of her child" due to eventually having an understandably rational mental breakdown due to finding out his brother killed his twin sister and there was a covert attempt to force him to cover it up which resulted in him leaving the country.

-who then shacked up with his step brother, a guy who she barely knew and had a problematic mental issues himself

-abandoned him alone and returned home with his kid

-started living with the family that have been covering up for Bobby and allowing her father lie in a jail cell playing happy families

-is now bored of said step brother and is having an affair with her boss

-has aborted his child w/o telling him

Not sure how Lauren can call anyone a snake!!

in fairness, lauren was that close to telling the truth, only jane stopped her. all the stuff you mention is bad yes, but none of it was malicious.

abi, max and steven are malicious, and manipulators. lauren has fuucked up but she's not a schemer like them.

in fairness, lauren was that close to telling the truth, only jane stopped her. all the stuff you mention is bad yes, but none of it was malicious.

abi, max and steven are malicious, and manipulators. lauren has fuucked up but she's not a schemer like them.

I think letting your innocent father who she also tried to kill by running over rot in prison knowing the truth is malice, she didn't make much effort to help him even if she did tell the truth to one of the detectives who did nothing as he didn't believer her, she choose to side with Beales, she could have told Abi and Carol the truth

• Registered Users Posts: 36,147 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

That business set is hilarious, even the windows are fake, with fat clouds that don't move

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

I cant imagine any school would allow Lou's skirt.

Why does Bex always help Louise, she treated her appalling

Ricky and Amy are Mitchells too but only Honey helps Jack

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Would it really be possible to bump into the same person again on the tubes in London?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

fin12 wrote: »
    Would it really be possible to bump into the same person again on the tubes in London?

Don't know, but it was real shady when he turned up outside Sharon's house there on Monday. It looks like he's been stalking her.

When is Phil due back? Can't help but feel a little bored watching the show without him there.

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

That business set is hilarious, even the windows are fake, with fat clouds that don't move

Hadn't noticed before I saw this post but it's really bad!! They shouldn't have bothered just had a wall there!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Jack should employ Denise as the nanny

Great idea...two problems sorted....but one thing though. Would she be contented or would she have the patience for them? She couldn't cope with Patrick's needs when he had the stroke..she was leaving bruises on him! What was that all about? I knew she was hitting the bottle at the time...but still. Was it a story that was completely out of character only to be lost in the mists of time?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Ann22 wrote: »
    Great idea...two problems sorted....but one thing though. Would she be contented or would she have the patience for them? She couldn't cope with Patrick's needs when he had the stroke..she was leaving bruises on him! What was that all about? I knew she was hitting the bottle at the time...but still. Was it a story that was completely out of character only to be lost in the mists of time?

Wasn't she convicted of assault on a minor (Shaki's friend, Keegan(sp?)). Realistically she would never get employment as a nanny.

Wasn't she convicted of assault on a minor (Shaki's friend, Keegan(sp?)). Realistically she would never get employment as a nanny.

Denise is Pearl's nanny now, I forgot about her abuse of Patrick and Keegan

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Denise is Pearl's nanny now, I forgot about her abuse of Patrick and Keegan

Ah she didn't really abuse Keegan. He deserves so much more. Detestable git.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Don't know, but it was real shady when he turned up outside Sharon's house there on Monday. It looks like he's been stalking her.

I'm wondering if he might be a private detective employed by her husband? :confused:

I'm wondering if he might be a private detective employed by her husband? :confused:

But why does Tim need to have her followed, she cannot contest the divorce as he knows about Preston

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    But why does Tim need to have her followed, she cannot contest the divorce as he knows about Preston

I know. I just couldn't come up with a another reason for yer man following her. Unless he's just your run of the mill psycho who's become obsessed with her since she gave him her handkerchief. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Yer woman sitting like that I didn't know where the smoke was going to come out of.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement