Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eastenders [News, Spoilers and Discussion - from Feb 2015]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,033 ✭✭✭✭Richard Hillman

Jack is being a complete Bellend to Ingrid. I'm getting annoyed watching these scenes.

The bit at the end tonight with "Promise me you won't ever see her again?", "I promise". Yeah, like we don't know how that's gonna pan out :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,293 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why did Whitney not go to Woody, Bianca or Ryan's places instead of to Stacey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,651 ✭✭✭Alice1

Jack is being a complete Bellend to Ingrid. I'm getting annoyed watching these scenes.

The bit at the end tonight with "Promise me you won't ever see her again?", "I promise". Yeah, like we don't know how that's gonna pan out :pac:
    Who is Ingrid?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Ingrid is Jacks kids baby sitter!

idunno78 wrote: »
    Ingrid is Jacks kids baby sitter!
    Oh yes. The blonde wan with the accent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

I would've done exactly the same thing as Linda...kicking Whitney out the door after screaming in her face! What is she on about anyway??' "it wasn't like that"?? That's exactly what it was like...she was ogling him for long before Lee and her split up. Linda was good enough to trust her after the first time she kissed him. She makes me so angry!! The whingey fave of her pleading with Mick to help her. She had no business going back there to live at all. Completely overstaying her welcome..cheeky brazen cow! I can't feckin STAND HER!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

To answer some of Lindas questions tonight,

Where is Mick? You kicked him out and sent him a text not to come back,

Why is Fi there? Well you agreed to sell part of the pub to them without telling Mick.

Why has he gone silent? He didn't disappear for months like you did.

Whole story is stupid and when Linda reveals she's been lying I hope Mick kicks her out....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Any bets on Phil's explosive secret? It will all come out in an episode featuring just him and
    Jay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,151 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Mick so deserved that slap.And another few while she is at it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 563 ✭✭✭wdmfapq4zs83hv

Any bets on Phil's explosive secret? It will all come out in an episode featuring just him and
    Jay.

What secret??

• Advertisement

IvySlayer wrote: »
    To answer some of Lindas questions tonight,

Where is Mick? You kicked him out and sent him a text not to come back,

Why is Fi there? Well you agreed to sell part of the pub to them without telling Mick.

Why has he gone silent? He didn't disappear for months like you did.

Whole story is stupid and when Linda reveals she's been lying I hope Mick kicks her out....

What's Linda lying about?

Ok admittedly I only dip in and out of EE but did Mick & Whitney actually have an affair? I vaguely remember a kiss between them when she was in hospital but nothing else...

Ok admittedly I only dip in and out of EE but did Mick & Whitney actually have an affair? I vaguely remember a kiss between them when she was in hospital but nothing else...
    Nah, just a minor snoggilation

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭Riddle101

There was actually two kisses between Mick and Whitney. The one in the hospital and the one in Mick and Linda's room. Denise saw the kiss between them in the hospital, but I don't think she knows about the second one. That could make things worse if Denise tells Linda about the other kiss.

A classic Eastenders Slap over the bar. Peggy would have been proud :D

I know Max wanted to punish Steven for trying to blackmail him but I reckon his and Waylands evil masterplan may get uncovered if they are sending Steven around to evict folk.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

What secret??

It's an upcoming storyline, saw it teased in one of the red tops.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,190 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What's Linda lying about?

Her mother has been fine and able to take care of herself for months. Whether or not she had a stroke at all is up in the air right now

Riddle101 wrote:
    There was actually two kisses between Mick and Whitney. The one in the hospital and the one in Mick and Linda's room. Denise saw the kiss between them in the hospital, but I don't think she knows about the second one. That could make things worse if Denise tells Linda about the other kiss.

Sh1t yeah!! ...and that was all her launching herself ar him but Denise thought it was a mutual thing.

Riddle101 wrote: »

I wonder did more happen as Mick seems in love with Whitney by his reactions :rolleyes: and where is Woody, why has she not gone off to his place :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Woody was on Sunday Brunch on Channel 4 yesterday and said that Blue had committed to several gigs and hence he was struggling to fit in Eastenders as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Why did it look so ominous at the end when Phil gave Jay the car lot land.

I think Fi fancies Mick herself

The teacher now living near Sonia and Bex, so who first for him? Is Sonia straight again?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,743 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Jay.

This Monday
    He tells him that he was responsible for his dads death or reason it happened and Jay doesn't take it well

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,527 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

What a sad sack Carmel is though, as if anyone would behave like that in real life. She's been officially going out with Max for a few days! Loving how hilariously brutal Fi is being about her as well, "munchkin looks happy" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

January wrote: »
    Why did it look so ominous at the end when Phil gave Jay the car lot land.

because Jay isn't even related to Phil and the car lot is worth more money than the garage he gave Ben his son.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

There's more chemistry between them than Mick and Linda

JP Liz V1 wrote:
    I wonder did more happen as Mick seems in love with Whitney by his reactions and where is Woody, why has she not gone off to his place

I don't know why she arrived back there. It's not her home.. (I thought she was going to arrive back pregnant.)
    When Linda asks Mick did anything else happen he avoids looking at her and he skirts around it by saying stuff like "I'd never do that to you"...instead of "Nooo!" Mmmm... and he has a cheek huffing with her for being aloof and expecting her to fall back in the sack with him.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RubyXI

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

The teacher now living near Sonia and Bex, so who first for him? Is Sonia straight again?

He'll probably choose Bex and Sonia will be jealous and report him or something.

phi3 wrote: »
    He'll probably choose Bex and Sonia will be jealous and report him or something.

oooh, I like that storyline. Bex is probably finished in the school now though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Did the guy chatting up Michelle just disappear? He appeared on a date some weeks ago.

And Ben just drops in the back door which is unlocked to visit his dad? No lock? This is central london.

On a different note I am worrying about my shopping behaviour. Some years ago I had to retire a coat as Dot Cotton also had it, then I had the same one as Fair City Niamh. Now I have two of Linda's tops, and two pictures from their apartment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement