Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Denise Van Outen to cause "havoc" on the Square.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've never been a huge fan of Denise van Outen but I've always thought she'd make a good addition to Eastenders.
    I also used to think she'd make a fantastic Nancy from Oliver too!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,701 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Denise Van Outen to cause "havoc" on the Square.

Sam Mitchell or another Mitchell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I wonder what type of character Denise Van Outen will portray? Will she be wild and outrageous? Or will she be brash and bolshy? Or maybe as a change of pace she'll be feisty and outspoken?

While we're waiting we could play 'Match the New Character bio with the character'. The following are actual excerpts from character bios for EastEnders females before they joined the show. Guess who they describe! Winner gets the fun of winning! Ages 8 - 80.

1. Life's never boring when (NewCharacter)'s around. She's impulsive, flirtatious and can smell an opportunity for mischief from ten paces.

2. Bright as a button but with a mouth that runs away with her, (NewCharacter is wild). A self-reliant person who does what she has to do in order to get what she wants, she's not to be messed with.

3. (NewCharacter) is a brash woman. She’s worked hard all her life and never taken a hand-out from anyone. She wants to win. She wants respect. She’d rather be feared than loved.

Hint, the above are not nessecarily still new characters. In fact one of them isn't still in the show. These were character descriptions from when they were new to EastEnders.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Triceratops Ballet

I wonder what type of character Denise Van Outen will portray? Will she be wild and outrageous? Or will she be brash and bolshy? Or maybe as a change of pace she'll be feisty and outspoken?

While we're waiting we could play 'Match the New Character bio with the character'. The following are actual excerpts from character bios for EastEnders females before they joined the show. Guess who they describe! Winner gets the fun of winning! Ages 8 - 80.

1. Life's never boring when (NewCharacter)'s around. She's impulsive, flirtatious and can smell an opportunity for mischief from ten paces.

2. Bright as a button but with a mouth that runs away with her, (NewCharacter is wild). A self-reliant person who does what she has to do in order to get what she wants, she's not to be messed with.

3. (NewCharacter) is a brash woman. She’s worked hard all her life and never taken a hand-out from anyone. She wants to win. She wants respect. She’d rather be feared than loved.

Hint, the above are not nessecarily still new characters. In fact one of them isn't still in the show. These were character descriptions from when they were new to EastEnders.

I'd say

1) Kim
    2) Janine
    3) I want to say Pat but I've already picked one person who's not there anymore. Maybe Sharon?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭piperh

1. Kim
    2. Lola
    3.Peggy

Mick Carter to all 3 :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Roxy
    Lola
    Peggy/Dot , prob the former................ Pat is also a good shout...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

I'd say

1) Kim
    2) Janine
    3) I want to say Pat but I've already picked one person who's not there anymore. Maybe Sharon?

No
    piperh wrote: »
    1. Kim
    2. Lola
    3.Peggy

No again
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Mick Carter to all 3 :p

Lol, no. All ladies.
    Roxy
    Lola
    Peggy/Dot , prob the former................ Pat is also a good shout...

You have one right.
    1. is Roxy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Miss Outen be in bed with Max Branning within 2 episodes!

• Advertisement

Miss Outen be in bed with Max Branning within 2 episodes!

Is she too old for him :p

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 23,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭TICKLE_ME_ELMO

"Listen, Sonia... hypothetically speaking... asking for a friend, since you used to be a nurse.... hypothetically speaking, not really just wondering.... how would you kill someone without a prescription.... hypothetically?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

It should be a prerequisite in his contract that Peter has to take his top off every episode he's in... hubba hubba! :D

Tanya coming back is that Jane's wedding, they were best mates

I'm going to miss Peter so much :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Frigga_92

I will be very very very annoyed if the writers write in a stupid affair storyline for Mick and Linda with Denise Van Outen's character. I have a feeling she's going to be a Carter, maybe Linda's sister or something.

I think things will not end well for Lola with Dean.

I liked what Stacy had to say to Shirley at the stall earlier in the episode.

WTF is Jane wearing?

Peter has been hitting the gym big time, I remember him as a bit of a weed for some reason.

Was that a confession from Dean?

What's that poking out from under the cupboard in Lauren's house??? I need to know!!

Dean is seriously messed up.

Did Dean just admit his crime to Shirley?

What's that poking out from under the cupboard in Lauren's house??? I need to know!!

It's something from Emma's file she was keeping about the murder, iirc! I think it's there since Max tore up all the papers.

• Advertisement

ShazGV wrote: »
    It's something from Emma's file she was keeping about the murder, iirc! I think it's there since Max tore up all the papers.

Ah yes, her top secret cop stuff, under the kitchen sink :pac:

Peter has been hitting the gym big time, I remember him as a bit of a weed for some reason.

The old Peter was a bit weedy, new Peter's been built since he first appeared.

I don't think it was a confession from Dean, more that he wouldn't have touched Linda & wouldn't have 'gotten into this mess' if he hadn't been so distraught at Shirley leaving, needing the comfort/support Linda was giving him afterwards.

Ah ffs Jane, could she not ask anymore else besides Sonia to be her maid of honour, even Cindy Jnr or her best mate Tanya :mad:

Looks like Shirley now believes that Dean did rape Linda

The old Peter was a bit weedy, new Peter's been built since he first appeared.

Ah that might be who I'm thinking of so.
    JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Ah ffs Jane, could she not ask anymore else besides Sonia to be her maid of honour, even Cindy Jnr or her best mate Tanya :mad:

Looks like Shirley now believes that Dean did rape Linda

Isn't Tanya supposed to be coming back for the live episodes? They could've squeezed her into the wedding.

Did Jane borrow that outfit from Dot :p

Isn't Tanya supposed to be coming back for the live episodes? They could've squeezed her into the wedding.

The wedding is in the Live episodes.

I don't think it was a confession from Dean, more that he wouldn't have touched Linda & wouldn't have 'gotten into this mess' if he hadn't been so distraught at Shirley leaving, needing the comfort/support Linda was giving him afterwards.

I think it was supposed to show Shirley opening her eyes a bit after what Stacey said to her earlier. He was trying to make her feel guilty and shift any responsibility for whatever happened that night onto Shirley. Even if it had been consensual it was still a **** thing to do and he's not taking any responsibility for it.

^ Oh it totally was a very manipulative and sh!tty thing to say, definitely trying to shift blame to Shirley.

Eta: Glad to see that the seed of doubt has been planted in her head & she's not just blindly believing him, and preventing him from using Lola to make himself look better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

ah stop, it was a complete confession......... although not intended that way. and Shirley's reaction is proof of that, as was his resignation that he had been found out. I think deep down she always knew subconsciously, just couldnt bring herself around to accepting it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement