Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86,734 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Max's dialogue while talking to Lauren tonight was woeful. Encouraging her to stay with him even though she doesn't love him anymore, and then his best counter argument is that there are plenty of couple out there who are in a loveless relationship. Yeah that's a good way to encourage someone Max :rolleyes:

Is it part of his revenge on Lauren and Beales?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

That's what I was thinking. He needs her there because his revenge is on the Beales and the Square as a whole.

nikkibikki wrote: »
    I think the story line here is this guy's Dad is abusive.

His dad is Tom, aka Michelle's new man from Tube according to some on line

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Yeah probably. I just thought the whole conversation was silly though. Max trying to make out like a loveless relationship can work and all. Who would believe something like that? Then again, this is Eastenders so maybe it does happen quite a lot.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

If Bex had an ounce of sense she would just smash the guitar over one of those b*tches heads as a show piece.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

What happened to Bex?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,646 ✭✭✭Alice1

The two bullies broke her spare guitar string and then ganged up on her backstage. They threatened to break her fingers so she couldn't play. Bex's mike was on and everybody in the school hall heard her being threatened by the bullies. So she sang eventually after the whole audience was shouting "Bex, Bex, Bex"

pjohnson wrote: »
    If Bex had an ounce of sense she would just smash the guitar over one of those b*tches heads as a show piece.

I thought Martin or Sonia was going to box the heads off those two bullies

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

Alice1 wrote: »
    The two bullies broke her spare guitar string and then ganged up on her backstage. They threatened to break her fingers so she couldn't play. Bex's mike was on and everybody in the school hall heard her being threatened by the bullies. So she sang eventually after the whole audience was shouting "Bex, Bex, Bex"

Nobody puts Bex in the corner cupboard!

I thought those two bullies were going to break Bex's hand mafia style so that she wouldn't be able to play the guitar.

• Advertisement

Riddle101 wrote: »
    I thought those two bullies were going to break Bex's hand mafia style so that she wouldn't be able to play the guitar.

I thought so too, wonder what stopped them

If Louise told the truth finally about the violent toilet incident with Bex, she too should be in trouble, she was on look out

I was hoping the police would get involved

I thought so too, wonder what stopped them

If Louise told the truth finally about the violent toilet incident with Bex, she too should be in trouble, she was on look out

I was hoping the police would get involved

Looks like the police may well get involved after this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Damn was expecting Phil to burst in and give Keegan a hiding :(

IvySlayer wrote: »
    Damn was expecting Phil to burst in and give Keegan a hiding :(

If something happens Louise then I expect Phil back out for blood

Anyone expecting some similar Carrie prom scenes next week :p

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:

Was she?? I didnt cop that on.
    That evil one with the blk hair is a marvellous baddie.
    I just watched 3 episodes where Steven ran around the square looking for Lauren.
    Feck sake ...that's the 3rd incident in my memory where someone lied about a terminal illness to hold on a partner. He needs his head examined.
    That Abbie one is a hateful character. Evil, twisted, jealous and pathetic. She just can't bear Lauren having any attention at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Ann22 wrote: »
    Was she?? I didnt cop that on.
    That evil one with the blk hair is a marvellous baddie.
    I just watched 3 episodes where Steven ran around the square looking for Lauren.
    Feck sake ...that's the 3rd incident in my memory where someone lied about a terminal illness to hold on a partner. He needs his head examined.
    That Abbie one is a hateful character. Evil, twisted, jealous and pathetic. She just can't bear Lauren having any attention at all.

Louise lied to the principal too, yes she was watching outside bathroom door

Ian lied that Lucy was sick with cancer so Mel would marry him

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Louise lied to the principal too, yes she was watching outside bathroom door

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Ian lied that Lucy was sick with cancer so Mel would marry him

The b1tch!!! How did I miss that??
    Yes that with Ian and Mel and Angie's "big fat lie" telling Den she was dying were the two stories I was thinking of.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭SouthernBelle

Where's Steve McFadden?

I thought for a moment Abby was developing a conscience when she was shocked at Steven's revelation when she said their mum had cancer...but nope..no conscience. (I really disliked Lauren's dress tonight!).
    Sharon is just plastered with make up. It looks woeful...like theatrical greasepaint. I see Michele could give her a run for her money in the eye make up dept.... the original Michele wasn't one for hapes of slap.

• Advertisement

The new guy that Michelle is going out with. I get the feeling it's going to lead into a domestic violence storyline for Michelle, like Trevor and Mo Slater years ago. I could see them starting out slowly but overtime he starts showing more of his other side. I just get a bad vibe off of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

max knows stevens spoofing....takes a rat to know a rat...

Lauren has a great job, she's never there. Always taking time off sick. I wish I had a job like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

This is Max's revenge on Lauren, Glad he never forgot what she did to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

i don't like the way they're dressing Lauren at the min ! Makes her look frumpy

ArtyC wrote: »
    i don't like the way they're dressing Lauren at the min ! Makes her look frumpy

Since she came back from New Zealand they have had her in terrible clothes. Sometimes she looks twice her size.

Since she came back from New Zealand they have had her in terrible clothes. Sometimes she looks twice her size.

Yes clothes that make her look shapeless and square and no effort made with her hair at all. Abby has much nicer style.

What EastEnders actors earn. Are they worth it? Danny Dyer certainly isn't.

https://www.her.ie/entertainment/heres-how-much-the-eastenders-cast-are-earning-355765

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hey! I said hey!

at least twice an episode my husband or I will say 'soap job' when something like that happens. Is there no structure in any soap job like they come and go when they please with endless time off and sick leave etc

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Just sick o these b*tches. Keegan is mildly interesting and I enjoyed him teasing Denny. These two are just dumb and dumber, or bitchy and bitchier.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement