Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

That business set is hilarious, even the windows are fake, with fat clouds that don't move

Cannot be unseen. I'm fascinated by those clouds!!

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

That business set is hilarious, even the windows are fake, with fat clouds that don't move

I don't think they are fake windows but a design feature. It's wallpaper with clouds on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I can see Keegan getting done for rape possibly? Poor Louise.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

idunno78 wrote: »

Good enough for him. Didn't see it coming that she was his ma haha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,298 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

idunno78 wrote: »

Is he lying, egged on by Alexandra and Madison?

If he staying around now with his family (new clan the Jacksons clones the Taylors) would they really make him a rapist

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

He is lying yea. Louise said something to him at the bus stop can't remember what though. But to get her back he is sayIng she slept with him. That's what I got from it anyhow?

Oh definitely good enough for him, I hope it is the way the story goes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

I'm wondering if he might be a private detective employed by her husband? :confused:

Decent shout. Now that I think of it she discovered a wedding ring on his finger and his answer wasn't too convincing about being a widower.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Oooo I love the mother of the new family. She's going to liven up the square. Would love to see her punch a few more neighbours:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

They haven't really done anything about Jay's storyline. He's still on the register for that incident with the underage girl. Would have thought they might have had Jay somehow get his name cleared and taken off the register by now. Or is he going to stay on the register?

Is all Sharon does now is walk around the Square, I enjoyed her getting punched and why did Stacey get involved, when did her and Sharon become best mates?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is all Sharon does now is walk around the Square, I enjoyed her getting punched and why did Stacey get involved, when did her and Sharon become best mates?

Because Stacey is a noisy old biatch and to be honest her judging the new one who's just moved in when she was just as rough as her a few years ago. She goes around now acting like the local agony aunt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,048 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

fin12 wrote: »
    Because Stacey is a noisy old biatch and to be honest her judging the new one who's just moved in when she was just as rough as her a few years ago. She goes around now acting like the local agony aunt.

Tbf she had just found out that her step daughters classmate is a rapist and has just moved in. Makes sense she'll be riled up.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Tbf she had just found out that her step daughters classmate is a rapist and has just moved in. Makes sense she'll be riled up.

Louise made Bex's life hell just like Alexandra and Madison so why is Bex and Stacey sticking up for her now?

I know Stacey was raped by Archie so probably feels a right to be mad at another rapist in Keegan

• Registered Users Posts: 1,110 ✭✭✭123balltv

Sharon's plastered face looks same as usual.

Jack does a nice thing for Max bringing Oscar down to see him for Father's Day but Max continues his revenge plan
    hiring Jack a young blonde female nanny

Abi is such a spiteful bitch.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

watch this and tell me it doesn't sound like abi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lTRdXZFwww

I thought Keegan was going to say the two bully girls told him of Louise's body mark and that they spiked her drink but it was Sharon's precious Denny

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

since when do the police arrive to your door for pushing a dog into a pond?:eek:

I want Les to return in full Christine drag, walk up and down Square :D

Seriously though I miss Pam and Les and do like her returns

• Advertisement

Michelle's new man seems to be nuttier than a big bar of fruit n nut. Hopefully he will kidnap her Sharon and Denny. Phil will have to stop roasting his arse on a beach in Spain to come home to search for them. If we're lucky he may not find them for months.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

casio4 wrote: »
    since when do the police arrive to your door for pushing a dog into a pond?:eek:

They're strippograms from Martin...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I wonder why this new guy is targeting Michelle? Is he just a stalker or what?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Calm down Jane, she just made Ian a bit of lasagne!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

casio4 wrote: »

And why didn't they just tell the truth?

Sean O'Connor standing down as producer effectively immediately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Nice to see they seem to be just recycling scripts from years ago on EE. For 'Mitchell brothers' just replace with 'Branning sisters'.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement