Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

The brother is the father, surely not good Duff Duff though

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Are all the kids biologically belong to Karen Taylor as I was wondering maybe is older son maybe the baby daddy :o

Good call! Really didn't think that was gonna happen! Delighted Karen heard, will make a good story line! She has really livened up the last few episodes! Was getting a bit boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Are all the kids biologically belong to Karen Taylor as I was wondering maybe is older son maybe the baby daddy :o

Good call! Really didn't think that was gonna happen! Delighted Karen heard, will make a good story line! She has really livened up the last few episodes! Was getting a bit boring!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

Just watched five episodes in a row! Enjoyed them more than I have done in quite a while!

Regarding Linda's brief return...what in the world is her problem??Headache my arse! Surely she should be dragging him up those stairs by the ears the minute she sees him!!! (yeah, yeah...we know he's a weak wuss who can't manage without a woman to tell him what to do who feebly gave in to that horrible specimen of womanhood Whitney but she doesn't know that surely?!!) The poor man spent what was it?????....Two years being rejected because of her assault, awful though it was but surely things are ok now. Did Whitney tell Lee about her slobber..sorry kiss??? ...and did Lee the total drip tell Linda when she visited? Surely there's a reason? Imo he's not a bad bit of gear for her to land..and her with her constant auld one grimace. C'mon Linda,get stuck in there.

I just smile constantly when Karen Taylor is onscreen...what a character. Loving her scenes, a gifted comedic actress. On a serious note......omg, please don't let the brother be the dad?!!! I was just thinking what a good looking and nice lad he seems to be and now this??? Felt sorry for the young one....all big sad eyes. Great family and great addition to the show.

How annoying is Sonia??? She just keeps making decisions involving others without even consulting them?? I'm liking Robbie better this time around...feel a bit sorry for him actually. I really hope he ends up with Donna.

I'd like to kick Louise around the square....was she deprived at oxygen at birth??? Why has she still not copped the fcuk on about those two evil witches??????????

Shirley's face during Karen's interview was a picture! So funny!...The scene however during her and Tina's dancing about was odd when the music was barely audible. Just a thought.

Steven..what a part he is playing as a tortured soul and how pathetic is Abby? She is quite pretty but needy and desperate and just obsessed with getting one over on Lauren. Sad really. He heard the converstation with Lauren and Clark Kent so knows she's being faithful but he should know now that she doesn't feel any passion for him. I'm interested to see how this one turns out.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

idunno78 wrote: »

If he is the father, it was revealed very soon so maybe now red herring

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Steven is unbelievably gorgeous. I don't remember him being this sexy when he was first in it, but thinking about it, he wasn't, was he?
    He was all gothic and floppy hair.

Anyway, I'm beginning to tire of the Lauren and Josh storyline now.
    It's been dragging on far too long now.

Is Linda coming back or what?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

Hm, I wondered about that too. Maybe he isn't the Daddy - but he knows the person who is? Is that the secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ya I read an article where some people are thinking they want us to think he's the father but maybe he's just hiding the identity.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

fussyonion wrote: »
    Steven is unbelievably gorgeous. I don't remember him being this sexy when he was first in it, but thinking about it, he wasn't, was he?
    He was all gothic and floppy hair.

Anyway, I'm beginning to tire of the Lauren and Josh storyline now.
    It's been dragging on far too long now.

Is Linda coming back or what?
    I know Stephen is gorgeous.

Steven is so god damn sexy that shirtless scene he had a few back is OMG!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I need to hand in my female membership card because I don't find Stephen sexy in at way, shape or form. ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

I need to hand in my female membership card because I don't find Stephen sexy in at way, shape or form. /QUOTE]

Me neither but I'm wondering if it's his **** personality that puts me off

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

I just keep expecting him to jump into a phonebox and come out in a cape and tights.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I think the dad will turn out to be that policeman from their first episode

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I need to hand in my female membership card because I don't find Stephen sexy in at way, shape or form. ðŸ˜

Honestly feel sick when he comes on, he gives me the creeps! (And I just hate that Essex Spice boy look lol)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

kitten_k wrote: »

Oh yeah Jaz I think it was? I think its going to be a teacher (perhaps the one Sonia is straight for) or someone with authority. I definitely think it's not the brother as its been revealed too soon. Any idea how far along she is? As they could drag it out for a few weeks/months without it getting old. I hope she's a good actress as we haven't seen too much of her yet.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

Oooh yeah didn't he make a point of saying that he didn't know them socially?

Lol! I think he looks attractive alright but the clingy character he plays puts me off. If he was playing a different role maybe?
    Like Abby..no doubt she is a pretty girl but I think her needy and desperate personality takes away from her appearance.

Oh yes good call forgot about him

Also adding Michelle's new fella from Tube in as guess :p

• Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

The guy who plays Stephen is a good actor, it was really believable watching him go all Patrick Bateman in the back yard.

Joshes head might end up in the fridge yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭annascott

Sonia has to be the most boring soap character ever. I wish she was written out for good.

I could almost forgive her having a one dimensional and flat personality if it
    wasn't for the mouth breathing.

So the dad is just some lad from school unless his father is also her father

• Registered Users Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    So the dad is just some lad from school unless his father is also her father

I think the story line here is this guy's Dad is abusive.

Poor wee lad...thinking they'll be getting married and giving her his £16 - bless!

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I think the story line here is this guy's Dad is abusive.

Was Demi Miller's baby daddy's daddy the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,595 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is the new guy in the market(Felix I think) the same guy who won the Eurovision for Portugal?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Is the new guy in the market(Felix I think) the same guy who won the Eurovision for Portugal?

I thought it was Hozier! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

He is musical (George Maguire) but on stage (Billy Elliot when younger) and never the eurovision.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Max's dialogue while talking to Lauren tonight was woeful. Encouraging her to stay with him even though she doesn't love him anymore, and then his best counter argument is that there are plenty of couple out there who are in a loveless relationship. Yeah that's a good way to encourage someone Max :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

I think max can just see how much Steven loves her and in fairness he is raising her kid as his own without moaning about minding the child while she is at work. She has it pretty handy with him and he knows it won't be easy on her own.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement