Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 875 ✭✭✭f140

I find the carters the most boring family on it now. Always in money trouble or depressed. It would be nice to see Phil and the Mitchells running it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,733 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Whitney returns, engaged to Woody

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Shouldn't the alarm bells be ringing in Carmel's head. Max doesn't ring or text. Then tells her he doesn't want anyone knowing they're seeing each other and fecks off before the kettles boiled for tea. So obvious he's not interested.

What's the story with Denise's hair, was that a wig she had on before?

Is Lisa in looney bin hospital?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I'm confused as to why Max is getting revenge on Lauren.
    I thought it was Abi who disowned Max when he was inside.
    Was it not Lauren who stood by him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

fussyonion wrote: »

Lauren knew Bobby killed Lucy but decided to move to New Zealand with Peter instead of trying to get her innocent father out of prison.

fussyonion wrote: »

Lauren knew he was innocent and choose to side with Beales, Abi thought he was guilty and Max did try and throw her under bus for the murder to save himself

I wonder what Max's revenge on Phil and Sharon will be, to bed Louise :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    Lauren knew he was innocent and choose to side with Beales, Abi thought he was guilty and Max did try and throw her under bus for the murder to save himself

Lauren told the police it wasn't him but then went off to New Zealand, without looking back, happy with herself, conscience apeased.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,819 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Ah I remember now, thanks guys

Lauren getting picked on by Max, Abi & Steven she deserves it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I'd say Max just wants to do his job, get a huge wad of cash and then leave, emotionally I think he has cut off ties with everyone in Walford. he doesn't care about Abi, Lauren, Jack etc

Only Stacey, Oscar and maybe Tanya could bring him back.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭laylag

How is nobody noticing that Louise is gone mental!?

Oh great Whitney back, this what the show needs (not) and why back with Carters, Shirley is right, they are not her family

• Registered Users Posts: 7,181 ✭✭✭dee_mc

laylag wrote:

You mean Lisa?
    I suppose people might assume she was just tired and emotional given the situation but the way she was rambling to Sonia went way further - alarm bells should've been ringing!

dee_mc wrote:
    You mean Lisa? I suppose people might assume she was just tired and emotional given the situation but the way she was rambling to Sonia went way further - alarm bells should've been ringing!

Yes! I don't know why I keep referring to her as Louise.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Sonia's training as a mental health nurse proved sodding useless tonight.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,474 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Yeah, the old trope of people not noticing a characters complete personality change is frustrating as ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

McLoughlin wrote: »
    Sonia's training as a mental health nurse proved sodding useless tonight.

Sonia is a geriatric nurse not a mental health nurse. However, the dogs in the street could see that Liza has mental health issues so a lot of poetic license is being used in the current storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Sonia is a geriatric nurse not a mental health nurse. However, the dogs in the street could see that Liza has mental health issues so a lot of poetic license is being used in the current storyline.

Sonia also screaming/screeching at a nurse about how it was awful they didn't instantly get Dot a bed after her fall. Dunno where she worked if she thinks theres a sudden surplus of beds waiting for people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,574 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Whitney spruced herself up a bit, the traveller look didn't really suit her.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,710 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

WTF is Whitney moving into the Vic since she is no longer married into the Carter family?

Why is Woody moving into the Carters home based on Whitney randomly deciding its her house.

Is Whitney divorced from Lee?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,720 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Whitney divorced from Lee?

I think he sent his mate to ask for the divorce and got the letter after that.

Just catching up here...First of all Lauren is wearing a horrible off white squarish top and an unshapely black skirt and next episode she has an equally horrible patterned shapeless shirt. The wardrobe lady defo has it in for her!!
    Carmel...please take the hint...Max doesn't want to be seen with you!

dee_mc wrote:
    You mean Lisa? I suppose people might assume she was just tired and emotional given the situation but the way she was rambling to Sonia went way further - alarm bells should've been ringing!

Yeah! What a shower of half wits! No one noticed it either when Stacey lost the plot.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,414 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Yeah Whitney is god awful right now. Just comes back with a big happy smile on her face like nothing happened. The last time we saw her, she was in a horrible state. Then she expects Mick to allow Woody to stay even though it's his house.

What did Woody to make Mick hate him so much? I mean he acts like Woody is Dean or something.

How did Sonia not notice that Lisa (great performance there!) is deranged?? Ffs!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,350 ✭✭✭Cortina_MK_IV

2 episodes tonight at 7:30 and 8:30.

• Advertisement

I prefer Woody running Vic, Mick can f*ck off and so can Whitney

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement