Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Nice to see they seem to be just recycling scripts from years ago on EE. For 'Mitchell brothers' just replace with 'Branning sisters'.

Is Stephen so Sharon :p

Does Max not mind Abi chasing engaged Josh as he didn't tell her he engaged like he did with Lauren

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

How long did Abi's party go on for? It was still daylight out when Lauren and Josh left. Yet Ben and Jay left not that long after. Drunk Jay was pretty funny though.

Am I the only one who thinks that Abi doesn't seem to have any real friends. I mean Lauren has Whitney, and Ben has Jay. Abi doesn't have anyone her age that she can really rely on, or hang with. She always seems to be either working, or she's tagging along with a group of people. Pretty sad when you think about it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Riddle101 wrote:
    Am I the only one who thinks that Abi doesn't seem to have any real friends. I mean Lauren has Whitney, and Ben has Jay. Abi doesn't have anyone her age that she can really rely on, or hang with. She always seems to be either working, or she's tagging along with a group of people. Pretty sad when you think about it.

Probably because she's a bitch

foxy06 wrote: »
    Probably because she's a bitch

Maybe, but it's not like being a b*tch has ever stopped someone from having friends on the show. I mean Lucy, Lauren and Whitney are/were hardly saints either, but they had each other. Abi doesn't really hang around with people her age. Ever since Lexi left she hasn't had anyone. She's only 21 in the show and she doesn't do anything but work. There should be a bigger social circle for the young ones in the show, but I guess the production is limited in how many characters they can have on the show.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Riddle101 wrote: »
    How long did Abi's party go on for? It was still daylight out when Lauren and Josh left. Yet Ben and Jay left not that long after. Drunk Jay was pretty funny though.

Ben was her only real friend

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

casio4 wrote:
    since when do the police arrive to your door for pushing a dog into a pond?

As the dog is a pitbull x he's a banned breed and if the police saw him he'd be confiscated. The owner if over 16 would have to appeal for an exemption if he was proven not to be dangerous. He then has to keep the dog on a lead and be muzzled at all times. As he was off the lead and not muzzled it was completely unrealistic that Keegan would have went to the police. The dog would be lifted straightway. Daft storyline.

Whitney returns.

Please tell me her and Mick just kissed...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Ann22 wrote: »
    As the dog is a pitbull x he's a banned breed and if the police saw him he'd be confiscated. The owner if over 16 would have to appeal for an exemption if he was proven not to be dangerous. He then has to keep the dog on a lead and be muzzled at all times. As he was off the lead and not muzzled it was completely unrealistic that Keegan would have went to the police. The dog would be lifted straightway. Daft storyline.

Who said he was a pitbull? I must have missed that?

• Advertisement

He sure looks like a pitbull crossbreed....or maybe Dogo Argentino or a cross.

He sure looks like a pitbull crossbreed....or maybe Dogo Argentino or a cross.

I'd be really suprised if eastenders were using a banned dog on set though!
    He has the gentle eyes and sloppy jowls of a boxer type....hes a cross of multiple types of dog I'd guess. A proper fully bred mutt!! :D

It's a horrible storyline anyway, Kush and Denise happy to lie and say the dog was acting aggressively so she doesn't get in more trouble...aah so annoying.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Jurgen Klopp

Is that fella doing the course not the same lad that played Robbie I think his name was?

Edit: oh it is meant to be Robbie!

Is that fella doing the course not the same lad that played Robbie I think his name was?

Edit: oh it is meant to be Robbie!

Yeah it is Robbie!

If I was to take Robbie's course i'd be in stitches laughing the whole time. What a plonker :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

I'd be really suprised if eastenders were using a banned dog on set though!
    He has the gentle eyes and sloppy jowls of a boxer type....hes a cross of multiple types of dog I'd guess. A proper fully bred mutt!! :D

It's a horrible storyline anyway, Kush and Denise happy to lie and say the dog was acting aggressively so she doesn't get in more trouble...aah so annoying.

I agree it was a waste of time, but the dog chomped a stranger's bag. Then the writers tried to make out the cops wouldn't just pas the call to the warden but instead call out themselves to investigate attempted canine murder.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    If I was to take Robbie's course i'd be in stitches laughing the whole time. What a plonker :D.

I think Robbie will get with Donna, what happened to Nita?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

ok ...

number 1.
    didnt she just kiss mick

number 2 -
    didnt she only attempt to kiss woody but he pushed her away?

number 3 -
    if its lees then shed be about 6 months wouldnt she?

and last but not least ...
    we all know she has a 5 finger discount thing going on- so before she assume shes up the duf duf (he he) can we just make sure theres no watermelons missing from martins stall

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

ok ...

number 1.
    didnt she just kiss mick

number 2 -
    didnt she only attempt to kiss woody but he pushed her away?

number 3 -
    if its lees then shed be about 6 months wouldnt she?

and last but not least ...
    we all know she has a 5 finger discount thing going on- so before she assume shes up the duf duf (he he) can we just make sure theres no watermelons missing from martins stall

She slept with Woody.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What's the bet Robbie is broke and is sleeping in his car?

• Advertisement

I'd be really suprised if eastenders were using a banned dog on set though! He has the gentle eyes and sloppy jowls of a boxer type....hes a cross of multiple types of dog I'd guess. A proper fully bred mutt!!

I did wonder how they were able to use him. He has the typical headshape but perhaps he's an amstaff cross lab or lab/American bulldog. Whatever he is, in real life his parentage would have to be proven and the dog would be lifted until his breed was established.
    Ps Pitbulls are lovable dogs if treated properly. They get a bad rep because of popularity with scumbags who raise them to be aggressive. I've seen as many gentle eyes on Pitbulls and staffies than on boxers...perhaps more!

I did wonder how they were able to use him. He has the typical headshape but perhaps he's an amstaff cross lab or lab/American bulldog. Whatever he is, in real life his parentage would have to be proven and the dog would be lifted until his breed was established.
    Ps Pitbulls are lovable dogs if treated properly. They get a bad rep because of popularity with scumbags who raise them to be aggressive. I've seen as many gentle eyes on Pitbulls and staffies than on boxers...perhaps more!

Agree totally, I think staffies/pitties have the nicest eyes well apart from labs possibly....they are great at the "oh pleeeeeease" look!!
    They have such a sweet personality, this storyline is really annoying me.

I meant more that because they are a banned breed in the UK it's unlikely he's a pitbull, but as you say he could be in the 'acceptable' list.
    The actor (hehe) hasn't been named and his breed hasn't been confirmed so perhaps that's deliberate and part of the storyline!

Either way I hope the dog becomes a regular and is a good ambassador for dogs of his type! Showing how lovable and misunderstood they can be.
    (Just see he's on Wiki as a staffie. Must be a cross. Would still expect him to be checked out if he was involved in a public incident.)

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Ya think Sonia would be less of a thundering b*tch. She used to be a nurse.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

pjohnson wrote: »
    Ya think Sonia would be less of a thundering b*tch. She used to be a nurse.

I was thinking the same thing.

The "acting" in the hospital scenes tonight was brutal. As for "Robbie"... there's a reason that he hasn't had an acting job since his last stint in EE - absolutely ridiculous bringing him back! :rolleyes:

You would swear Mick had not seen Linda in years, he is so annoying :rolleyes:

I wanted Sonia to give Sharon another bloody nose like Karen Taylor did :P

No sign of Lauren, Charlie, Max and Jack visiting Dot :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

the scene with the new elderly couple eating in the cafe reminds me of something, ever notice in tv shows that when women are eating they tend to just nibble and pick at the food, but the men gobble it down?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

I once read that Dean Gaffney's party piece when he was drunk was to ask women did they want to meet the real Wellard. The one between his legs!

• Advertisement

Sonia and Linda both back with secrets :rolleyes:

Did Linda's mother Elaine even have a stroke?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement