Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 jace6

Hi, I'm a newbie. Enjoying the thread.

Lisa is scaring me.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭Caprica

I thought the two episode tonight were fantastic. It was really great acting by both Louise and Lisa. The way Phil has treated Lisa has been awful, she came back all guns blazing but once he appeared at the hospital he set off her mental health issues again. I was glad that Sharon and Louise heard him threatening her. It was a sad exit for Lisa.

I know Louise has been through a lot but I find her quite unlikeable as a character and don't have much sympathy for her. Also, has Sharon always been this orange? The make up department have gone a bit overboard in recent weeks.

I wish Whitney and Woody would just get lost. It's funny that she thinks she can rock up with her new man and move him in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

WTF is Whitney playing at asking Mick to walk her down the aisle. Eejit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

January wrote: »

I think her "relationship" with Woody is too good to be true and might be linked to Linda's secret?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 IEG

Catching up on last episodes- Carmel and Max at the restautant

How old is Carmel supposed to be? She looks waaaaay older than him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Foggy Jew

God between us and all harm. Sharon is a carricature of a 'babe'. She is orange, has poor hair extensions & has the strangest shape I ever saw - busty, great legs, a badly disguised huge tummy & a one dimensional actress.

It's the bally ballyness of it that makes it all seem so bally bally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

January wrote: »

How convenient that Ryan would be on his honeymoon for her wedding, could she not change dates or ask Liam or Bianca to walk her down the aisle not her ex father in law :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭Summer wind

Such a stupid storyline. What she went through with Lee should have put her off marriage for life. Asking Mick to walk her down the aisle is so embarrassing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Johnny to be involved in an ambulance crash along with Linda.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,046 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Completely missed the second episode. Is Lisa gone to the loony bin?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Haven't posted in a while. Was weeks behind on eastenders and thought about giving up on it but gave it another shot. Must say I think it's clawing its way back, have been quietly impressed with what I've seen. Really liking Karen and the Taylor's, I think they're a great addition to the show. Also loved all the prom episodes too, great acting from the young cast. A new manager has taken over the show recently and his material should start airing soon, so hopefully he'll have something good to bring.

Unfortunately still a lot of crap in the show though, I've now taken to fast forwarding over Mick and Whitney's scenes, can't abide them any more. Still hating Abi as well, a truly awful nonsensical character. This ridiculous Stephen tumour storyline needs to end asap.

Such a stupid storyline. What she went through with Lee should have put her off marriage for life. Asking Mick to walk her down the aisle is so embarrassing.

Isn't she rushing into marriage quickly after an unhappy marriage?

I really enjoy Abi, you just love to hate her, the actress who plays her is great

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Great episode tonight. The return of Linda. Max trying to make things worse for Peter. Abi's scheming, Mick telling Linda he loves somebody else. Fantastic stuff for a Monday night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

Ben and Keanu ....... Watch this space..........:D

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

Kush is going to be on Strictly come dancing

Why is Whitney in such a rush to get married after a marriage break up? She reminds me of Kerry Katona who seems always in a rush to get down the aisle.

Hope Linda's secret is worth waiting for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭Gulliver

jace6 wrote: »
    Hope Linda's secret is worth waiting for.

I'm afraid the Carters are synonymous with disappointment these days.

phi3 wrote: »
    Ben and Keanu ....... Watch this space..........:D

Keanu could do so much better than Ben

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,434 ✭✭✭Robsweezie

that was like a Christmas episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Whitney has some neck on her, having a go at Mick for telling Linda and then being surprised that Linda kicked her out. Stupid woman.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mick is acting like a lovesick 13 year old .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Woody obviously knows Linda's secret. Maybe Whitney knows too. She did say to Mick "you've just lost everything" in the last scene.

So where was Shirley and Tina for all the drama upstairs in the pub?

I wonder is Woody a brother to Linda

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    So where was Shirley and Tina for all the drama upstairs in the pub?

I wonder is Woody a brother to Linda

Didn't Shirley and Tina go out for the night after they closed up The Vic? They're probably still out.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

jace6 wrote:
    Why is Whitney in such a rush to get married after a marriage break up? She reminds me of Kerry Katona who seems always in a rush to get down the aisle.

She's so needy!!! Glad she sorted her hair out... The jet black greasy look did nothing for her. Much better like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

Is she only getting married again hoping to make Mick jealous?

• Advertisement

iamwhoiam wrote: »
    Mick is acting like a lovesick 13 year old .

Who wants his end away with another as he only has ever had one jiggy jiggy partner, pathetic storyline, Carters are ruined completely

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement