Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,257 ✭✭✭BettePorter

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Did Linda's mother Elaine even have a stroke?

The fact she looks fighting fit means nothing.........Patrick had a stroke that rendered him unable to walk or speak coherently. ....yet he's now practically offering to be dots carer!!!! Marvellous recovery they have in Walford!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

I'd say so because thy had to fly her home. Didn't Mick go to see her when they got back from Spain? It was months ago! Maybe something happened between Linda and woody?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

idunno78 wrote: »
    Maybe something happened between Linda and woody?
    More likely Elaine & Woody!!

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭dogcat

I haven't watched in almst two months, when did Louise get into a relationship?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Lemonposset

The actress who played Karen Taylor was in it last year as the leader of a competing team of darts players from a rival pub who were playing against Lindas team. She has such a distinctive face & voice I find it hard to watch and suspend belief that none of the characters remember her! Saying that I like her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

Different character last time around though... Thelma Bragg.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The actress who played Karen Taylor was in it last year as the leader of a competing team of darts players from a rival pub who were playing against Lindas team. She has such a distinctive face & voice I find it hard to watch and suspend belief that none of the characters remember her! Saying that I like her

I wonder did Karen give Thelma's pub as a reference to Mick and Shirley :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Baybay

Star's mother.

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭js35

Baybay wrote: »
    Star's mother.

I thaught that straight away too

Ian Beale looking down his nose at any one is pathetic, considering his son killed his daughter and let an innocent man go down for it :mad::rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Why was Linda so odd?

Fi sacked Tracy and Sharon with Woody and Whitney gone too but now she wants Mick to hire another barmaid/barman, is there still not enough already in the Vic working

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

how come there are interviews for barmaids all of a sudden? it used to be a nod and a wink and you're in. I was expecting Karen (with the 4-6 kids)to turn up for the interview, I thought her scene in the pub last night with Mick and Shirley smiling to themselves as she tried to get them to give her a job was funny, then her scene with Ian when he told her what he thought of her I felt a bit sorry for her. Tonight when she said feeding another mouth isn't a problem and then she finds the cereal box empty and her crying I felt sorry for her again. Though she works the system well she obviously has a medical card as she brought the young one to the doctor instead of buying a pregnancy test as she said i'm not paying £10 for her to p*ss on it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

casio4 wrote: »
    Though she works the system well she obviously has a medical card as she brought the young one to the doctor instead of buying a pregnancy test as she said i'm not paying £10 for her to p*ss on it

The nhs is free in England, there's no medical cards or doctors charges.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

How did the mother guess that the daughter was pregnant? She caught eating junk food but what made her jump to pregnancy conclusion???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

fin12 wrote:
    How did the mother guess that the daughter was pregnant? She caught eating junk food but what made her jump to pregnancy conclusion???

I think it was because she said the prawns tasted funny - probably had similar cravings to Karen too? And maybe weight gain.
    The actress who plays Karen is amazing imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Lemonposset

dee_mc wrote: »
    I think it was because she said the prawns tasted funny - probably had similar cravings to Karen too? And maybe weight gain.
    The actress who plays Karen is amazing imo.

I agree, she's playing a blinder

Is Sonia straight for Bex's teacher now

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Sonia has to be the most boring soap character ever. I wish she was written out for good.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Donna calling Dave was funny and I don't usually laugh at Eastenders but that was good

• Advertisement

casio4 wrote: »
    Donna calling Dave was funny and I don't usually laugh at Eastenders but that was good

I still think Donna is going get with Robbie :P

I thought Jay and Ben teasing Abi was funny too

Are all the kids biologically belong to Karen Taylor as I was wondering maybe is older son maybe the baby daddy :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Does anyone else think that the pregnant daughter of Karen Taylor looks like Peter Kay?
    Grey tacky looking skin, black circles under her eyes, mouth breathing and fat?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still think Donna is going get with Robbie :P

I thought Jay and Ben teasing Abi was funny too

Are all the kids biologically belong to Karen Taylor as I was wondering maybe is older son maybe the baby daddy :o

Yeah I got the impression that the brother might have something to do with it too. There was a look there when he found out. A rape/incest storyline....?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

phi3 wrote: »
    Yeah I got the impression that the brother might have something to do with it too. There was a look there when he found out. A rape/incest storyline....?

Oh god really,I didn't notice anything, which one the older brother who said it's going to be alright to the pregnant daughter. The daughter said she wasn't forced.

fin12 wrote: »
    Oh god really,I didn't notice anything, which one the older brother who said it's going to be alright to the pregnant daughter. The daughter said she wasn't forced.

Yeah the oldest brother. I could be completely wrong just an impression I got. We don't really know enough about them yet to predict anything with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

phi3 wrote: »
    Yeah the oldest brother. I could be completely wrong just an impression I got. We don't really know enough about them yet to predict anything with them.

Would agree with you. There was definately something with the way they looked at each other.
    She had a soppy adoring look about her .
    Hopefully we are wrong

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Would agree with you. There was definately something with the way they looked at each other.
    She had a soppy adoring look about her .
    Hopefully we are wrong

Yeah maybe like the Whitney story with her stepfather.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just catching up...Sonia's aggressive attitude to the nurse was odd considering she's a nurse herself and should understand what it's like being overcrowded with patients with not enough staff or beds. I know Dot is a relative but the place is full of other people's relatives!
    Cheeky wench lecturing Sharon and Ian...where was she when Bex was being bullied????

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Didn't see that ending coming.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

dont steal benches or your family will be cursed with incest.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement