Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

they need to stop with the stupid special effects, its like watching hollyoaks

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

what was Travis planning on doing in that room?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,822 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

well, apart from the obviously nicked idea from the "Carrie" Film of years ago that was a good episode - so I take it Louise will be burnt/scarred and not considered for modelling now? - cant wait for tomorrows episode now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,297 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Surely Louise's mother Lisa will be back now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Surely Louise's mother Lisa will be back now

According to Wikipedia,
    Lucy Benjamin makes her return in this evening's episode.

• Advertisement

Just as Louise was scouted as a model now has burns so image issues with scars

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,082 ✭✭✭Baybay

I think the prom is a good, dramatic story to bring the bullying saga to an end & I'm looking forward to seeing how it all pans out.
    However, I have a few issues with the writing & plot.

1. I think there would have been much more chat, particularly from the girls, about prom much earlier: dresses, partners, hair, makeup etc. I know they had showcase to think about but still, prom seemed almost to come out of nowhere.

2. How or when did Travis transport all those candles? How did he bring hundreds of them unnoticed into the venue? In a Robin Reliant?! Clearly attendees must not be searched on entry they way debs students are here.

3. Even with Shaqi's help, how was, what must have been, their prolonged absence not noticed or commented upon?

Anyway, I guess this is what brings Phil back from recovery in Italy. Poor Louise.
    And possibly poor Kush, I hope his dresses are fire safe & Louise's hasn't added to her injuries.

Stop it Eastenders your not Hollyoaks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

The final scene last night with Bex wide-eyed and the image of a firey figure reflected in them was very impressive. Well done EE.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,046 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Two b*tches might finally get what they deserves. Fair f*cks Keegan draggin the cow out on stage and actually helping Lou.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭ShazGV

Personally really enjoying the Bex/Louise storylines lately, I know the teen stuff isn't for everyone but they're the strongest storylines imo in a long time. The teen actors are fantastic, all of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Well fock me with a brush, now there is a ghost from the past :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

ShazGV wrote: »
    Personally really enjoying the Bex/Louise storylines lately, I know the teen stuff isn't for everyone but they're the strongest storylines imo in a long time. The teen actors are fantastic, all of them.

I agree! I remember getting hooked on EE back in the day Sonia and Martin were teens...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭ArtyC

Max back womanising is gas ! Even as part of a revenge story , kinda missed it !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So does Max genuinely like Carmel or is he just using her? It's kind've hard to know if he's lying or telling the truth anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,138 ✭✭✭foxy06

Riddle101 wrote:
    So does Max genuinely like Carmel or is he just using her? It's kind've hard to know if he's lying or telling the truth anymore.

Yes it is but I love that. I'm fairly sure it's all put on, even his relationship with his kids and brother, but his manipulation is fantastic to watch. Great actor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

He's just using her, straight back to the work papers when she went back upstairs to Shaqi.

Why did Travis leave Louise alone with Madison and Alexandra?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,226 ✭✭✭nikkibikki

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Why did Travis leave Louise alone with Madison and Alexandra?

I don't think he left the room?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

He didn't, he was there the whole time.

• Advertisement

Vincent hasn't been in any real storylines in ages. Not since his little feud with Phil. They should really give him something because I think he's being wasted right now. He had tons of potential when he first arrive, but they don't seem to have anything for him, except for his scenes with Kim.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Vincent hasn't been in any real storylines in ages. Not since his little feud with Phil. They should really give him something because I think he's being wasted right now. He had tons of potential when he first arrive, but they don't seem to have anything for him, except for his scenes with Kim.

I'm sure an affair with Denise is in his future

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'm sure an affair with Denise is in his future

Hopefully not. I would rather see him do something exciting. I mean when he first came to the square, he was like some kind've gangster type of man. People seemed to fear him. Now he's just turned into a bit of a comedy character now. Just a waste really.

Riddle101 wrote: »
    Hopefully not. I would rather see him do something exciting. I mean when he first came to the square, he was like some kind've gangster type of man. People seemed to fear him. Now he's just turned into a bit of a comedy character now. Just a waste really.

I thought he might have been Eric's son, so a half brother for Phil

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

The episode with the prom didn't record for me. What exactly happened? I know the two witches did something and the white one ended up pushing Louise into a fire.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ann22 wrote: »
    The episode with the prom didn't record for me. What exactly happened? I know the two witches did something and the white one ended up pushing Louise into a fire.

Alex and Madison confronted Louise when she was in the room with Travis.
    They started slagging her off, but Louise gave them back as good as she got. She called them sad losers and Alex got angry and pushed Louise onto a table of candles.
    Louise's dress caught fire and she suffered third degree burns.

The bully Phil is back

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

Is anyone else reminded of the painting 'The Scream' when Lisa has her sad face on?

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

I'd forgotten what Phil looked like before the transplant, the makeup team did a great job as he looks a picture of health now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 Hey! I said hey!

Foggy Jew wrote: »
    Is anyone else reminded of the painting 'The Scream' when Lisa has her sad face on?

OMG yes! Thank you! It was bugging me why I thought her face reminded me of something when she's trying to look sad/emotional

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement